Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 30-04-2013, 03:50 PM   #1
creative
I am Batman

Default computer programmer's

Do we have any programmers on the forum?

Just wondering if someone would be able to have a look at a calender syncing prog that might be re jigged to work with a third party piece of software.
Tia!

Rebuilt Boss260 with #Kellogs 1500hp forged and balanced crank#Manley forged flattop pistons with a 9.5/1cr#4340 forged h-beam rods with arp bolts#Clevit performance rod and main bearings#full ARP headstud kit#total seal rings#Mantic twin plate development clutch and lightened flywheel#Mellings uprated oil pump#Mainforce Performance Supercharger kit#AU motorsport 345mm big brake kit.

Now producing 369.7rwkw/496rwhp@6000 and 515ft/lb torque @ 11 psi.
Now sat on an engine stand going nowhere
creative is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-05-2013, 11:23 PM   #2
sgt_doofey
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: computer programmer's

There are a few of us around, yes. Naming the software you're interested in would be a good place to start
If it's software that isn't under Creative Commons or some other free licensing like GPL, then it's most likely that you won't be able to do anything with it.
Old 03-05-2013, 01:29 AM   #3
BPXR6T
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Apps integration is my game. I'm not cheap though. ;-)
BPXR6T is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-05-2013, 03:07 PM   #4
creative
I am Batman

Well looking into this a bit more I don't think my idea would work. The way the diary works is fairly complicated and requires the main code/software.

It defo isn't creative commons licensed and as there is no easy way I will have to look for other solutions.

Nevermind!
Rebuilt Boss260 with #Kellogs 1500hp forged and balanced crank#Manley forged flattop pistons with a 9.5/1cr#4340 forged h-beam rods with arp bolts#Clevit performance rod and main bearings#full ARP headstud kit#total seal rings#Mantic twin plate development clutch and lightened flywheel#Mellings uprated oil pump#Mainforce Performance Supercharger kit#AU motorsport 345mm big brake kit.

Now producing 369.7rwkw/496rwhp@6000 and 515ft/lb torque @ 11 psi.
Now sat on an engine stand going nowhere
creative is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-05-2013, 07:29 PM   #5
cs123
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Community Builder: In recognition of those who have helped build the AFF community. - Issue reason: Can't think of anyone more deserving. Russ Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For all the technical support behind the scenes. Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Technical submission 

Tell us what your problem is and what you are currently using. There might be other solutions.
Old 03-05-2013, 09:20 PM   #6
MITCHAY
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

There are a few programmers here but as above have only provided a very high level description of what you require.

Way behind even talking about licensing considerations yet
MITCHAY is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post