Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Focus

Old 20-08-2009, 05:06 PM   #1
Tj-zetec
Knows nothing. Apparently

Default [VIC] Huge XR5 garage sale THIS SUNDAY

Yogy88 from the XR5 forums is flogging off a bunch of stuff he's got left over after wrecking an XR5

Good opportunity to get some bits for your normal focus.

Quote:
Hey guys

I have filled up the garage at my brothers house with all spare xr5 stuff and he has ordered me to have it cleared out soon

and so the only way i can think of getting rid of everything is to have a xr5 garage sale

i know it sounds crazy but these stuff must go and i cant think of a quicker alternative.

so for all you regular focus and xr5 owners come down this Sunday, bring some cash and who knows you might find something.

i have heaps of things ranging from small hoses and interior things to struts,calipers, hubs, springs etc etc.

I live in melbourne so come down, its in broadmeadows or if your not from here send a mate down if you need something.

Everything must go so i will sell everything at cheap prices and everything is open to offers.

if your interested email me abdulwahed88@hotmail.com or msg me on 0435 177 467 and ill send you all the details(adress). i dont want to post the adress on a thread for obvious reasons.

i also have a set of rims and front and rear bar and spoiler which arent there. so anyone interested in these things, let me know before hand and ill take them down with me on the day.
Get in while the gettin in is good.

1975 Mitsubishi/Chrysler GC Galant 2-door Hardtop. 4G63 DOHC heart transplant nearly complete!
Check out the build over here
Tj-zetec is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 21-08-2009, 12:33 PM   #2
Velociraptor82
Eat my Brake Dust

Thanks for letting us know TJ. I've been looking for some xr5 bits so I may just check it out
Small Ford Sunday 2010 - Best Modified Car presented by the EuroFord Club

If I'm going to Hell, I'm going in a Ford

Velociraptor82 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 23-08-2009, 10:46 PM   #3
abdulwahed88

hey people

the garage sale went ok today

i am prepared to have it again next sunday if anyones interested as there is still plenty of things left.

again please PM me or better yet msg me on 0435 177 467

thanks
abdulwahed88 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post