Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 27-12-2015, 12:19 PM   #31
sprintman1
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Mandurah dad caught doing 40-metre burnout outside Waroona police station

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAK302 View Post
so much hypocrassy in one little thread.....
From you that would be a yes..............
sprintman1 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-12-2015, 01:39 PM   #32
castellan
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Mandurah dad caught doing 40-metre burnout outside Waroona police station

Quote:
Originally Posted by Express View Post
The Ford Falcon XE used for the burnout has now been seized by police.

WA’s dumbest dad driver also left skid marks on the road.

The LSD diff is working well, looks like he was coming to the direction of the photo was taken.

All my burnouts would start out both wheels spinning to about 20m and then only one wheel took over in the end to maybe 40m but certainly controllable in my old 308 p van, remembering back to 1984 good tyres cost to much nowadays and I found out that spinning the wheels does truly wear them out faster

I suppose a 351 XD is only truly good for burnouts nowadays anyway.

Hell I have seen cops doing burnouts many a time in the highway patrol cars, it seamed a prerequisite years ago, every time they took off on the highway, the VK and VL highway patrol were too gutless to do a real good burnout, but they tried to do their best and I am sure of that.
I don't know, but they maybe were trying to prove something to me.
castellan is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-12-2015, 01:57 PM   #33
pottery beige
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

11s dropped out front of cop shop in hotty

busted and sucks it in

will be talking about this for years

f yea
pottery beige is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
3 users like this post:
Old 27-12-2015, 02:03 PM   #34
4vxc
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by castellan View Post
The LSD diff is working well, looks like he was coming to the direction of the photo was taken.

All my burnouts would start out both wheels spinning to about 20m and then only one wheel took over in the end to maybe 40m but certainly controllable in my old 308 p van, remembering back to 1984 good tyres cost to much nowadays and I found out that spinning the wheels does truly wear them out faster

I suppose a 351 XD is only truly good for burnouts nowadays anyway.

Hell I have seen cops doing burnouts many a time in the highway patrol cars, it seamed a prerequisite years ago, every time they took off on the highway, the VK and VL highway patrol were too gutless to do a real good burnout, but they tried to do their best and I am sure of that.
I don't know, but they maybe were trying to prove something to me.
I remember seeing a Highway Patrol XD 351 line locking it at Underwood rd Homebush while his ****ed mate was looking for defects on my car and a LJ
4vxc is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 27-12-2015, 02:37 PM   #35
mik
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

It doesnt exactly look like burke st out front of the station, i dont see much danger for the kids if it was only a burn out, still , not fathers greatest idea, ..... time and place.
mik is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-12-2015, 02:43 PM   #36
XB GS 351 Coupe
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Nice car...........re the owner, a special kind of stupid.

The Week End Bruiser : FPV BF GT 40th Anniversary, 6 Speed Manual, 6/4 Brembo and lots of Herrod goodies

Project 1 : '75 XB GS 351 Ute, Toploader, 9" with 3.5's

Project 2 : '74 XB GS Big Block Coupe, Toploader, 9" with 4.11's

In Storage : '74 XB GS 351 Fairmont Sedan

XB Falcon Owners Group

Mike's Man Cave

XB GS 351 Coupe is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 27-12-2015, 09:48 PM   #37
Stefan
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Maybe he is a genius, going overseas for 6 months on a work assignment. Storage for his beast at Kenards is $200/week.

Now he pays a $1,000 fine and gets 6 month free storage for his car.

GENIUS
Stefan is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
6 users like this post:
Old 27-12-2015, 10:14 PM   #38
Stefan
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by tempted View Post
Not sure how that would work, impound is for 28 days. If it's not collected after a certain time I'm assuming they sell off the car?
Maybe he's not due to leave a month and will drop another skid on the way out when he picks it up.

Will that be 6 months?
Stefan is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 27-12-2015, 11:33 PM   #39
pottery beige
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

beats dodgy long term airport parking
pottery beige is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
3 users like this post:
Old 28-12-2015, 12:18 AM   #40
MITCHAY
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I was surprised there was not a DUI charge to add to this story because frankly that would make more sense. It is a special kind of idiot who drops a skid in front of a cop shop.

Although a lot less of an idiot than the bright spark who actually crashed into the cop shop a few months back. Here is a recap

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-09-0...urnout/6751802
MITCHAY is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-12-2015, 12:49 AM   #41
HO 3
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
Maybe he is a genius, going overseas for 6 months on a work assignment. Storage for his beast at Kenards is $200/week.

Now he pays a $1,000 fine and gets 6 month free storage for his car.

GENIUS

No

Cheers Mick
HO 3 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-12-2015, 10:28 AM   #42
uniacidz
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by XB GS 351 Coupe View Post
Nice car...........re the owner, a special kind of stupid.
That's it
VX SS (R.I.P)
VE Berlina
uniacidz is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-12-2015, 01:36 PM   #43
aussiblue
FG XR6 Ute & Sedan
Donating Member3

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Has been floating around the oze tech section for a long time and is always there to give advice when people have an issue. 

Must be something about Mandurah http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/west...75e74c5bb69744
Quote:
A MAN has been accused of drink-driving and hooning with two unrestrained small children in a four-wheel drive during an alarming incident in Mandurah.

Police were called after receiving reports the vehicle was doing burnouts on Hackett Street, about 7.30pm on Sunday.

It’s alleged the driver was travelling at speed in a green 4WD which had blown a rear tyre, when officers arrived.

The driver was arrested when officers discovered two small children in the vehicle, who were not strapped in.

Police further allege the vehicle was in extremely poor condition with fuel leaking from the tank immediately above the blown tyre, where sparks were flying.

A 30-year-old Coodanup man has been charged with reckless driving, driving in excess of .08, driving without a licence, driving with unrestrained children.
He is due to appear in Perth Magistrates Court on Tuesday.

A WA Police spokesman said Mandurah Local Policing Team were conducting further inquiries into the incident.
Old 28-12-2015, 01:43 PM   #44
XG_Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiblue View Post

This idiot deserves a prison sentence. Let's hope the judge throws the book at him and actually uses the laws he has been empowered with.
XG_Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post