Old 20-12-2011, 11:38 AM   #211
Tobey
BF Ute...

Default Re: Police bash hoon drivers

Quote:
Originally Posted by MercurySilver
if i get pulled over i ask for the badge number and when they ask why
i saw because i have a right to.
and if they arent wearing a hat or a fluro vest ill let them know about that too.

You're a hero - no wonder you have a bad perception of cops. Obviously you fail the attitude test instantly.

Also, cops dont have a badge number... Too much American TV for you.
Old 20-12-2011, 11:41 AM   #212
MercurySilver
Isn't it obvious?
Donating Member1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobey
You're a hero - no wonder you have a bad perception of cops. Obviously you fail the attitude test instantly.
thanks
hero
if i get given attitude by a rude police officer who speaks to me like a piece of ****
ill respond how i see fit

obviously YOU fail about commenting on situations you know nothing about?
Old 20-12-2011, 11:44 AM   #213
pottery beige
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
thanks
hero
if i get given attitude by a rude police officer who speaks to me like a piece of ****

lol.. are you the dude in the video....
Old 20-12-2011, 11:56 AM   #214
Tobey
BF Ute...

Quote:
thanks
hero

Then don't complain when things don't go your way...

Reminds me of the video - everyone commenting on a situation they know nothing about. Thats the internet for you!
Old 20-12-2011, 12:12 PM   #215
MercurySilver
Isn't it obvious?
Donating Member1

know nothing about?
really?

i think i know what assault is.
i treat people how i get treated, if i get spoken to rudely and like a piece of **** i will ask why, if i keep getting treated and spoken to like **** when i ask then ill remember the badge number.
apparently that makes me a hero?
no
it makes me someone that doesnt like getting spoken to like a piece of crap for no apparent reason.
i have the utmost respect for police officers when they are polite are doing their job.
i have no respect for police officers, or anyone for that matter that thinks they are above the law

were those hoons idiots?
yup
did they deserve a flogging?
not imo

a police officer taking out his baton and striking someone with it when they are sitting on the floor not causing a problem smacks of your heroness
Old 20-12-2011, 12:15 PM   #216
Tobey
BF Ute...

Quote:
know nothing about?
really?

i think i know what assault is.
i treat people how i get treated, if i get spoken to rudely and like a piece of **** i will ask why, if i keep getting treated and spoken to like **** when i ask then ill remember the badge number.
apparently that makes me a hero?
no
it makes me someone that doesnt like getting spoken to like a piece of crap for no apparent reason.
i have the utmost respect for police officers when they are polite are doing their job.
i have no respect for police officers, or anyone for that matter that thinks they are above the law
Because they arent wearing their Hat or Fluro vest?

Quote:
were those hoons idiots?
yup
did they deserve a flogging?
not imo

a police officer taking out his baton and striking someone with it when they are sitting on the floor not causing a problem smacks of your heroness
So 10 seconds of video - that the always unbiased media has released - tells the whole story?
Old 20-12-2011, 01:40 PM   #217
jcxr
Tribal Elder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Damo
I've had one dealing with police, when I totalled my new Focus, the copper was arrogant and condesending, when he told me the other guy was going to get charged for careless driving and i'll have to front up to court, I told him I didn't want to bother with pressing charges and just to let him go, as it was an unintentional accident and I was happy that we're both alive.

He went spastic, saying how because of him we're all standing in the middle of the freeway instead of being at home, and that I have no say in the matter because I'm the "victim".

That guy needed to remove the stick that is jammed up his clacker, if he doesn't like standing in the middle of the road attending accident scenes, why did he become a highway patrol copper?

The other policeman was much nicer.
And if he hadnt of fronted to the accident, you may of had dramas with the other party denying any fault.
Hope he isnt the one to knock on your mums door one night with grim news.
Old 20-12-2011, 02:04 PM   #218
raptorv8
Banned

No one has the right to hit anyone wether they are a copper or the average Joe. Its a disgrace and they should be punished as would any other member of society. Just because you enforce the law doesnt mean you are above it.

If you lose your cool over an idiot ripping a skid, you have some serious anger issues and you should seek help.

Bloody disgrace they didnt get convictions recorded.
Old 20-12-2011, 02:06 PM   #219
raptorv8
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobey
Because they arent wearing their Hat or Fluro vest?

So 10 seconds of video - that the always unbiased media has released - tells the whole story?
No it doesnt but the courts ruling and record does, this was out of line in any sane persons mind.
Old 20-12-2011, 02:18 PM   #220
SpoolMan
Solution Was Boost 4?, 6 & 8

Chairman's Award: Chairman's Award - Issue reason: The exceptional contribution made to AFF events and sponsorship. Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Everything you do to help this place run smoothly! Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The awesome Technical and Service how to's in the FPV /XR6 /G6ET turbo threads..  and his own build threads that inspire people to have a go... enabling people to save money and realise the dream of working on their own cars as well. 

The chest beating is over.

Closed

AUTOTECH TUNED EDELEBROCK CHARGED
2017 GT Mustang Plenty of RWKW
Closed Thread