Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 15-01-2014, 12:27 PM   #1
Golioth
Cruzin in FNQ

Default Re: CATS! Not the footy team either

Thanks for the stories people!

Have set up a trap over the last week but no takers, might try some sardines as bait as one poster advised. Whiskers ain't cutting it!

However big drama this morning at 3am. Got woken up by a big bang on the side of the house!!!! Jumped up, ran to the window trying to see what's goin on.....then heard a cat going off! Thought that the toms were just at it again like every other week. Heard my other neighbour going off at cat so went back to bed.

At 6.30am I am having a coffee and see my neighbour walking past with one of the problem cat's owner......hmmm what's going on I go out and ask. Cat owner is picking up his cat near side of my house and not looking happy. Asked neighbour what happened who said he raced out of house at 3am and found 2 stray dogs ripping into this cat, chased the dogs off but smashed his head into an air conditioner and had just got back from Emergency after getting his scone stitched up!!!

So it must have been the dog hitting my house as it chased down this cat. What an irony though, stray tomcat getting attacked by stray dogs! Perhaps there is a Karma God!

On the serious side, me & my family woken up at 3am, neighbour gets a smashed head & cat is torn apart all because the owner thinks it is the cats right to roam free at night because he is proud that he owns a 'Tomcat'!

1 down.....9 to go!
Golioth is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post