Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-07-2011, 02:40 PM   #31
Scott

Default Re: FYI: Tax rates going up

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrokedXT
Umm yes we did vote for them, wether people like it or not they made that choice at the ballot box now we are stuck with it.
The ALP were destroyed in the election, green preferences and giving the farm to the independents is what gave us the mess we have.

They were overwhelmingly defeated.
Old 11-07-2011, 02:47 PM   #32
blueoval
Critical Thinker

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Well thought out and constructive posts.  A real credit to this forum. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltd
....That said, if I hear Bob Brown talk about his man-date one more time I'm gonna explode.
GOLD

Quote:
Originally Posted by BA GT-HO
The problem is we are so lazy. If this was south America there would be huge protests, instead we just seem to go, oh well..
Agree there. We are all good at whinging about what we dont like, but **** poor at actually taking a physical stand. Myself included. The thing is, as individuals we do not know where to begin and think out voices wont get heard. So we begrudgingly bend over and take the bitter pill.

2022 Mazda CX5 GTSP Turbo

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Highlander

1967 XR FALCON 500

Cars previously owned:
2021 Subaru Outback Sport
2018 Subaru XV-S
2012 Subaru Forester X
2007 Subaru Liberty GT
2001 AU2 75th Anniversary Futura
2001 Subaru GX wagon
1991 EB XR8
1977 XC Fairmont
1990 EA S Pak
1984 XE S Pak
1982 ZJ Fairlane
1983 XE Fairmont
1989 EA Falcon
1984 Datsun Bluebird Wagon
1975 Honda Civic
Old 11-07-2011, 02:48 PM   #33
StrokedXT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott
The ALP were destroyed in the election, green preferences and giving the farm to the independents is what gave us the mess we have.

They were overwhelmingly defeated.
But that's the system we have, we had a chance to change it but all we got then was "if it ain't broke"
Old 11-07-2011, 03:12 PM   #34
FGII-XR6
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I think the carbon tax will do nothing but harm Australia. We will be less competitive in the world market, families will bear the brunt of it because the 500 big bad polluters will just pass the cost on and we are the end of the financial line. We are the suckers that will pay not big business, in reality we are giving them an excuse to profit by this. They will jack prices up by more than the tax and when we complain they will use the carbon tax as their excuse
If you want this discussion to continue keep politics out of it, statements like Tony did this , Julia did that and Bob did something else will see this thread closed at the speed of light.
I know I'm wasting my time typing this as there are some on here that find the forum T&C way to hard to comprehend, prove me wrong, show you are intelligent enough to play by the rules

"It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."

Start a new career as a bus driver

Rides:
FG2 XR6 stock at this stage but a very nice ride

xc 4 DOOR X CHASER 5.8 UNDER RESTO
Old 11-07-2011, 03:28 PM   #35
ltd
Force Fed Fords

Quote:
Originally Posted by au3xr6
I think the carbon tax will do nothing but harm Australia. We will be less competitive in the world market, families will bear the brunt of it because the 500 big bad polluters will just pass the cost on and we are the end of the financial line. We are the suckers that will pay not big business, in reality we are giving them an excuse to profit by this. They will jack prices up by more than the tax and when we complain they will use the carbon tax as their excuse
If you want this discussion to continue keep politics out of it, statements like Tony did this , Julia did that and Bob did something else will see this thread closed at the speed of light.
I know I'm wasting my time typing this as there are some on here that find the forum T&C way to hard to comprehend, prove me wrong, show you are intelligent enough to play by the rules
Excellent post but I just thought I'd add my little quip about the Green Reaper. It made me feel a little better and I did try to keep the politics out of it.

Quote:
Powered by GE
Old 11-07-2011, 03:39 PM   #36
Reaper8
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

as if the government cares if anything go's up thats what the gst is for the dearer things get the more they get.
RONALD McDONALD FOR PM CANT DO ANY WORSE THAN THIS RED HEADED CLOWN,
EVEN McDONALDS WOULDNT GIVE HER A JOB COS THEY HAVE A RED HEADED CLOWN AND PEOPLE LIKE HIM.
But seriously this government needs more money so they can send more oversea's, no one likes her even the tossers that voted for her (hope your all happy)so she needs to make sure she can get a job oversea's when she is banished
Old 11-07-2011, 04:55 PM   #37
Charliewool
Bolt Nerd
Donating Member3

