Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-08-2023, 08:07 PM   #36
AMB
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Always has a helpful answer in the technical sections, wether it's giving information on a simple diagnosis with a small issue, Helping someone fix their car if they are stuck on removing/installing something, or just need information on what works how. 
Default Re: I want to quit smoking but i fail everytime

Quote:
Originally Posted by mad2 View Post
trend nowadays ...... seems to be 'vaping' . . . . essentially the same as smoking and most 'seem' to think it's better for you.
Have you seen the ridiculous way some of them vape? The trend was to draw in a massive amount of vapour and breath out this massive plume for ages. They're the ones getting lungs problems from it. If you vape like you would a normal cigarette, just puffing on it a bit, then without a doubt its much "better for you" than smoking. Yeah nicotine is carcinogenic and not particluarly good for you, but ther'e a lot of other bad stuff when you burn plant material and inhale the smoke. I always wanted to do this experiment, get 100 people to smoke 20 lawn clipping cigarettes everyday for 20 years, and see how they compare to cigarette smokers.
AMB is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post