Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 18-07-2009, 10:14 AM   #1
Duffman
Oh Yeah!

Default Working in Canada

Hey Guys is anyone here working or worked in Canada before? I recently applied for a working visa and was accepted. I have been to Canada before but I was hoping if anyone here has lived there before if they could recommend any good areas to live. I plan to go go over and work in investment management so I will need to find somewhere close to a few broking houses.

Iv been lucky with work in that I have received my post graduate studies they are going to offer references and 12 months leave without pay. I beleive I should be in a good position work wise to find a job however I know its still not the best market there at the moment.

Can anyone give any tips I want to try and find somewhere that people are friendly and I hope to try and avoid any major cities but due to my work I know that I will likely need to locate to one. Any help would be great guys! Thanks

Old 22-07-2009, 01:27 AM   #2
GTENVY
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I can ask two friends of mine for you. One of them has a brother that has lived there for about 15 years and the other went over on a working visa. When do you head off??

Live, Love, RACE

SOLD: AU III XR8

Quote:
Originally Posted by nstg8a
cars are to be driven, ornaments are to be looked at. the two should never be confused.
GTENVY is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post