Can I ask again?...
Does ANYONE know WHO is on this mythical "500 list"??
Is Ford or GMH on it?.. Toyota? (if they are, watch car prices sky rocket)
Is BHP? Coles? Bunnings? McDonalds?
Is the Commercial bloody hotel or the corner milkbar on the list?
Just WHO IS on the list?
Or like every bit of this underhanded, deceitful, destructive carbon tax crap are we to be kept in the dark on the list also?
2 wheels.. 2015 103ci HD Wideglide.. SOLD
SOLD THE LOT, Voted with our feet and relocated to COSTA RICA for some Pura Vida!
(Ex Blood Orange #023 FPV Pursuit owner : )
Old 11-07-2011, 05:13 PM   #38
prydey
Rob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charliewool
Can I ask again?...
Just WHO IS on the list?
Or like every bit of this underhanded, deceitful, destructive carbon tax crap are we to be kept in the dark on the list also?
http://www.news.com.au/money/money-m...-1226092374055

apparently they can't tell you.
Old 11-07-2011, 05:14 PM   #39
SB076
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charliewool
Can I ask again?...
Just WHO IS on the list?
I would like to see who is on the list as well.
I am surprised that the government can claim prices will only increase small amounts for certain items when in reality they have no control over what companies do. I also doubt they have factored all costs in.

Lets take 2 litres of milk, granted we all are aware that the cost of milking the cows will increase (cost of running any equipment involved in the milking process will increase as power costs rise) But what about the manufacturer that makes the plastic bottles, they will increase in cost for the same reason, same with the labels (if they are manufactured seperately) Add to that Coles willl increase its prices as the costs to run the fridges that keep the milk cool will also increase. Now depending on what they do with diesel, you can add additional costs for the farmer, additional transport costs of raw product to the manufacturing facility, additional transport costs from the manufacturing facility to the retail outlet and the costs will continue to rise as the cost per tonne increases.

with Sunroof and tinted windows
with out all the go fast bits I actually need :
Old 11-07-2011, 05:16 PM   #40
Zero_PSI
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrokedXT
Umm yes we did vote for them, wether people like it or not they made that choice at the ballot box now we are stuck with it.
I didn't
Old 11-07-2011, 05:18 PM   #41
SEZ213
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Always puts a good amount of thought into his posts and voices his ideas and opinions in a well thought out and constructive manner. I have certainly seen many threads where his input has been constructive to the topic and overall the forum has benfited f 

This isn't THE list, but shows the companies that are required to report back to them on their emissions...

http://m.zdnet.com.au/tech-companies...-339318287.htm

http://www.climatechange.gov.au/gove...ister-pdf.ashx

Ford and Holden are both on that list...whether or not they'll be on the final list, is a different story...

There is one little tid-bit of information...10% is going O/S...to the UN...

Continually having a battle of wits with unarmed opponents.

Sez

Photo's by Sez

Last edited by SEZ213; 11-07-2011 at 05:26 PM.
Old 11-07-2011, 05:28 PM   #42
FGII-XR6
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Toyota is on the list too but the ironic thing is the universities who started all this are all on it too

"It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."

Rides:

Old 11-07-2011, 05:37 PM   #43
vztrt
IWCMOGTVM Club Supporter

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: vztrt is one of the most consistent and respected contributors to AFF, I have found his contributions are most useful to discussion as well as answering members queries. 

http://www.caradvice.com.au/127965/h...of-carbon-tax/

Quote:
Holden, local manufacturers assessing impact of carbon tax
By Tim Beissmann | July 11th, 2011

Australia’s automotive manufacturers are still assessing the impact of the Federal Government’s Carbon Pricing Scheme, which has set the initial carbon price at $23 a tonne.

The Federal Chamber of Automotive Industries estimates the impact of the carbon tax on the local automotive industry as a whole will be at least $30 million a year.

The new carbon plan is set to start on July 1, 2012, with the Emissions Trading Scheme to start on July 1, 2015, at which time the price of carbon will rise to $29 per tonne.

Holden has announced that it does not fit into the Government’s criteria as an ‘emissions-intensive, trade-exposed industry’ (EITE), despite designing, engineering and manufacturing vehicles for domestic and overseas markets.

