Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 15-12-2010, 03:00 PM   #31
Dave R

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Valued contributor especially in the FG threads. Offers help and information to all. Posts are always in a positive manner. 

Only reason I'd consider removing it is because he said it's full of understeer, you can feel the weight and it doesn't enjoy stopping!
Dave R is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-12-2010, 03:03 PM   #32
irlewy86
Meep Meep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrenaline
Only reason I'd consider removing it is because he said it's full of understeer, you can feel the weight and it doesn't enjoy stopping!
Although, he is comparing it to the Falcon race car. Not all cars. And the sound of surprise when he gets on the straight is most enjoyable
Old 15-12-2010, 03:07 PM   #33
mcclup
Starter Motor

I recon it should stay to serve him a reminder that the New GT has it all over the rivals product.
mcclup is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-12-2010, 03:53 PM   #34
Bud Bud
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I can't believe that some people actually think that these are Holden's and Ford's! If they let Toyota in with a rear wheel drive V8 that mirrors the other two, will Camry people believe that they are real Toyota's? Why would FPV care? They are promoting a lap around Bathurst by the shapest driver around this year in one of their cars, a real V8 Ford!

Bud Bud
Bud Bud is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-12-2010, 04:01 PM   #35
AC
Saving for a Jet Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss315
Yeah it's stupid having HRT's big signing promoting the oppositions product.
Sort of like Craig Lowndes with the Scalextric Advert, see below

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGBQzkPXSCo

I laugh every time i see it, they still use it today a few years on
AC is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-12-2010, 09:06 PM   #36
DanielXR8
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by futura
Should James Courtney Lap around Bathurst in the GT335 be removed from the FPV website, since its been made offical that he will drive for HRT Holden?

www.fpv.com.au
A tiny proportion of people will even recognise who he is and an even smaller percentage of them will care.

He is a professional racing driver. He moves to the team that best supports his career. Perfectly normal, why would it make a difference to my watching a video of a GT? Lots of people change jobs.

Dan
DanielXR8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-12-2010, 09:19 PM   #37
v gate

Dont pannic! His punishment is to spend the rest of his new contract driving rubish.
OPRAH would think thats punishment enough.
v gate is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-12-2010, 09:27 PM   #38
mrbaxr6t
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

holden have a new slogan here it is : if you cant earn the #1 buy it and slap it on your car - imho the rules need to be changed to stop this defection to holden seems you win in a Ford and you soon after drive a holden asin next season, therefore getting the #1 on the holden product, team sell-your-phone won now are a holden based team, courtney wins champship now hes in a holden - hm see a pattern here if the ford teams keep winning then there won't be any left because they will all be bought by holden somehow.

and having courtneys' praise of the oppositions' product would irritate the HRT faithful imho so leave it

Holden special vehicles - for special people
mrbaxr6t is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-12-2010, 09:57 PM   #39
Falcman0o7
Banned

Remove!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Falcman0o7 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-12-2010, 08:56 AM   #40
outside
off in outer space

the last time i looked his web site was still all ford