Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 17-01-2005, 05:14 PM   #1
paul7v7
bring it on

Default The mother of the matrix

An interesting website to say the least. I honestly haven't gone and read everything but if she is the creator then she should be entitled to something.

http://www.daghettotymz.com/matrix/matrix.html
Old 17-01-2005, 05:56 PM   #2
Mike Gayner
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
The original script was called, of all thingz... THE THIRD EYE and was stolen by 20th Century Fox, Warner Bros, the Wachowski Brothers and Joel Silver, who created first "The Terminator" series , then "The Matrix" trilogy !!

This Queenz been fighting these plagiarizing pirates since 1999 and can use the assistance of the undaground to assist her in revealing the truth! Da Ghetto Tymz and ConsciousHiphop.com's own, M'Bwebe (fka Jehvon Buckner) was blessed with a 2 hour inner-view with this Queen and you can listen to Segment 1 (of 3) HERE or at ConsciousHiphop.com.

Listen and hear how she created "The Third Eye," the concept behind it and how "The Terminator" and "The Matrix" trilogeez are carbon copies of her story; how it was stolen and who's behind this coverup!
In my opinion she loses all credibility thanks to this ridiculous "ghetto speak".
Mike Gayner is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-01-2005, 06:17 PM   #3
seano14
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Gayner
In my opinion she loses all credibility thanks to this ridiculous "ghetto speak".
yeah i'll second that.
seano14 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-01-2005, 09:03 PM   #4
Smoked
Burnin Rubber

OMG, come on, even if she did create a story similar to thoses movies, i dont think her ideas were totally stolen, people can come up with ideas that are similar, just one of these parties has the will and way to make money from it.
***Coming Soon: Clear Side Repeaters***
Quote:
Originally Posted by The-ShowStoPPa
...dont get me wrong this 3.8v6 is pretty special, it does come with the popular shake rattle and roll option and the auto compliments this with the ever popular snap crackle and pop feature
Smoked is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-01-2005, 09:34 PM   #5
3Toed
The Smoking Sloth™

Quote:
Originally Posted by seano14
yeah i'll second that.
Allow me to third it.

Anyway, I thought the Oracle was the mother of the Matrix. The Architect said so, and he wouldn't lie. "What do you think I am, human?" :P
Amen Brother.
3Toed is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-01-2005, 11:39 PM   #6
FoxMulder

What I find wrong with this, is that she claims she wrote the terminator. But "The third eye" was copyrighted in 1983, and "The Terminator" was released in 1984. Now it takes more that 1 year to make a movie, the magnitude of 'The Terminator', it would have infact taken several years, which makes the movie in production at the time she got the copyright.

Also she waited way to long for the law suit against the 'terminator'. The statute only lasts 3 years, and she waited 30. Not to mention that the reason she gave for the long wait, was that she was 'unaware of the extent of the copyright infringements'. I'm sure that she would have seen the movies, and if she truly wrote it originally, then she should have instantly known the similarities.

Besides, with the Matrix, Larry and Andy said they came up with the idea from Japanese anime cartoons. Does that give the anime writers a reason to sue?

Last edited by FoxMulder; 17-01-2005 at 11:41 PM.
FoxMulder is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-01-2005, 11:52 PM   #7
seano14
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

only if the matrix was a direct copy of the anime.. which it wouldnt have been :P

i reckon that woman is just trying to scam some money and attention
seano14 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-01-2005, 12:38 AM   #8
Smoked
Burnin Rubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxMulder
What I find wrong with this, is that she claims she wrote the terminator. But "The third eye" was copyrighted in 1983, and "The Terminator" was released in 1984. Now it takes more that 1 year to make a movie, the magnitude of 'The Terminator', it would have infact taken several years, which makes the movie in production at the time she got the copyright.
Thats infact, incorrect. It took James cameron roughly 3 months to write the terminator script, which he came up with himself. Im getting this information directly from him, off his Directors commentry Aliens.
Quote:
...dont get me wrong this 3.8v6 is pretty special, it does come with the popular shake rattle and roll option and the auto compliments this with the ever popular snap crackle and pop feature
Old 18-01-2005, 12:59 AM   #9
3Toed
The Smoking Sloth™

Writing a script != making a movie.

Writing a script requires a pen & paper, inspiration and possibly a few brewskies.

Making a movie requires a script (see above), actors, props, sets, locations, studios, money, post production, distribution, etc...
Amen Brother.
3Toed is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-01-2005, 08:40 AM   #10
xceler8shun
Ford Fanatic

All i can say is SCAM

A donation of $1, $5 or whatever you can both afford and your heart compelz you to give would do more than help her cover her mounting legal expenses; I'm sure Sophia herself would also be most appreciative.

Her bank information for direct deposits will be available shortly, however until that time if you'd like to help Sophia with a donation of any amount (believe me, multiplied by all fanz around the world, it'll add up!), please send all checks, bank checks or money orderz made out and sent to:

Sophia Stewart
PO Box 165153
Salt Lake City, UT 84116
xceler8shun is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-01-2005, 11:32 AM   #11
Smoked
Burnin Rubber

my heart complelz me to hang on to my money, maybe ill go and buy a Terminator movie.
Quote:
Old 18-01-2005, 02:34 PM   #12
Yum-Yum
My 1st set of Wings!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcel
Sophia Stewart
PO Box 165153
Salt Lake City, UT 84116
Maybe she's a Mormon looking to finance her marriage to her husband and 18 wives???
:
Yum-Yum is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-01-2005, 02:41 PM   #13
Yum-Yum
My 1st set of Wings!!!

If that is a scam it's a damn good one lol

Last edited by Yum-Yum; 18-01-2005 at 02:46 PM. Reason: last post came up twice.
Yum-Yum is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post