As a consequence, it and many other major manufacturers will only be potentially eligible to apply for compensation to partly offset the impact of manufacturing under the $1.2 billion Clean Technology Program.

Holden says the compensation measures are a “step in the right direction”, but says the government needs to understand how much competition there will be for funding from other manufacturing sectors.

“It is also critical to understand the extent to which the compensation package will address the competitive disadvantage imposed on local manufacturers who compete in a market where 85 per cent of new vehicle sales are imported models,” Holden said in a statement.”

Holden says it is still reviewing the details of the scheme, while Ford Australia and Toyota Australia are yet to make an official statement.

We will keep you posted on the developments over the coming days. Stay tuned.

Until then, have a read of our editorial on the carbon tax and its impact on Australian drivers.
Old 11-07-2011, 05:38 PM   #44
vztrt
IWCMOGTVM Club Supporter

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: vztrt is one of the most consistent and respected contributors to AFF, I have found his contributions are most useful to discussion as well as answering members queries. 

Car-makers ‘to wear carbon tax cost’

http://www.goauto.com.au/mellor/mell...2578CA001E577C

Quote:
$150-a-car carbon bill to impact Aussie motor company bottom lines, not consumers

11 July 2011

By RON HAMMERTON

STRONG competition from imports is expected to force Australia’s three motor manufacturers to absorb the extra cost of the carbon tax – estimated to be between $112 and $150 a car – rather than try to pass it on to customers.

The industry says the tax will further erode the profitability of the manufacturers, who are “bleeding from the eyes” due to the high value of the Australian dollar that aids importers and discourages exports.

One of them, GM Holden, already has signalled its intention to take up “issues affecting Australia’s ability to compete globally for foreign investment” directly with the federal government.

Holden and the two other manufacturers, Toyota and Ford, are expected to be included in the “top 500 worst polluters” list of manufacturers subjected to the tax that the federal government on Sunday set at $23 per tonne of carbon dioxide.

While Toyota said the tax would add $112 to the cost of each locally built Camry or Aurion, a preliminary estimate by the Federal Chamber of Automotive Industries has set the burden at $150 a vehicle, for a total $30 million bill across the local auto manufacturing industry.

Both estimates are lower than the $220-to-$412 a vehicle suggested by PricewaterhouseCoopers Australia in a report prepared for the FCAI and Federation of Automotive Parts Manufacturers in May.

FCAI chief executive Andrew McKellar told GoAuto that, as well as the carbon tax at the manufacturing level, all vehicles – including imports – would be subject to an extra tax on air-conditioning gases that will add about $20-$23 a car or about $15 million across the industry, bringing the impost on a locally made car to about $170.

“So, all up, we would say the total cost is somewhere in the order of $45 million to $50 million a year for the industry as a whole,” Mr McKellar said.

“While that might not sound a lot per car, there wouldn’t be too many brands that would be in a position to pass that on to consumers, certainly not the local manufacturers.

“They will wear that in their margins and in their reduced profitability, and that is not a good thing when it comes to competing for capital from their global parent companies.”

Mr McKellar said the FCAI had urged the government to offset the costs of the tax on local manufacturing industry and start with a nominal carbon tax of $10 or less per tonne.

Neither of these requests had eventuated in the tax package announced by the Gillard government at the weekend, he said.

Mr McKellar said initiatives to encourage the uptake of low emissions technologies by industry – also urged by the motor industry – were a positive aspect of the tax package, but those measures failed to make up for the loss of the Green Car Innovation Fund that has been killed off by the federal government.

“If anything, it doesn’t even take us back to where we were a year ago, but we still have the additional cost coming on to industry,” he said.

“Those are issues which concern us and it won’t make it any easier to secure future investment mandates here in Australia.

“The main impact of those cost increases will be to erode margins and profitability, even more so than they already are.

“It is fair to say that at the moment local manufacturers are bleeding from the eyes from the strong value of the Australian dollar and the strong competitive pressures that they face.

“So to add additional costs to that at this stage of the economic cycle, it is not an economic reform, it is the opposite.”

Mr McKellar urged the government to reassess the impact the tax would have on industry competitiveness.

He said tax on air-conditioning gases should “go back in the melting pot for reconsideration”.

