Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 11-01-2018, 09:24 PM   #481
GasoLane
Former BTIKD
Donating Member2

Default Re: Crypto $$$

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJR09 View Post
Love some of the comments
Old 11-01-2018, 10:03 PM   #482
ford man xf
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

People here with Ripple need to relax a bit lol! It has only spiked big on price once, it settled back down and it's running stable around the $2.50-$2.80 mark, it even jumped to just over $3.00 last night. Stability is the key and that is actual stable in the Crypto world even though the price fluctuates a lot. BitCoin drops from $21,000 to $19,000 in a matter of hours and no one bats an eye lid! In saying that Ripple could crash big but that's the risk of it all.

Theres a lot happening in the Ripple world in the coming months so anything could happen, someone on here put the prediction of Ripple hitting $5.00 by Easter, could some true.
It's pretty amusing though, considering the XR8 next year will be reborn with the same spec engine as the FG GT, could you imagine being a HSV owner forking out all that money on a brand new GTS, then pulling up to the lights next to a FH XR8 and then sitting side by side all the way to 100 and beyond
Even more embarrasing would be the lower spec variants of the VF in HSV's stable getting whopped by a factory XR8.
ford man xf is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 11-01-2018, 10:05 PM   #483
ford man xf
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Ripple on Coinbase means Ripple on GDAX

Ripple on GDAX L
We’re very much convinced that Ripple will arrive on Coinbase this January, but that won’t be the only exchange. Another is certainly along for the ride.

OPINION
Coinbase CEO Brian Armstrong made a statement in mid-December in which he declared that the popular exchange will be adding “many more” altcoins to the platform in 2018. This is a big, big deal for the value of these coins. Just like adding your product to a worldwide retailer like Amazon, being listed on a platform of Coinbase’s stature will greatly increase discoverability. This in turn should build demand, which should raise the price.

We’ve seen it happen before. When Bitcoin Cash was added to Coinbase on 19 December, its value jumped 218% in two days.

What is not official at this juncture is which altcoins will be added. The big tip is that it could be Ripple (XRP). Yesterday we covered in length all the pointers that show why, despite recent suggestions to the contrary, Ripple is expected on Coinbase in the near future. And Ripple on Coinbase would mean Ripple of GDAX.
What is the difference between Coinbase and GDAX?

Founded in 2011, Coinbase began acting as a bitcoin exchange service in 2012. As a start-up, the goal of the company was to make trading in bitcoin easier to understand and perform for casual investors. However, during those initial years, the company’s clientele were primarily traders, and as such, its platform became more and more tailored to their needs, veering away from the initial goals of being something consumer friendly.
List of exchanges that allow you to buy Ripple

By 2015, it was officially named the Coinbase Exchange and was known primarily as a portal for professional traders. When the company decided to add Ethereum support in 2016, it used the moment to split the brand. The Coinbase Exchange as it currently appeared, deep on detail and information, was rebranded as GDAX. Meanwhile, a more consumer-friendly, scaled-back exchange continued to exist under the name Coinbase. Then vice-president of business development Adam White said of the decision:

In addition to better highlighting the exchange that Coinbase is becoming we’re rebranding as GDAX, which stands for Global Digital Asset Exchange. Coinbase is designed for retail customers, while GDAX is focused on serving sophisticated and professional traders. - Adam White, vice-president of business development, Coinbase

Therefore, Coinbase and GDAX are the same exchange, just viewed through different lenses. The UI and features are stripped back from one and highlighted in the other. The only real place where GDAX breaks aware from Coinbase is that it goes beyond cryptocurrencies to also offer fiat currency trades.
Therefore Ripple on GDAX is coming.

If you agree with the evidence we have presented about XRP on Coinbase, then know that Ripple on GDAX is just as likely. When Bitcoin Cash was added to Coinbase on 19 December, it simultaneously arrived on GDAX. When Armstrong talks about his company, he fluidly switches between GDAX and Coinbase when referring to the exchange. More recently, he specifically pointed to how both Coinbase and GDAX adhere to the same due diligence requirements when looking to add a new altcoin.

GDAX isn’t a small player, either. It’s a regular top 10 performer worldwide when comparing the amount of cryptocurrency volume traded at an exchange in the past 24 hours (as seen on CoinMarketCap). So it’s worthwhile noting that the potential arrival of Ripple on Coinbase could also result in the arrival of Ripple on GDAX.
https://www.finder.com.au/ripple-on-gdax
It's pretty amusing though, considering the XR8 next year will be reborn with the same spec engine as the FG GT, could you imagine being a HSV owner forking out all that money on a brand new GTS, then pulling up to the lights next to a FH XR8 and then sitting side by side all the way to 100 and beyond
Even more embarrasing would be the lower spec variants of the VF in HSV's stable getting whopped by a factory XR8.
Old 12-01-2018, 03:39 AM   #484
PHATAL
Donating Member
Donating Member1

Good news for XRP I believe

https://ripple.com/insights/moneygra...onal-payments/

http://ir.moneygram.com/releasedetai...easeID=1054088

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

XF Falcon S Update EFI - SOLD
EL2 XR8 - SOLD
BF F6 RSPEC #139 - SOLD
Now rocking the SZ Territory Titanium Petrol Family Beast
PHATAL is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-01-2018, 12:42 PM   #485
mick taylor
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJR09 View Post
Tongue in cheek dude - exactly what you say above is what can make XRP attractive as it is aimed at the banking institution and is not a genuine crypto coin - I didn't realize the Freemasons are the defining experts on crypto? Have another cup of koolaid and have a read into the documentation for yourself and make an educated comment.

If XRP gets the uptake by the big institutions it will go to the moon.

As outlined in one of the attachments above the thing that does threaten XRP is the fact any altcoin can be used as the bridging medium on the Xcurrent/rapid platform - not just XRP.

BUT GOING FOR IT IS WHY WOULD YOU NOT USE THE NATIVE TOKEN FOR THAT APK TO ENSURE GREATER EFFICIENCIES AND LOWEST COST?

Even if banks created their own blockchain tech to do the same job they may only be able to use it within there own bank as it may not be transferrable between banks and they are thereby no better off than SWIFT?

So at what point does the cost/benefit weigh in Ripple Labs/XRP's favour? I would say it already does however they do have competition against R3 & Stellar although there is a lawsuit in the mix there as well...
Well Freemasons are all about money and power when you at the top ranks of it and rich like such I would say that he is correct, what he pointed out was a story about monkeys that with some cunning played on the people, made them to be seen of value, but there never was value in them until old cunning mate came along and the game was played and all were made out to be monkeys in the end.

If it gets the up take ? something is very wrong then, it has to be stoped and if it is not then it's another game at play that's truly going on.

History shows one mob played to take on the World Bank and if anything threatens that position your gone as W Churchill said he did not care what nazis were doing at all, but for one thing and that's why his backers demanded and created the war. all wars are over money power and their position and nothing more.
If Rothschild's are behind it you can be sure it's up to no good and why have they pulled a hell of a lot of money out of the USA of late.
USA is bankrupt and the people have been brainwashed under the past governments that have lead to it's decay, it's all a big con job that been going on, people and Nations are looking to drop the USA Dollar because they don't want to deal with such it has became but I don't think the USA will not give it's position away regardless.
The only thing is maybe the Zionist will buy the USA and dump it to the side as the fools they were in letting it get to this and just run another currency, but they sure do control the USA anyway, so much for Russia's so called influence in the election, what a joke that is to sprout on about as it means bugger all in fact but when the so called Christian-Jewish Zionist say jump USA is it's puppy dog and no one is allowed to mention that fact of another nation has so much control it.

So what I am saying that if one can create a currency out of thin air something is up, what would such cause, if such was to take over? so I don't think it will, unless the whole thing is a nasty game, and why Crypto $ where is it's foundations, it has non.
mick taylor is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-01-2018, 01:02 PM   #486
GasoLane
Former BTIKD
Donating Member2

A couple of things here....this thread is about who 'dabbles' in crypto currency as the OP stated.

It is not about conspiracy theories or religion, neither of which have a place here, so back to the topic please.
Old 12-01-2018, 01:18 PM   #487
Mercury Bullet
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by GasOLane View Post
A couple of things here....this thread is about who 'dabbles' in crypto currency as the OP stated.

It is not about conspiracy theories or religion, neither of which have a place here, so back to the topic please.
Oooh...religion and conspiracy theories.....

Party pooper. :p

2016 Falcon XR8. Powered by the legend that is - David Winter.
XC Cobra #181.
1985 Mack Superliner, CAT 3408, 24 speed Allison.
Mercury Bullet is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 12-01-2018, 03:41 PM   #488
Bossxr8
Peter Car

Everything has taken a bit of a beating the past few days. Ethereum was up a fair bit on Wednesday but has fallen back down again.

Why didn't I sell it at the top and buy back in at the bottom

Oh well I'm only playing with a few hundred. Lesson learned.
Bossxr8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-01-2018, 04:14 PM   #489
Lunch
Wait, what?

If I sold my xrp at roughly it’s highest, say $5, and bought back in at around its lowest in the following days, say $2.20, I’d have around 4,000 . Like someone said, it’s easy to gamble in hindsight
Lunch is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-01-2018, 04:16 PM   #490
PHATAL
Donating Member
Donating Member1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunch View Post
If I sold my xrp at roughly it’s highest, say $5, and bought back in at around its lowest in the following days, say $2.20, I’d have around 4,000 . Like someone said, it’s easy to gamble in hindsight
The trick is working out how much it has to move to compensate for the transaction fees. And then take a portion of what you can deal with losing and then keep buying and selling as it fluctuates. Steadily increasing your holding - in theory. Who has time for that though....

Ps it is over $3 now.

EL2 XR8 - SOLD
BF F6 RSPEC #139 - SOLD
Old 12-01-2018, 04:17 PM   #491
PHATAL
Donating Member
Donating Member1

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHATAL View Post
The trick is working out how much it has to move to compensate for the transaction fees. And then take a portion of what you can deal with losing and then keep buying and selling as it fluctuates. Steadily increasing your holding - in theory. Who has time for that though....

Ps it is over $3 now.

Make that was over $3.....

EL2 XR8 - SOLD
BF F6 RSPEC #139 - SOLD
Old 12-01-2018, 07:19 PM   #492
ford man xf
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHATAL View Post
Make that was over $3.....

You missed early this morning around 2am, it was boom time! You should have seen all the Ripple buy orders going through, people were throwing bundles of $100,000+ at it left right and center. The price fluctuated wildly for a good hour, went above $3.00 went down then went up again. People are selling off their BitCoins as well to buy Ripple.
I think a few people thought Ripple was going to drop even further than the lows it experienced and were waiting to buy, then when it went up panic buying set in, I don't think I have seen that much money being put into Ripple like this morning was, it was nuts!
3 users like this post:
Old 12-01-2018, 10:30 PM   #493
buggerlugs
If it ain't broke........
Donating Member1

Want to know about *BITCOIN*?

A lot of monkeys lived near a village.

One day a merchant came to the village to buy these monkeys!

He announced that he will buy them at $100 each.

The villagers thought that this man is mad.

They thought how can somebody buy stray monkeys at $100 each?

Still, some people caught some monkeys and gave them to this merchant and he gave $100 for each monkey.

This news spread like wildfire and people caught monkeys and sold them to the merchant.

After a few days, the merchant announced that he will buy monkeys at $200 each.

The lazy villagers also ran around to catch the remaining monkeys!

They sold the remaining monkeys at $200 each.

Then the merchant announced that he will buy monkeys at $500 each!

The villagers start to lose sleep! ... They caught six or seven monkeys, which was all that was left and got $500 each.

The villagers were waiting anxiously for the next announcement

Then the merchant announced that he is going home for a week. And when he returns, he will buy monkeys at $1000 each!

He asked his employee to take care of the monkeys he bought. He was alone taking care of all the monkeys in a cage.

The merchant went home.

The villagers were very sad as there were no more monkeys left for them to sell at $1000 each.☹️

Then the employee told them that he will sell some monkeys for $700 each secretly.

This news spread like fire. Since the merchant buys monkeys at $1000 each, there is a $300 profit from each monkey.

The next day, villagers made a queue near the monkey cage.

The employee sold all the monkeys at $700 each. The rich bought monkeys in big lots. The poor borrowed money from money lenders and also bought monkeys!

The villagers took care of their monkeys & waited for the merchant to return.

But nobody came! ... Then they ran to the employee...

But he has already left too !

The villagers then realised that they have bought the useless stray monkeys at $700 each and unable to sell them!
The Bitcoin will be the next monkey business.

It will make a lot of people bankrupt and a few people filthy rich in this monkey business.

That's how it will work

Last edited by GasoLane; 12-01-2018 at 10:39 PM.
buggerlugs is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-01-2018, 10:49 PM   #494
ford man xf
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Hahahaha! I love this! And the analogy is actually true. At full disclosure I put some money into CryptoCyurrency and I think its the dumbest thing ever, it literally is, I could write a whole essay on why I think its the stupidest thing to put money into but I think heaps of points have already been raised about this. Ripple is different to other Crypto Currencies, most will tell you that's why you should not put your money into it, but the difference in Ripple is why I put money into it. And yes, even putting money into Ripple is the dumbest thing ever, it could go either way, that's the risk you have to accept.

Quote:
Originally Posted by buggerlugs View Post

Still, some people caught some monkeys and gave them to this merchant and he gave $100 for each monkey.

This news spread like wildfire and people caught monkeys and sold them to the merchant.

The villagers start to lose sleep! ... They caught six or seven monkeys, which was all that was left and got $500 each.

Then the merchant announced that he is going home for a week. And when he returns, he will buy monkeys at $1000 each!

He asked his employee to take care of the monkeys he bought. He was alone taking care of all the monkeys in a cage.

The merchant went home.

The villagers were very sad as there were no more monkeys left for them to sell at $1000 each.☹️

Then the employee told them that he will sell some monkeys for $700 each secretly.

This news spread like fire. Since the merchant buys monkeys at $1000 each, there is a $300 profit from each monkey.

The employee sold all the monkeys at $700 each. The rich bought monkeys in big lots. The poor borrowed money from money lenders and also bought monkeys!

The villagers then realised that they have bought the useless stray monkeys at $700 each and unable to sell them!

It will make a lot of people bankrupt and a few people filthy rich in this monkey business.

That's how it will work
Old 12-01-2018, 11:24 PM   #495
MITCHAY
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I ended up pulling my money out without buying anything Maybe a bit too volatile for my liking. By the time I got my money in my BTC account it went up and just after I withdrew it crashed. Bugger

My concern is being able to get money in and out quick. Pretty funny how it takes days to move dollars around in a digital world.

I think I will just keep it in my offset accounts.
MITCHAY is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-01-2018, 02:30 AM   #496
NTF6
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by MITCHAY View Post
I ended up pulling my money out without buying anything Maybe a bit too volatile for my liking. By the time I got my money in my BTC account it went up and just after I withdrew it crashed. Bugger

My concern is being able to get money in and out quick. Pretty funny how it takes days to move dollars around in a digital world.

I think I will just keep it in my offset accounts.

Smartest answer yet, I was just like you. I can’t believe how long it takes. I spent forever getting verified, another long wait for funds to clear. Twice I tried to by ripple and twice it told me it was accepted but still no crypto in my account. Then I pull my money out and it takes 3 days to get back into my account. I need real time trading.
Old 13-01-2018, 03:06 AM   #497
MITCHAY
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by NTF6 View Post
Smartest answer yet, I was just like you. I can’t believe how long it takes. I spent forever getting verified, another long wait for funds to clear. Twice I tried to by ripple and twice it told me it was accepted but still no crypto in my account. Then I pull my money out and it takes 3 days to get back into my account. I need real time trading.
Weird. It only took me a few mins to get verified through the online service but a couple of days to get money in

I can't comment on making buy orders but it took the standard BPAY delays to get money in which sucks.

I may transfer a couple of hundred to my BTC account and just let it ride but I need to have decent money in my offset accounts as it makes a big difference in interest payments.
MITCHAY is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-01-2018, 08:42 AM   #498
Fed
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

All the crypto guys should pair off & flip coins, instant IN, instant OUT and no fees.
Fed is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-01-2018, 11:34 AM   #499
NTF6
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by MITCHAY View Post
Weird. It only took me a few mins to get verified through the online service but a couple of days to get money in

I can't comment on making buy orders but it took the standard BPAY delays to get money in which sucks.

I may transfer a couple of hundred to my BTC account and just let it ride but I need to have decent money in my offset accounts as it makes a big difference in interest payments.

Having money in an offset account was one of the best things I did. I had it for the life of the loan and it saved a ton of interest. Once the amount in my offset account equaled my balance owing I paid it off and only took me 14 Years to do it. Been mortgage free for 4 Years now.
Old 13-01-2018, 02:05 PM   #500
Trump
bitch lasagne

Granted this article is near on two years old, it is indicative of the end game for blockchain currencies:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/business/...supercurrency/

Scaled Business Solutions
For Your Small Business IT Needs
Trump is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-01-2018, 07:40 PM   #501
CJR09
RPO 77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trump View Post
Granted this article is near on two years old, it is indicative of the end game for blockchain currencies:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/business/...supercurrency/

Something a wee bit more current:

http://blocktribune.com/cryptocurren...-bank-england/

I can't really see this achieving what they want ie removing the retail banks (however great that may or may not be for us the people - how massive would that be?!?) but certainly could see it as the currency of choice for the central banks in the wholesale sense ie - RSCoin for the wholesale, XRP for the retail and all others (will probably whittle down to 10/12 over time) for P2P? JMHO

Q: If you have tried to sell it three times now and it is still not sold, do you think it might be over-priced?

A: It is over priced - just like all the other falcon coupes for sale!!

CJR09 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-01-2018, 09:48 PM   #502
b0son
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Silly question, but who will provide loan capital if we stop using banks and start using cryptocurrency?
b0son is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 14-01-2018, 09:54 PM   #503
hellrc5

I think it's a very long way to go and the whole thing is higly experimental... middlemen, banks etc great to blame and hype crytos at the same time is also great but funnily enough coin exchange sites are act like middlemen too with transaction fees and cuts

Sent from my Note7 - No flame
hellrc5 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-01-2018, 10:02 PM   #504
CJR09
RPO 77

^^^ Thats a very good point - maybe they will put up RSCoin which sounds like it will be tithed to silver

Q: If you have tried to sell it three times now and it is still not sold, do you think it might be over-priced?

A: It is over priced - just like all the other falcon coupes for sale!!

CJR09 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-01-2018, 11:22 PM   #505
hellrc5

Anyone knows anything why eth classic is really climbing?

Sent from my Note7 - No flame
hellrc5 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-01-2018, 11:48 AM   #506
Iggle Piggle
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:

The merchant went home.

That's how it will work
In this market I would suggest the villagers hold their monkeys - I can see monkeys going to the moon (they already went into orbit in the 60s).
Iggle Piggle is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 15-01-2018, 02:17 PM   #507
Revolver
Big Member
Donating Member1

Quote:

The merchant went home.

That's how it will work
See the problem is, that the villagers were got greedy, and wanted more, & more & more.

There is a point you need to stop. Only put money in you can afford. & Afford to loose.

The great thing about crypto, is you can get started with literally any amount of money.

I just put in $20-40 each pay. When everything was riding high the other day, I had doubled my money. Now I am sitting about a 25-30% gain. Only buying, no swing trading. I'm in to hold.

I may start to do a little more swing trading in the future with some excess coins, but I am in to make money. Not retire, not to get filthy rich, I just want to make some money. More the better, but I am not going to throw my gonads on the line & hope for the best. I want to make some gains, not change my world.

Its just like some other activities in life, finding the right time to pull out....

IMO that's the way to do it.
/////Alpine Sound.
EBGT Momo Woodgrain Steering Wheel
The Scarlet Fairlane Build Thread

Project "White Knight"
93 ED XR6
ROH Alloys
Momo wheel
Cruise
Sunroof
Premo Sound
Manual
HO Goodies
PWK Build Thread

1990 Yamaha FZR 250: 59000ks & climbing. New fairing, old tank, my angry mosquito in a coffee tin! 14.977 1/4mile.
Revolver is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 15-01-2018, 04:38 PM   #508
Mercury Bullet
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Not much different to putting $50 a week through the casino.

2016 Falcon XR8. Powered by the legend that is - David Winter.
XC Cobra #181.
1985 Mack Superliner, CAT 3408, 24 speed Allison.
Mercury Bullet is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-01-2018, 06:42 PM   #509
Lunch
Wait, what?

Young fella at work has a mate that bought $4k worth of XRP @ around 22c, he’s currently on about $48k, you can be as negative towards crypto as you want but that’s a lot of $$, even more so considering he’s only 19, it’s more than he earns per year and he’s not even had it for 6 months
Lunch is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-01-2018, 08:58 PM   #510
Revolver
Big Member
Donating Member1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercury Bullet View Post
Not much different to putting $50 a week through the casino.
I have to completely disagree.

That $20-40 is fortnightly.

I would only pay extra on another bill anyway. Which no-one ever gets truly ahead in. So.....

There will always be sceptics & doubters.

The companies that built carburetors doubted the idea of fuel injection. Which technology is in 99% of road going vehicles these days?

Record manufacturing companies doubted the idea of 8 track tapes, then cassettes, CD's & MP3. Each of these technologies had their day & were surpassed. It didnt matter that there were doubters.

Were they a good idea a solid idea with longevity built in mind?

Yes, yes & yes.

The fact that American Express has signed on with ripple to do international transactions is confirmation of digital currencies being the way of the future. AMEX is not stupid when it comes to business decisions.

In the end its about research & making educated decisions on what that coin's block chain is supported with.

I see it no different to the stockmarket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunch View Post
Young fella at work has a mate that bought $4k worth of XRP @ around 22c, he’s currently on about $48k, you can be as negative towards crypto as you want but that’s a lot of $$, even more so considering he’s only 19, it’s more than he earns per year and he’s not even had it for 6 months
I really wanted to buy into ripple when it was 33c in November, but my coinspot account took so long to verify that I missed the boat completely. It went past $1. My account verified, I waited for the dip, & bought at $1 per XRP after fees. But ****ed that I didnt get it @ 33c. It would have been triple ripple!

If he pulled out his 4k, he would be riding the market for free.
/////Alpine Sound.
EBGT Momo Woodgrain Steering Wheel
The Scarlet Fairlane Build Thread

Project "White Knight"
93 ED XR6
ROH Alloys
Momo wheel
Cruise
Sunroof
Premo Sound
Manual
HO Goodies
PWK Build Thread

1990 Yamaha FZR 250: 59000ks & climbing. New fairing, old tank, my angry mosquito in a coffee tin! 14.977 1/4mile.
Revolver is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post