Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 17-04-2020, 12:22 PM   #11
russellw
Chairman & Administrator
Donating Member3

Community Builder: In recognition of those who have helped build the AFF community. - Issue reason: Raptor: For Continued, and prolonged service to the wider Ford Community 
Default Re: Covid 19 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by cs123 View Post
I hear that this forum is funded by the deep state and big pharma....

I'm going to upload a youtube video shortly and blow the lid on this.
Bugger. Finally caught out

Quote:
Originally Posted by superyob
As the director of a large internet forum, I know that you have to toe the globalist line but to suggest I know nothing of 'humanity', because I argue against the blatantly communist response to the virus, is a stretch, even for you...
Globalist line? I'm a humanitarian and make no apologies for it and how you manage to stretch the response into Communism is mind numbing... even by your standards. Keep going sunshine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by asagaai
Why is the UK doing soo badly?
I suspect they'd like to know that too. While the fatalities as a percentage of cases; currently 13.3% (Australia 0.97%) could be explained by their relatively low 0.83% of testing compared to Australia's 2.3%; it is still twice the global average of 6.67%.

However, the case and fatality rates per 100k pax numbers make the testing percentage irrelevant. Indeed it is more likely that if they lifted their testing percentage to a similar level as us that they would identify more cases among those ~700k extra tests.

At 26.4 fatalities per 100k the only positive is that the UK case rate is lower than the USA.

Observatio Facta Rotae