Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Site Sponsor Forums - In Alphabetical Order > Race Brakes Sydney

Race Brakes Sydney Street and race performance pad / rotor combinations as well as brake upgrades and Exedy clutch kits. Website Link

Old 15-06-2012, 01:02 PM   #1
sblythman

Default Tickford Premium discs and pads

Hey guys i have just recently bought a complete set of the tickford premium brakes and the front rotors will need replacing, i will also be replacing the pads and brake fluid.

I am probably wanting to go with the RDA slotted for the front rotors just because i cant afford the DBA option and i have always used RDA and never had any issues. Still willing to listen to any opinions or other brands you recommend however.

Now I mainly just use the car on the street and weekend but i have got a track day coming up (was bought for me as a present not a regular thing). I want it to be able to handle the track day well but i would prefer the performance to be focused for the street i suppose (but still cope with the stress at the track). What are your thoughts/recommendations for pads and fluid??

OH and what prices im looking at for the above aswell including the discs.

sblythman is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-06-2012, 11:26 AM   #2
sblythman

Default Re: Tickford Premium discs and pads

sblythman is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-06-2012, 11:29 AM   #3
rag top
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Can't comment on the pads or discs, but while you have it all apart, might pay to replace the pins and the anti rattle clips.
Old 19-06-2012, 01:34 PM   #4
FLOORED
Race Brakes Sydney

Quote:
Originally Posted by sblythman
Hey guys i have just recently bought a complete set of the tickford premium brakes and the front rotors will need replacing, i will also be replacing the pads and brake fluid.

I am probably wanting to go with the RDA slotted for the front rotors just because i cant afford the DBA option and i have always used RDA and never had any issues. Still willing to listen to any opinions or other brands you recommend however.

Now I mainly just use the car on the street and weekend but i have got a track day coming up (was bought for me as a present not a regular thing). I want it to be able to handle the track day well but i would prefer the performance to be focused for the street i suppose (but still cope with the stress at the track). What are your thoughts/recommendations for pads and fluid??

OH and what prices im looking at for the above aswell including the discs.
Thats weird i thought i answered this last week.
That would be the C4 caliper Tickford kit for the AU111 can i confirm.
The minimum pad I have is our pad material we use for street and track for $150 a set and brake fluid is $20 per 500ml bottle for AP Racing 5.1. The rears can be purchased in other material for about $130 a set.
RDA slotted fronts are $230 a pair
RDA slotted rears are $135 a pair

Street to track is what we expertise in

Phone 02 9609 1101

sales@racebrakessydney.com.au

www.racebrakessydney.com.au
FLOORED is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post