“In the next few years, the industry will be looking to replace those gases with a much lower carbon equivalent, so I think there is a technological solution there in the offing for that part of the problem,” said Mr McKellar.

“To be imposing additional cost won’t speed that process, it will just add cost, and unnecessarily.

“We urge the government to revisit those issues. There needs to be an ongoing dialogue with manufacturing industry because we really do need to rethink the sort of approach that has been put forward here if we are to avoid potentially undesirable consequences.”

Toyota, Ford and Holden all said they were still assessing the detail of the package.

However, Holden said in a statement that it did not fit the Government’s criteria as an ‘emissions-intensive, trade-exposed industry’ (EITE) and therefore would be eligible to only partly offset the impact under the Clean Technology Program.

“Specifically, Holden believes it will be able to apply for co-investment funding for its R&D (research and development) and manufacturing initiatives to help reduce emissions and improve vehicle efficiency through the Clean Technology Investment Program Investment Program, Clean Technologies Food and Foundries Investment Program and Clean Technology Innovation Program,” said the Holden statement.

Holden said it supported the need to reduce its carbon footprint, and that of manufacturing in general, and believed the compensation measures were a step in the right direction. “However, it is important to understand how much competition there will be for funding from other manufacturing sectors,” Holden said.

“It is also critical to understand the extent to which the compensation package will address the competitive disadvantage imposed on local manufacturers who compete in a market where 85 per cent of new vehicle sales are imported models.

“Over the coming days we will be reviewing the details of the scheme to better understand how the package will be implemented.

“In particular, Holden will be discussing with the government the issues affecting Australia’s ability to compete globally for foreign investment.”

Ford Australia is playing its cards closer to its chest, saying it was reviewing the anticipated impact of the carbon pricing scheme.

“Once this is finished Ford will express its views through the Australian Federal Chamber of Automotive Industries,” a Ford spokesman said.

Toyota Australia president and CEO Max Yasuda said Toyota supported action on climate change, but that the carbon tax was expected to increase Toyota Australia’s manufacturing costs by up to $15 million a year – about $112 per locally manufactured vehicle.

“The local automotive industry is currently facing difficult business conditions including the high Australian dollar, increased overseas competition and a fragile local supply chain,” he said.

“In light of these conditions and in the absence of transitional assistance for trade exposed non-energy-intensive industries, such as the automotive industry, Toyota Australia would have preferred a lower starting price ($10-$15) to ease the transition process and free-up capital to invest in low-emissions technologies.

“A high start price of $23 places Australian manufacturing at a disadvantage compared to imports and is a significant challenge for business.”

Mr Yasuda said Toyota Australia was concerned about air-conditioning gases being subject to an equivalent price outside the Clean Energy Future Scheme.

“It is inappropriate to place a cost on gases that currently have no commercially available alternative,” he said.

Mr Yasuda said the new Clean Technology Investment Program did not address the need for a co-investment program, unlike the now defunct Green Car Innovation Fund.

Australian motoring clubs have welcomed the decision to exclude petrol from the carbon tax, but they have asked the government to clarify the details, including whether other fuels are included.

RACV general manager public policy Brian Negus said that, under the tax exemption, families, tradies and small business people would not be targeted by a petrol price increase as a result of the carbon tax.

“However, RACV believes there needs to be more detail on whether these benefits will apply to commerce, industry and the broader community,” he said.

“While RACV welcomes this announcement, clarity is sought on whether other motoring fuels such as diesel, LPG and ethanol will also be exempt from the carbon tax.

“RACV also seeks details on the how this exemption will work, and whether there will be a cent-for-cent offset from fuel excise or whether petrol will simply not be included at all in a carbon tax.”
Old 11-07-2011, 05:51 PM   #45
gtfpv
GT

forget carbon dioxide ,and global warming for a second . alternative power will not be charged this tax . aside from any taxes we will pay -which i do not agree with . as technology develops australia may play a leading role in alternative energy . if we are to lose industry , the only way back is to go alternate, which our children and grand children will be forced to grasp , otherwise they will be unemployed , now when the world starts to suffer from pollution ( think lung disease) not global warming ,which will be heaviest hit hard where the polluters are , will our offspring be glad we have cleaner air than other countries , and then play a role in advancement with alternative energy and good health .
i'm not saying i agree with the changes and tax , i'm just trying very hard to look at it from a perspective that they are trying to sell it , assuming they are good and not evil .
trying to look at it from a benifit perspective . i know the big country polluters are doing nothing to alternately develop , but what if they were , would that be a good thing for the world ? in terms of climate change a say no it will make no difference , but in terms of the air we breathe i say , just maybe , but we cannot control are steer other countries , only our own and perhaps show the world there may be a different way ,when ill health starts to envelope them .
what do you guys think ??? aside from costs involved .
Old 11-07-2011, 06:01 PM   #46
FGII-XR6
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

