Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-10-2009, 09:13 PM   #1
hendrixhc
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Everyone just loves a jerk off!!

Just getting this off my chest.

Going shopping tonight with the Missus and littleone and look in the mirror to see a prize jerk off "MRBA03" sitting right up my ar$e in his BA falcon. ( P plate proudly displayed in the window).

NOw if i was an old fart doing 40 in an 80 zone i would say fair enough, but when i am doing the speed limit on a notoriously bad Adelaide Hills road back the F>>> off idiot.

IN a show of his incredible skill gained over a year of drifing idiot decides to pass in a solid line area someone was only killed this year.

NO wonder so many idiots end up wrapped round a tree.

nuff said.

1982 XE Falcon
1978 XCGS Falcon
1993 XG Ute
2015 FGX XR8
Old 01-10-2009, 10:56 PM   #2
CAMS290
trying to get a leg over
Donating Member2

Quote:
Originally Posted by hendrixhc
Just getting this off my chest.

Going shopping tonight with the Missus and littleone and look in the mirror to see a prize jerk off "MRBA03" sitting right up my ar$e in his BA falcon. ( P plate proudly displayed in the window).

NOw if i was an old fart doing 40 in an 80 zone i would say fair enough, but when i am doing the speed limit on a notoriously bad Adelaide Hills road back the F>>> off idiot.

IN a show of his incredible skill gained over a year of drifing idiot decides to pass in a solid line area someone was only killed this year.

NO wonder so many idiots end up wrapped round a tree.

nuff said.
Yeah they think they are 6 feet tall and bullet proof, some find out the hard way.
Old 01-10-2009, 11:05 PM   #3
wodahs
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

just like the jerk off i had last nite
was pocket at 83 ton doing a doller on one of perths main roads back to the depo and this falcon ute has to catch me up n pass me just to pull in just in front of me and drop back to 70 with the brakes
just about went over them tryin to pull up
they dont teach the p platers properly any more

rebuilding the zh fairlane with a clevo 400m 4v heads injected whipple blown with aode 4 speed trans to a 9" ....... we'll get there eventually

just remember don't be afraid to try something new.
Remember, amateurs built the Ark...Professionals built the Titanic!

I have taken up meditation... at least it's better than sitting around doing nothing !!
Old 01-10-2009, 11:10 PM   #4
TOM-CAT
F-14 TomCat

Its not that People arnt taught properly anymore. just alot of the younger generation have a general lack of respect/discipline.... to many people have been overly babied/spoilt imo.

That being said, I am only 19, and on my p plates. But to be honest have never been well off in my family, and from the age of 14 had a part time job and had to buy anything i wanted.

Check your bible; it say’s - if thou is to fit forced induction via supercharging to a performance car, then it is right and good that this supercharger be heard.
Closed Thread