Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > MotorSport > Drag Racing

Drag Racing Discuss Drag Racing here be it dirt or tarmac. Sponsored by Sydney Dragway.

Old 30-03-2015, 02:02 PM   #1
mex351
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: BF BA XR6T 1/4 Stock Times

What I had for breakfast and lunch too... LOL As per factory a XF ute weighs in around 1380-1430 depending on spec anyway so there not a heavy car to start with. Obviously the car is no frills.No Stereo no PS no AC no heater. Just seats, seat belts, steering wheel dash and gauges.But I added a triangle 4link,heavy 100x50x4mm rails and bracing to hang it all off and full sheet metal floor and steel tubs.It really no light weight TBH but they all weigh that anyway.

It hasn't 60'ft well yet due to the rear shocks so far but it's 1.7's and was doing 88mph to 660 with 7.7'sec.It actually turned the tyres that run aswell as I got a bit on the converter.But the car now has double adjustable Viking coil overs and will cop a anti roll bar too in the future I reckon.

Car runs a pretty full on set up,roller cammed 250 50mm DCO webers,MSD ignition,awesome cyl head by John White racing,modded extractors and custom exhaust full manual c4 5500 convertor 4:11 gears and 27.s" radials.Just switched to a 26x10.5 tyre and a new camshaft as the old one broke and bent some stuff in doing so.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjEl0sq68bY

Only running 12.4 12.5 here cos it was like 30 degree plus. Thats a LS powered wagon in the far lane it beats there.
mex351 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post: