Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-11-2020, 08:19 AM   #391
Polyal
Virtuous Bogan (TM)
Donating Member2

Default Re: USA 2020 Election

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxx000 View Post
Funny thing is a close mate of mine has lived in Georgia for years and is a massive Trump supporter.
Had his house rebuilt by Mexicans after it was destroyed in a huge storm and has it cleaned by Latinos.
Such hypocrisy really
You mean like those who are so opposed to China yet still consume products from their like never before. #alltalk
  • 1999 Lexus IS200 - 1G-FE Turbo 6MT
  • 1973 ZF Ford Fairlane
3 users like this post:
Old 12-11-2020, 08:20 AM   #392
Trevor 57
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

didn't you know, American Presidencies are bought, they generally go to the one with the biggest balance - it has been like that for years

Clive Palmer has proved it can work here as well
Old 12-11-2020, 08:28 AM   #393
Polyal
Virtuous Bogan (TM)
Donating Member2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevor 57 View Post
didn't you know, American Presidencies are bought, they generally go to the one with the biggest balance - it has been like that for years

Clive Palmer has proved it can work here as well
So there is a link between Trump supporters and One Nation/Palmer

The link is anti-establishment, but most who cry foul of the system are supported heavily by the system. Harsh world.

Thankfully Pauline and Clive are stuck in FNQ, they would get no where in other states, witht he exception of perhaps WA but I think Clive has burnt that bridge too...LOL
  • 1999 Lexus IS200 - 1G-FE Turbo 6MT
  • 1973 ZF Ford Fairlane
Old 12-11-2020, 09:08 AM   #394
Charliewool
Bolt Nerd
Donating Member3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fordman1 View Post
He cheats a fair bit, and his Golf cart goes twice as fast as others (to help with that simple fact).
Certainly not the first world leader to “embellish” their game...
https://www.thestar.com/amp/sports/g...lf_course.html
2 wheels.. 2015 103ci HD Wideglide.. SOLD
SOLD THE LOT, Voted with our feet and relocated to COSTA RICA for some Pura Vida!
(Ex Blood Orange #023 FPV Pursuit owner : )
Old 12-11-2020, 09:17 AM   #395
Fordman1
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charliewool View Post
Certainly not the first world leader to “embellish” their game...
https://www.thestar.com/amp/sports/g...lf_course.html
And not the last

It tells you about their personality traits, and gives a hint to their possible psychological profile.
Old 12-11-2020, 12:10 PM   #396
superyob
Banned

Trump has taken Alaska and Georgia recount is going his way. Good times...
Old 12-11-2020, 12:11 PM   #397
cs123
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Community Builder: In recognition of those who have helped build the AFF community. - Issue reason: Can't think of anyone more deserving. Russ Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For all the technical support behind the scenes. Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Technical submission 

Quote:
Originally Posted by superyob View Post
Trump has taken Alaska and Georgia recount is going his way. Good times...
How is the Georgia recount going his way?
Old 12-11-2020, 12:14 PM   #398
cs123
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Community Builder: In recognition of those who have helped build the AFF community. - Issue reason: Can't think of anyone more deserving. Russ Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For all the technical support behind the scenes. Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Technical submission 

Quote:
Originally Posted by T3rminator View Post
Always read the fine prints.

Donald Trump's latest endeavor? Asking his supporters to pay his debts

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeands...tion-fund-debt

How the hell does one knock up $1.6b for a campaign!?!!?
Pretty good how he is able to get stupid people to pay off his debts. He keeps doing it and they keep falling for it...
Old 12-11-2020, 12:44 PM   #399
mick taylor
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
I am going to laugh like hell in here when all the court cases have been done and dusted and Trump is the loser

And typical, a few can't debate rationally so they turn to personal insults, the one who looks stupid is you, you are showing the world your level of intelligence, that you can't debate, you can just throw insults. When it starts, it is indicator that you have nothing left to argue with
Laugh in ignorance ?

It came down to a close call and that is what happens did you not know that is a fact.

Fact is when in Australia when one does not vote and a Party wins by a lot, they do not go chase you up for not voting but if it's close then they would go out chasing up. because that's the system !
If one Party clearly wins they put it all to bed directly because it's been clearly declared won, but if it's close then they have to go and deal with all such things as they have to, because then such legal systems is then set in place

No one can truly declare won in a close vote until the system proves so. so then you have to wait for the out come. their is a lawful system that is in place you know.
What the media may claim does not mean a cracker.
The media is not bound to have any responsibility in regards for stating the truth at all.
The media is just like a whore no morals at all and is out chasing money and trying to make it's self look good to simple minded fools who look up to such filth idolising such rubbish.

