Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 28-11-2007, 12:06 PM   #31
BA Bakes
It's Cat huntin season...

I have lost count of how many busted tie-rod ends I have seen on fire grounds, etc. These groupie, striker, troop carrier cop more than then fair share of abuse.
Dan, you know the rules tho, if you break it, scratch it, and stuff it up the rest of the brigade has the automatic right to bag you out for it. At least thats how it work down here.

XRB055 - Black BA MkII XR8 Ute.
6 Speed manual, Leather seats, hard lid.
To do list - Cat back exhaust, new wheels, new shock and front sway bar, and whatever else seems like a good idea

Old Ride
XR40RD - Phantom BA XR6
160 rear wheel killer wasps - Pacemakers - 3" HiFlo Cat - 2.5 Redback exhaust - 18" Speedy Graphite Rims - Dumped on King Superlows - Standard ICC with iPod cradle, 5x7" Boston Acoustics, 12 Alpine sub powered by 4 channel Alpine amp
[/SIZE]
BA Bakes is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-11-2007, 12:09 PM   #32
Dave_au
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotherNature
Good comeback matey :P

Im sure there are a lot of these types of stories about in all the local brigades
Usually it involves bogging the firetruck.
Dave_au is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-11-2007, 01:31 PM   #33
Dan Gordon
Starter Motor

Quote:
Originally Posted by BA Bakes
I have lost count of how many busted tie-rod ends I have seen on fire grounds, etc. These groupie, striker, troop carrier cop more than then fair share of abuse.
Dan, you know the rules tho, if you break it, scratch it, and stuff it up the rest of the brigade has the automatic right to bag you out for it. At least thats how it work down here.
Hahaha don't worry I am not afraid to cop it and hold my own, I got a few stories of my own I could tell...but that would be mean
Dan Gordon is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-11-2007, 03:07 PM   #34
Fantome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Gordon
Hahaha don't worry I am not afraid to cop it and hold my own, I got a few stories of my own I could tell...but that would be mean
Practise a modicum of restraint young Danno or your lovely captain will have you scrubbing hoses with a toothbrush (don't forget she has known you since you were 4 years old and has a few stories of her own).
Fantome is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-11-2007, 04:38 PM   #35
Dan Gordon
Starter Motor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantome
Practise a modicum of restraint young Danno or your lovely captain will have you scrubbing hoses with a toothbrush (don't forget she has known you since you were 4 years old and has a few stories of her own).
Hmmmm :P
Dan Gordon is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-11-2007, 09:59 PM   #36
MO
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Now thats a gotcha....lol

The more I know ppl the more I love my DOGS.
2011 SY Territory Limited Edition TS
2000 AUII SE ute IL6
MO is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post