Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 01-12-2010, 07:51 PM   #121
Iggypoppin'
Chasing a FORD project!

Some people do not think very much. That is one of those instances where the bloke just did not think before making a decision.
Game. Reinvented.

1996 BMW 740iL V8. TV, phone, leather, sunroof, satnav, all as standard. Now with 19" TSW Brooklands, 2 1/2" stainless steel exhaust, plus more coming soon.
Iggypoppin' is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-12-2010, 09:59 PM   #122
fmc351
let it burn

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04redxr8
Does any one know anymore about the Queensland guy who argued with his tattooist while have a dragon done on his back?

The story I heard, is that he decided to argue with his tattooist, (don't know about what) while having ink done. The tattooist, instead of drawing a dragon on his clients back, then drew a male appendage instead.

Sorry if I but I just thought it was kinda related and that would be a tattoo that you would never want. Also, how stupid would you have to be to argue with somebody, doing a tattoo on your back?
The way I hear the story, he wasnt a tattooist, he was just some bogan with some gear, maybe a jail gun or similar. The guy who had the tat is a bit slow, they mentioned a learning difficulty. That was at the time, I havent heard anything since.
fmc351 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-12-2010, 10:06 PM   #123
pottery beige
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iggypoppin'
Some people do not think very much. That is one of those instances where the bloke just did not think before making a decision.
which one??.. the one who gave or recieved the ?? ....

Last edited by pottery beige; 01-12-2010 at 10:17 PM.
pottery beige is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-12-2010, 10:26 PM   #124
motorcycles4eva
love the xa's

my comment to the article would be who gives a toss.. if you don't like tat's, then don't get one.. simple..
i have no tats but most of my mates do..
im sure there are other issues that would suit a paged article but these jerno's must have too much time and too much freedom on their agenda...
how about an article on the 3 hour parking in sydney's parking stations will cost you $50..?? that is news to rant about.. not tats..
some pics look awsome ...some look rubbish.. as some others have posted..'each to their own'..
motorcycles4eva is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-12-2010, 10:47 PM   #125
JimNiki
71Mach1

Quote:
Originally Posted by sneaky
i wouldn't get anything that can't be covered up easily, just incase i want to look repectable for an interview or something
buddy, I'm a clean skin, always will be ...no body jewellery either...
It's just me ... many of my mates and relo's have them...
I don't judge people by their looks, never have.

I have enough other vices which I indulge in to more than make up for these.

From your comment quoted above one can infer using inverse logic that
you still consider tatts as disrespectful? That may have been a freudian slip or a throwback to the old days when tatts were frowned upon....certainly not today... in fact there's a good chance that a future employer may very well have his own fair share of ink. that comment just made me raise an eyebrow, that's all...

cheers man...
violets are #0000FF
all my base
are belong to you
JimNiki is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post