Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Focus

Old 18-10-2005, 09:27 PM   #1
rider007

Default Any LS owners willing to order the Eibach Springs from UK ?.

I found a company called www.fordpartsuk.com that sell the UK Eibach spring set that lowers the car 30mm front and rear and they also ship overseas. http://www.fordpartsuk.com/Merchant2..._Code=ESKWould these be compatible with the Aus Zetec model ?, which is already lowered ?. I don't want the tyres hitting the wheel arches on my new Zetec if I order.

rider007 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-10-2005, 11:31 AM   #2
Dshibi
A New Focus In Life...

Just a quick thought, but maybe if you get in contact with Eibach themselves (they're in NSW) at www.eibach.com.au they might be able to help you out. I know they can get springs for the Cougar in at about $600.00 delivered to your door, so I'm sure they'll be able to get some springs for a Focus.

Also, maybe InFocus Motorsport could help out?

Abraxas
Dshibi is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-10-2005, 12:50 PM   #3
BlackLS

how bout a group buy of these? Im certainly interested.
  Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-10-2005, 01:50 PM   #4
simonr
Focus Rookie

If the price is right i would be interested aswell..
Old 20-10-2005, 12:25 AM   #5
New2Focus
LS LX Aficionado

Depending on price, may be interested - if they're suitable for sedan, which is crying out for lower ride height.

However, given that the occasional owner is reporting some suspension noise (evidently fixable under warranty), I can already hear the dealer blaming non-standard springs if warranty work is needed.
New2Focus is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-10-2005, 02:11 AM   #6
Teki04
Clio 182 CUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by New2Focus
Depending on price, may be interested - if they're suitable for sedan, which is crying out for lower ride height.

However, given that the occasional owner is reporting some suspension noise (evidently fixable under warranty), I can already hear the dealer blaming non-standard springs if warranty work is needed.

Well if it goes like my Fiesta... i had suspension noise which is all gone since i changed it!

'In fact, so good is the Clio 182 with the Cup chassis set-up that I feel moved to make a bold statement - I think it's the best hot hatch ever built.' (EVO Jan 04)
Teki04 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-10-2005, 10:16 AM   #7
0xyg3n

I contacted eibach aus not long for the price of the fiesta pro kit springs and they quoted me 530$ excluding gst.
0xyg3n is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post