Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 19-06-2024, 12:43 PM   #9
aussiblue
FG XR6 Ute & Sedan
Donating Member3

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Has been floating around the oze tech section for a long time and is always there to give advice when people have an issue. 
Default Re: Is this a needed tool or..

Quote:
If they are in any way abrasive, I cant see it doing any more than reducing the force the fuseholder can apply to the pins on the fuse, leading to further problems with poor contacts & corrosion.
But hey, we're in an era where the wealth of knowledge has convinced every thomas, richard and harrison that professional tradesman only exist to rip the average joseph off, and that everything can be DIY'd after a quick clip on youtube.
I would never dismiss anything Eric O says; follow his South Main Auto YouTube channel for a while and you will recognise that he is an extremely competent mechanic and an outstanding automotive diagnostic technician. He also has a great sense of humour. He's also one of those "professional tradesmen" you referred to. I follow his channel mainly to be entertained but I also often learn something along the way. And you do also know I have been DIY for more 55 years well before YouTube existed; learning by growing up in a very isolated part of WA where it was either DIY or go without.

Eric and I also both have psoriatic arthritis and accordingly the same issues with our fingers and fingernails.

Last edited by aussiblue; 19-06-2024 at 01:05 PM.
aussiblue is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post: