Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Ford Forums Central > Site Support

Site Support If something isn't working or you have a suggestion ( a nice one !! ) let us know here.

Old 24-10-2005, 02:31 AM   #31
CruizinEB
Banned

isnt gogle for free? or do you hafto paay
CruizinEB is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-10-2005, 08:48 AM   #32
Laminge
Cuban... nothing like it

The Google toolbar is a free add in for Firefox and IE

Would fix such things as

gogle- google
hafto - have to
paay - pay

I strongly urge you to investigate it further and save us all!
Laminge is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-10-2005, 09:21 AM   #33
RED_EL_XR8
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenaz
I agree. I think the real issue here is the SMS style posts. Some people should just make more of an effort.
The aim is effective communication! SMS style posting is very much frowned on.
Add-ons like the Google Toolbar are free and easy to use it can only be a good thing for them to be utilised prior to sending a post or reply.
RED_EL_XR8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-10-2005, 09:12 PM   #34
The Monty
Just slidin'

Quote:
Don't delete this because it looks weird. Believe it or not you can read it.

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas thought slpeling was ipmorantt.

People are just like cars some are better than others lol
Thats un-bloody real. You can pretty well read it like it is normal. Just bloody amazing.