Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 25-06-2013, 08:07 PM   #1
BPXR6T
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Facebook - how to delete account.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ford71V8 View Post
See, I don't get this.
Everyone already has a much more private way of sharing photos electronically, by using email.
Why must facebook be the default? So many times I hear people saying they don't like the whole facebook thing and they only use it to share pics, etc. Is there something wrong with attaching your photos to a little note via email and sending to particular addresses?

I don't have an account but have just seen a third family member succumb to it (teenager daughter proudly held out against the peer pressure for a good while there).
No longer does "I haven't had time to......" cut it in this house, going by the time wasted sitting on that bloody site.
It's pretty basic. Think of Facebook as an RSS feed of family/friends. I never use email in my private life anymore. Only for work. It's either Skype or Facebook and rarely SMS/MMS. I really can't remember the last time I sent an email from my gmail account.
BPXR6T is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post