pollution that causes health issues has been dramatically reduced over the years think about the standards that apply to cars now. This is about co2 which is a natural gas that is processed by growing plants to produce oxygen. This "pollution" is no such thing it is part of a natural cycle.
all that will happen is we will pay more now, then in 3 years when we get an ETS the banks and speculators will make more billions off us and who will pay? we will thats who
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtfpv
forget carbon dioxide ,and global warming for a second . alternative power will not be charged this tax . aside from any taxes we will pay -which i do not agree with . as technology develops australia may play a leading role in alternative energy . if we are to lose industry , the only way back is to go alternate, which our children and grand children will be forced to grasp , otherwise they will be unemployed , now when the world starts to suffer from pollution ( think lung disease) not global warming ,which will be heaviest hit hard where the polluters are , will our offspring be glad we have cleaner air than other countries , and then play a role in advancement with alternative energy and good health .
i'm not saying i agree with the changes and tax , i'm just trying very hard to look at it from a perspective that they are trying to sell it , assuming they are good and not evil .
trying to look at it from a benifit perspective . i know the big country polluters are doing nothing to alternately develop , but what if they were , would that be a good thing for the world ? in terms of climate change a say no it will make no difference , but in terms of the air we breathe i say , just maybe , but we cannot control are steer other countries , only our own and perhaps show the world there may be a different way ,when ill health starts to envelope them .
what do you guys think ??? aside from costs involved .

Rides:

Old 11-07-2011, 06:16 PM   #47
WMD351
Size it up

Son of a...
So the marginal rate is going to snip an extra 4% off the interest from my savings in term deposit?
I thought the Henry review said we should encourage saving.

Last edited by WMD351; 11-07-2011 at 06:23 PM.
Old 11-07-2011, 06:42 PM   #48
SEZ213
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Always puts a good amount of thought into his posts and voices his ideas and opinions in a well thought out and constructive manner. I have certainly seen many threads where his input has been constructive to the topic and overall the forum has benfited f 

Australian share-market closed down 1.5%... due to massive falls in companies exposed to the Carbon Tax...

BlueScope Steel ended the day down 6.7 per cent,

Qantas closed down 3.25 per cent.

Don't worry about ten bucks a week, kiss your super goodbye...

An interesting read for anyone who's interested...I'm not quoting it on here...it does establish the top twenty 'polluters'...

Co2 Tax

There's already no confidence pages going up, no to carbon tax...I'm not sure there's any understanding of what she's actually doing to the state of the country...

Sez

Photo's by Sez

Last edited by SEZ213; 11-07-2011 at 06:49 PM.
Old 11-07-2011, 06:46 PM   #49
vztrt
IWCMOGTVM Club Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sezzy
Australian share-market closed down 1.5%... due to massive falls in companies exposed to the Carbon Tax...

So the billions lost over the two months is nothing (actually the share market has performed really poorly for a long time now)? But this means the sky is falling?
Old 11-07-2011, 06:52 PM   #50
Barnaby

Did I read somewhere that their taking another look at the Henry tax review by the end of the year? This tax is just the beginning people.

Death taxes anyone? A lot of other countries have it and it was one of the recommendations in the Henry review. Do you have an inheritance coming to you? I'd say by the time Labour is booted out you will be losing half of it.
Old 11-07-2011, 06:55 PM   #51
SEZ213
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by vztrt
So the billions lost over the two months is nothing (actually the share market has performed really poorly for a long time now)? But this means the sky is falling?
No, just another nail in the coffin of those who are looking to retire in the not too distant future...My super hasn't had a down turn in quite a while, I guess it's probably due for one soon though...

Most people think short term...I don't really care for short term, I'm looking at the big picture and seeing Australian businesses (and citizens) struggle under this 'fantastic plan' that's being sold...

