Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Closed Thread

Old 30-07-2010, 11:45 AM   #121
Kryton

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave289
sounds like you need a career change ,mate.
An attitude change would be the first step.
Old 30-07-2010, 03:03 PM   #122
scoupedy

so now im lazy (eh is like hey-implies question) and need an attitude change, I can assure you my attitude was good until being FARRRKEd over.

Started working at 11 delivering papers then had two jobs kitchen hand & paper delivery (14), then kitchen hand and apprentice optical mechanic(17) worked full time during school holidays Man i am a lazy mother ****kkker
Old 30-07-2010, 03:05 PM   #123
RG
Back to Le Frenchy

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoupedy
so now im lazy (eh is like hey-implies question) and need an attitude change, I can assure you my attitude was good until being FARRRKEd over.

Started working at 11 delivering papers then had two jobs kitchen hand & paper delivery (14), then kitchen hand and apprentice optical mechanic(17) worked full time during school holidays Man i am a lazy mother ****kkker
Who said you were lazy?

You're acting like a damn fool, but no one that I can see has called you lazy.
07 Renault Sport Megane F1 Team R26 #1397
Old 30-07-2010, 03:12 PM   #124
pottery beige
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:

cheer up sunshine.. as my old boss use to say.. cement comes in bags.. concrete comes in trucks..
Old 30-07-2010, 03:15 PM   #125
scoupedy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RG
If their work visa expires I'd say they would go back.

I think the problem has a lot to do with lazy Australian's who won't move to where the work is. Abbot suggested it and got ridiculed for it, yet people are willing to come from other countries for the work. There are too many here who want everything for nothing.
Yeah you made me laugh that i won't deny i am a bloody fool

Here is where RG implied if your unsuccessfull then you are Lazy and want everthing for nothing

to do with lazy Australian's
Old 30-07-2010, 03:16 PM   #126
scoupedy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pottery beige
cheer up sunshine.. as my old boss use to say.. cement comes in bags.. concrete comes in trucks..
What does that mean? abit criptic for a lazy stupid fool
Old 30-07-2010, 03:19 PM   #127
RG
Back to Le Frenchy

Quote:
Yeah you made me laugh that i won't deny i am a bloody fool

Here is where RG implied if your unsuccessfull then you are Lazy and want everthing for nothing

to do with lazy Australian's
That was a generalization, not a direct attack on you.

Had it been a direct attack on you I would have said that you were a lazy Australian, not what I did say.
Old 30-07-2010, 03:20 PM   #128
Geez Louise
Awesome

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: All the behind the scenes things that help the community. 

I don't see how to come to the conclusion from that scoupedy.

I think you have read it wrong (or maybe I have) because I certainly didn't get anyone being called lazy from that...or that it was directed at you.
Old 30-07-2010, 03:21 PM   #129
scoupedy

ok then i am obvously over sensitive.....
Old 30-07-2010, 03:27 PM   #130
pottery beige
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
What does that mean? abit criptic for a lazy stupid fool
stop running yourself down man.. lol.. your not alone starting work young, taking crap or getting screwed over.. builds character.....
Old 30-07-2010, 03:40 PM   #131
scoupedy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pottery beige
stop running yourself down man.. lol.. your not alone starting work young, taking crap or getting screwed over.. builds character.....
Synical and bad character, i have friends that didn't work at all until into thier twenties they all earn more than me (no uni) one guy stole $70K of his first employer did a two year tafe course (of which fluids was "very hard" ) Now works for Water Authority gets over paid big time still gets leave loading . now he has only had two jobs one he got sacked for embezzelment and the other doesn't check for criminal history, now he is a Pom with residency doesn't have to vote, when he travells to Europe or UK he walks straight through customs when his wife has to wait for hours.

THIS COUNTRY SUCKS ARRRRRRSSSSS
Old 30-07-2010, 03:43 PM   #132
RG
Back to Le Frenchy

Quote:
Synical and bad character, i have friends that didn't work at all until into thier twenties they all earn more than me (no uni) one guy stole $70K of his first employer did a two year tafe course (of which fluids was "very hard" ) Now works for Water Authority gets over paid big time still gets leave loading . now he has only had two jobs one he got sacked for embezzelment and the other doesn't check for criminal history, now he is a Pom with residency doesn't have to vote, when he travells to Europe or UK he walks straight through customs when his wife has to wait for hours.

THIS COUNTRY SUCKS ARRRRRRSSSSS
Odd, the only country I've ever been to where I have had to wait hours to clear customs was reentering Australia, but I digress.

If you really do hate Australia as much as you say you do, feel free to leave at anytime.
Old 30-07-2010, 03:47 PM   #133
scoupedy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RG
Odd, the only country I've ever been to where I have had to wait hours to clear customs was reentering Australia, but I digress.

If you really do hate Australia as much as you say you do, feel free to leave at anytime.
Unfortunately i don't have a duel citizenship so im stuck with it and your stuck with me
Old 30-07-2010, 03:49 PM   #134
RG
Back to Le Frenchy

Quote:
Unfortunately i don't have a duel citizenship so im stuck with it and your stuck with me
Doesn't mean anything.

You could apply for a Visa and work O/S.......
Old 30-07-2010, 03:57 PM   #135
pottery beige
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by RG
Doesn't mean anything.

Afghanistan is great this time of year.....
Old 30-07-2010, 03:58 PM   #136
scoupedy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RG
Doesn't mean anything.

Most countries are not like Australia i can't work in USA, Canada, Japan , Uk as i am too old (37) as i have checked also they usually don't let skilled people in indefinetly like we do
Old 30-07-2010, 04:02 PM   #137
RG
Back to Le Frenchy

Quote:
Most countries are not like Australia i can't work in USA, Canada, Japan , Uk as i am too old (37) as i have checked also they usually don't let skilled people in indefinetly like we do
Become a Security Contractor in Iraq?

Good money there.
Old 30-07-2010, 04:22 PM   #138
Professor Farnsworth
Fossil fuel consumer

Location: Mod For: Pub, Bar, Sales Yard, Show 'N Shine, Photoshop, AU to BF, FG to FGX, Territory & Sports Bar
Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Many years of valuable contributions to the forum, including some superb build threads. 

although it goes without saying, this thread has turned into a fruitless waste of bandwidth and storage space. There is no beneficial purpose to it any longer.
Closed Thread