Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Ford Forums Central > Site Support

Site Support If something isn't working or you have a suggestion ( a nice one !! ) let us know here.

Closed Thread

Old 25-05-2009, 12:33 AM   #1
xygt01
XY GT (ROD)

Default reputation

im jusr interested how it works on the side of our name we have rep power and a number
below that is a users rep
where we can rep a user if i click my user rep box it tells me i have rep points
are they they same as the user rep beside our name or how do we get user rep

Old 25-05-2009, 12:43 AM   #2
needaXYGT
AU II XR8

im also interested to know what this is for?
Old 25-05-2009, 12:45 AM   #3
Geez Louise
Awesome

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: All the behind the scenes things that help the community. 

Read this thread. Explains it all

http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=11258737

Or more specifically this post:

http://www.fordforums.com.au/showpos...&postcount=255

Cheers
Coll
Old 25-05-2009, 12:55 AM   #4
xygt01
XY GT (ROD)

what i dont under sand is if you look beside my name i have no rep power

but if i click on the add to rep on my own name it tells me a have a certain number cant member now but it wasnt small
why !!!
Old 25-05-2009, 01:33 AM   #5
russellw
Chairman & Administrator
Donating Member3

Community Builder: In recognition of those who have helped build the AFF community. - Issue reason: Raptor: For Continued, and prolonged service to the wider Ford Community 

The number it tells you that you have is your current score - go back and read the thread and you will see the difference between the rep power and rep score.

Russ

Observatio Facta Rotae

Closed Thread