The cost isn't going to be 10 per week per household, not when you take into account the whole situation...and I'm not being a scare monger, I'm being a realist.

Sez

Photo's by Sez
Old 11-07-2011, 07:17 PM   #52
Franco Cozzo
Thailand Specials

This is going to cause a bit of issue at my work, we must use a LOT of power with the size of our workshop, all the lights and power tools being used.

We're struggling as it is to keep afloat due to other reasons, wonder if this will be the last straw that will put 30 people out of work.
Old 11-07-2011, 07:22 PM   #53
dags41v
Black 2006 XR8

there is a govt site (take results with a grain of salt) www.cleanenergyfuture.gov.au you can plug in your details and it will tell you how hard you will be ****** I will be between $600-$900 per year worse off straight off the bat and thats if no other prices go up.
I just cant see where any support is comming from listening to TV/radio/internet etc.
Old 11-07-2011, 07:28 PM   #54
sudszy
Banned

Quote:

Well, you know who to blame for the loss of confidence in those stocks? one big mouthed creature scare mongering about how a BNT will devastate Australia's economy ............, public menance no.1.

Personally, I took measures to distribute my portfolio over companies that would not suffer from BNT hysteria.
Old 11-07-2011, 08:03 PM   #55
Riksta
Captain Malcolm Reynolds

I have not yet met ONE person who is in agreeance with the Carbon Tax.

All I hear and read are negative "waste of time", "its garbage" etc.

SO WHY THE HELL ARE THEY FORCING THIS CRAP UPON US? When climate change is all a bunch of garbage anyway!!!

Is there a way the public can stand up and force this stupid cow to the ballot before it all goes too far?
Originally Posted by Nikked
Riksta likes VN's so much, he has the ashes of a VN in a jar on the mantle piece, a vile of VN engine oil hanging from his neck and a BT1 build plate locked up in a safe, buried under 6ft of concrete.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Day-mow
pretty much what has happened here is i trolled you. and it was fun.
Old 11-07-2011, 08:15 PM   #56
sudszy
Banned

deleted
Old 11-07-2011, 08:16 PM   #57
xapi
SY SR SENSATION

Hi everyone!!! I just updated the new tax scales for quick books due to the imposed flood levy. My part time staff who earn less than $450.00 per week are now paying about $3.00 less per week. I just dont get the mentality of it all. Give with one hand and take with two!!!!!
Old 11-07-2011, 08:35 PM   #58
SEZ213
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riksta
I have not yet met ONE person who is in agreeance with the Carbon Tax.

All I hear and read are negative "waste of time", "its garbage" etc.

SO WHY THE HELL ARE THEY FORCING THIS CRAP UPON US? When climate change is all a bunch of garbage anyway!!!

Is there a way the public can stand up and force this stupid cow to the ballot before it all goes too far?
Local member of Parliament...attempt to force a no confidence vote...I can't say anything else, it's political... :(

Sez

Photo's by Sez
Old 11-07-2011, 08:38 PM   #59
SB076
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by sudszy
Well, you know who to blame for the loss of confidence in those stocks? one big mouthed creature scare mongering about how a BNT will devastate Australia's economy ............, public menance no.1.

Personally, I took measures to distribute my portfolio over companies that would not suffer from BNT hysteria.
Really? I thought it was because those billions of dollars need to come from somewhere and the market has reacted accordingly

with Sunroof and tinted windows
with out all the go fast bits I actually need :
Old 11-07-2011, 08:56 PM   #60
Charliewool
Bolt Nerd
Donating Member3

Quote:
There is one little tid-bit of information...10% is going O/S...to the UN...
Sezzy... That little tid-bit is the very foundation of this entire Global warming/climate change/ CO2 tax debarcle!
It's the very core of what Copenhagan was about. (World Order anyone?)

10% (to the UN) for NOW eh?... What ELSE has covertly been agreed to by our ever trustful, honest, transparent government?
We're all (including me) thinking of our pockets,, Will we be worse off etc?
BUT IS there a much bigger agenda here?
2 wheels.. 2015 103ci HD Wideglide.. SOLD
SOLD THE LOT, Voted with our feet and relocated to COSTA RICA for some Pura Vida!
(Ex Blood Orange #023 FPV Pursuit owner : )
Closed Thread