You know Trump may not win, but that's not the point in fact, it's the system of Law that kicks in, that's the reality of a close call.

Anyone making claims of Trump is not going to leave if he loses is just childish ignorance, but you see this type of dribble make the News.
5 users like this post:
Old 12-11-2020, 12:52 PM   #400
Trevor 57
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

sometimes when the counting is underway you just know who the winner is, it is pretty obvious. Antony Green (Aus ABC) is rarely wrong or very far away from being spot on and he is a political commentator, I am not referencing his USA predictions, but just him as an example. There are some in the media who spend every waking hours following this stuff so they know more than me, you and just about everyone else on this forum and dare I say it, even some in politics

Back read my posts so that you understand a little of how their system works, and each State has a different system to the one next-door, we are lucky ours are all done the same, however over there it is very different, it is a State by State count for a Federal election, that only happens here with our Senate

They may have a list of 2 to ??? things to vote for on one ballot paper, they could be voting for:
* the President
* the Senate
* their local police chief
* their local mayor
all on the one ballot sheet. I spent 7 hours with an American last Thursday, she gave me a very good insight into how their system works

If people are basing their predictions on their system being the same as ours then you are going to be way off

Last edited by Trevor 57; 12-11-2020 at 12:58 PM.
Old 12-11-2020, 01:00 PM   #401
Trevor 57
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

which is why I laugh when people yell fraud in relation to the Democrats (potentially) winning the Presidency and yet are happy to accept the result as being correct for the Republicans to (potentially) win the majority Senate seats. If fraud is fraud, then fraud is fraud, it is all on the same ballot sheet
This user likes this post:
Old 12-11-2020, 02:39 PM   #402
Fordman1
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Quote:
Originally Posted by cs123 View Post
How is the Georgia recount going his way?
It hasn’t even started 🤣
Old 12-11-2020, 02:57 PM   #403
Bossxr8
Peter Car

They really need to fix the voting system over there. No voter ID is just staggering.

Can put money on the dems not touching it though. They are the ones who benefit from it the most. Every election it's the same thing. Always dodgy results and shady votes.

Fix it so it doesn't happen again. Or forever have the same thing happen every election.
Old 12-11-2020, 03:05 PM   #404
asagaai
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citroënbender View Post
The likely “second gentleman” is from Brooklyn stock. I’ll wager he can put on the schtick if required.
Please tell- is that the man who cannot stop playing in the nether region when in company of attractive ladies- Rudy Giuliani??

Ford Fiesta ST Mk 8 -daily- closest thing to a go kart on road for under 50K

FG X XR8 smoke manual - Miami hand built masterpiece by David Winter, BMC Filter, JLT Oil separators, Street Fighter Intercooler Stage 2, crushed ball, running 15% E85 and 85% 98- weekender
Old 12-11-2020, 03:06 PM   #405
Fordman1
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Quote:
Originally Posted by asagaai View Post
Please tell- is that the man who cannot stop playing in the nether region when in company of attractive ladies- Rudy Giuliani??
But, but, it was just tucking in the shirt 🤣
2 users like this post:
Old 12-11-2020, 03:12 PM   #406
marty351
Shenanigans..............

Quote:
Do you base your life without knowing the facts?
Old 12-11-2020, 03:17 PM   #407
Trevor 57
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bossxr8 View Post
They really need to fix the voting system over there. No voter ID is just staggering.
really, it is not that hard to be shonky here, 2 things, say you are someone your not of similar age or just take the papers, not fill them in and put them in the ballot box

We have been doing postal voting for years with no issue, hell we only did it recently with our local council voting
Old 12-11-2020, 03:20 PM   #408
Fordman1
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Quote:
Originally Posted by marty351 View Post
Do you base your life without knowing the facts?
I always lay on the bed with both hands on my wang when I’m tucking in my shirt 👍
3 users like this post:
Old 12-11-2020, 03:42 PM   #409
Citroënbender
DIY Tragic

Chairman's Award: Chairman's Award - Issue reason: Your outstanding contributions to this community have not gone unnoticed. IN my view you are a worthy recipient of the (rarely used) Chairman's Award. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by asagaai View Post
No, I meant Mr Emhoff - who so far seems (comparatively!) unsettlingly normal. For perspective, similar age, neighbourhood and pedigree to the Beastie Boys.
Old 12-11-2020, 04:00 PM   #410
superyob
Banned

I must have misread that Georgia was being counted. But overall, looking good for Trump...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oF41PC8vA5Q
Old 12-11-2020, 04:08 PM   #411
CoupeKing
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bossxr8 View Post
He'll fix it during his second term. It just needed to be exposed to the public first.
Old 12-11-2020, 04:37 PM   #412
chevypower
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
back read mate, I took a half a page a couple of pages back with facts, so don't accuse me of not stating facts. Court rulings
That wasn’t in response to any of the points I made. They didn’t address the post you responded to either, it was just random stuff. I’m not making the claim that all of the allegations will prove to be legitimate fraud. I think there are heightened concerns and people will report anything that seems suspicious. I think some of the anecdotal evidence is concerning. I have heard some Democrats argue on these opinion shows, there is inevitable voter fraud, but claim it was insufficient to make a difference in the outcome. That may be so, but that’s the whole point of looking to see and make sure, isn’t it? Just because I voted for Trump and think he is better than Biden doesn’t mean I’m some tinfoil hat wearing conspiracy theorist. I’m not going to go out and burn down buildings in protest if he legitimately loses. But I do want to make sure the results are real and reflect what the people want. There’s a lot of money that funds these elections, you really think there’s no fraud? There’s corruption in just about everything except the election system? That just happens to be perfect, does it? We will see what happens.
5 users like this post:
Old 12-11-2020, 04:45 PM   #413
falcon_bandit
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

The media certainly has there own agendas & bias. Every news article from "the guardian" that shows up on Google news slams the **** out of trump, as if he screwed the editor's missus or something
Old 12-11-2020, 05:01 PM   #414
Trevor 57
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I reckon the modern media is summed up by 'Anchor Man II' with Will Farrell - it is almost a documentary of the modern MSM
Old 12-11-2020, 05:13 PM   #415
Fordman1
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoupeKing View Post
He'll fix it during his second term. It just needed to be exposed to the public first.
Alternate Facts ?
Old 12-11-2020, 06:11 PM   #416
burnz
VFII SS UTE

Quote:
debunked.. borat got sued..
2 users like this post:
Old 12-11-2020, 06:14 PM   #417
burnz
VFII SS UTE

Quote:
Originally Posted by superyob View Post
I must have misread that Georgia was being counted. But overall, looking good for Trump...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oF41PC8vA5Q
if he takes georgia he gets a second term.
Old 12-11-2020, 06:33 PM   #418
anto
Za Dom spremni

he still needs Arizona and to flip PA I believe ..
AU III XR8 red ute
Old 12-11-2020, 06:48 PM   #419
buggerlugs
If it ain't broke........
Donating Member1

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoupeKing View Post
Don't hold your breath. His defence team can't even spell.....

Some of the suits filed on Trump's behalf appear to be hastily thrown together, with spelling errors ("ballet" for "ballot"), procedural mistakes and little to back up their claims. Judges have been skeptical.

In Michigan, Judge Cynthia Stephens dismissed one filing as "inadmissible hearsay within hearsay." When Trump's lawyers appealed, the next court kicked the filing back as "defective."

The campaign has so far scored just one small victory, allowing their observers to stand a little closer to election workers processing the mail-in ballots in Philadelphia. But the litigation keeps coming, usually centered on accusations from partisan poll watchers, who have no auditing role in the election, that something untoward may have happened, without evidence to back it up.

Either way, experts doubt the suits can reverse the outcome in a single state, let alone the election. Trump aides and allies have privately admitted as much, suggesting the challenges are designed more to stoke his base.
Old 12-11-2020, 06:51 PM   #420
cs123
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Quote:
Originally Posted by buggerlugs View Post
Either way, experts doubt the suits can reverse the outcome in a single state, let alone the election. Trump aides and allies have privately admitted as much, suggesting the challenges are designed more to stoke his base.
And you can tell by reading this thread that it's working.....

They need to go here... big popup will tell you what to do

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/
Closed Thread