Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Closed Thread

Old 26-09-2006, 08:38 AM   #31
JADED6
V8 Ghia & BF2 XR6 + Wagon

This thread is so sad.
I feel for you both & it's messed up that this has happened. I'd feel torn & gutted.
Yeh it's a ford site Gary but at times threads like this are needed as we all get careless and stubborn in regards to life & our daily situations.
Old 26-09-2006, 02:24 PM   #32
turboute
turboute

I feel for you mate, If something Like that happenned to my Wife I doubt I could control myself the way you have. I would think the guy would have known what he was doing, so I hope he gets burned bad If he continues to do this.

I doubt it will be easy but with any luck in 20 years time you and your wife will be able to look back at this incident and think 'It was a very hard time but our relationship is stronger now because of it'.
Old 26-09-2006, 06:45 PM   #33
red_hotxr6
Banned

If your girfriend was incapacitated to the extent that she could not give her consent to have sex it is rape.However if she was in this condition why in god,s name did her friends allow her to be dropped off there.They should have seen her home or even better got in touch with you to come and get her.
Old 26-09-2006, 07:14 PM   #34
LukeyBAXR6
BA XR6

Noticed tonight that they had a special on the news about drink spiking, new laws are to be brought in which are even harsher.
Old 27-09-2006, 02:08 PM   #35
Ringo
I see you....

Keep pushing for justice Saber....the legal way....get a few opinions from a few coppers (particularly the female ones)

Keep going with the counselling - this is what will help you both in the long term

Don't go out with the eye for an eye attitude - will just get you into the sh^t when your lady needs you more.

What is it about the freaken Mornington Penninsula....too many low lifes in one area

Hey - Can you give us the name of the bar/pub this occured in?
Old 28-09-2006, 10:20 AM   #36
BA_Turbs
Allan Smithee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo
Keep pushing for justice Saber....the legal way....get a few opinions from a few coppers (particularly the female ones)
Going police shopping won't help. As sad as it is, if no one saw anything or doesn't know who it is, then that't it.

Quote:
Hey - Can you give us the name of the bar/pub this occured in?
**guessing** If it was southern Mornington Peninsula, then I'd guess a particular ***** hotel on top of a hill in Sorrento. If it was Mornington way, then I'd guess a particular ***** upstairs venue.
Old 29-09-2006, 10:09 AM   #37
saber
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Nope BA Turps, think of a surburb right in the centre of the 2, think rosebud, its called the s**d bar.
Old 04-10-2006, 02:31 PM   #38
Ringo
I see you....

**guessing** If it was southern Mornington Peninsula, then I'd guess a particular ***** hotel on top of a hill in Sorrento. If it was Mornington way, then I'd guess a particular ***** upstairs venue.[/QUOTE]

MMmmmmm yes - The upstairs bar at mornington you mention is tres dodgy....didn't someone die there or after going there a few years back...od'd on E or something....

never been to 'that' hill top bar at sorrento (got refused entry when I tried but I admit I wasn't standing up straight due to the belly full of beer I had weighing me down in one side...!!).......well ok I was p15s'd...well and truly
Old 04-10-2006, 03:10 PM   #39
madxfspac

i really feel for you and if this happened to my missus and the police said they couldnt charge the rapist even with all the evidence youve got my solution would be plain and simple id be looking for scumbag rapist and putting him through as much pain as possible and wouldnt care about the consequences rape is just wrong and a person slipping a lady a rowey has only one thing in mind that is just my opinion its probably the wrong thing that id do but thats the way i would feel about the situation i sincerly hope you and your missus are able to move on from this and the best of luck to you
Old 04-10-2006, 03:41 PM   #40
SSBUB
SSuper SSpy

sorry to hear this saber - it makes my back hairs stand on end. Be there for your girl because she needs you right now and it was not her fault. If you cant get any legal aid or the law is of no hope, i would be very dissapointed. The temptation must be there to beat the snot out of the guy who slept with her, or atleast destroy his car with some brake fluid or something, but try and refrain yourself because that doesnt solve anything in the end.
I dont know what i would do if someone did that to my fiance. Stay strong man, my misses is a psychologist so if you need to pm her with questions or what not just shoot us a pm and i will hook yas all up for some help.
Tim
Old 04-10-2006, 04:29 PM   #41
honer
Back to N/A land

Wow I'm dumbfounded her friends took her to this guys place. Goes to show you really need to have good people watching your back.

If that was me, I couldn't even tell you what I'd do to her friends, let alone the guy.

My hat goes off to you at the self control you have.
Old 04-10-2006, 10:31 PM   #42
Casper
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
Contributing Member

I think Saber should contact the police and his fiancee contact a counciller.

Guys, this is probably at an end now... time to let it go back to being a personal issue.

Now in Euro-Trash. VW Coupe V6 4motion.
Closed Thread