Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Closed Thread

Old 03-01-2011, 05:15 PM   #31
MAV50L
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by captain awesome
can we give negative rep on here?

you beat up a lady for washing a window.

sure its a pain in the *** but normally you just say no and they go to the next car.

if i saw you doing that you would be lucky to be walking.

you are a jerk

Who hit a lady? Believe me this this was no lady. The lovely scabs all over its arms from where it had been shooting up showed it was no lady.
How do you say no you dont want your window washed when they just come up and start doing it? To me them squirting their bottle of christ knows what soap onto my car and it getting all over the paint is nothing short of an act of vandalism.
Give me a million negative rep points if you want. The whole rep points thing really doesnt float my boat.
Have a go at me to make sure I wasnt walking? Haha thought I would love to see. I dont care who or what anyone is , if they attack me or my property , male or female I will defend myself at all times.
Maybe head off elsewhere and try to save the world.
In hindsight after the event it was not the smartest thing in the world to do but I have no regrets. Would you have been so against me doing it if it was a bloke that did it instead of a woman? Its not like I punched her out , I just attempted to put the contents of the bottle in her mouth.
Everyone can flame me all they want. The opinion of the feeble nannas that have become a part of this forum lately that want to save the world and look through life with rose coloured glasses on doesnt really worry me.
Old 03-01-2011, 05:20 PM   #32
MAV50L
Banned

Quote:
as far as i see it hit hit a lady.

you sound like your condoning it i just hope you wouldnt hit a lady after getting water on your car.

dont ever try and justify hitting a lady because she wet a car

If it was just water she got on the car I would of just told her to **** off. After all it gets water on it everytime it rains.
The FACT is it was some form of washing up detergent you could see in the bottle that got all over the freshly treated and waxed paint. Therefore it stripped the wax off and I had to go home and do the bonnet , front guard and roof again.
You are just up on your high horse carrying on like a pork chop , thinking you are being a do gooder and only using half the FACTS in your argument!
Old 03-01-2011, 05:21 PM   #33
MAV50L
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC1183
STOP/SLOW is only a two day course, and you get to watch Russell Crowe's really bad attempt at acting.... Personally i don't think its gotten much better..

I have never had to deal with the window washers but if I did they wouldn't get a cent from me. I didn't ask, I don't pay, simple as that.

I reckon that RTA video with Russel in it is a better movie to watch then most of his other ones!
Old 03-01-2011, 05:34 PM   #34
Giant Cranium
PURSUIT 250
Donating Member2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAV50L
If it was just water she got on the car I would of just told her to **** off. After all it gets water on it everytime it rains.
The FACT is it was some form of washing up detergent you could see in the bottle that got all over the freshly treated and waxed paint. Therefore it stripped the wax off and I had to go home and do the bonnet , front guard and roof again.
You are just up on your high horse carrying on like a pork chop , thinking you are being a do gooder and only using half the FACTS in your argument!
calm down champ you assaulted a woman and think your right.

if it was a bloke you hit its not good but at least he can put up a bit of a fight.

do you think trying to drown her is right?

you need help mate
Old 03-01-2011, 05:42 PM   #35
MITCHAY
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Meh don't really care as long as they take a hint when your not interested which is 100% of the time. Window wipers do the job fine. What ****** me off is the clowns at the servo who need to wash the windows to perfection.
Old 03-01-2011, 05:45 PM   #36
Giant Cranium
PURSUIT 250
Donating Member2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MITCHAY
Meh don't really care as long as they take a hint when your not interested which is 100% of the time. Window wipers do the job fine. What ****** me off is the clowns at the servo who need to wash the windows to perfection.
whats worse is when your in bondi and they use it to was a bmw m3 ( )
while you sit behind waiting like a smuck to fill up
Old 03-01-2011, 05:46 PM   #37
chrisfpv
Browsing here and there..

FFS it's getting hard to find a thread that hasn't gone off the rails by the second or third page these days.

Everyone has opinions on what is right and what is wrong and both of you have expressed those opinions so can we let it go and not drown this thread with back and forth shot taking?

I'd be ****ed too if someone squirted cleaning agent out of a bottle onto my car after i'd waxed it and i'd most likely fire up. Would I assault a women? Probably not but like MAV said he had a brain snap and it happened.

Let's try not have this thread locked...
Old 03-01-2011, 05:46 PM   #38
Coyote mk3
Clutch Cable Killer

Quote:
as far as i see it hit hit a lady.

you sound like your condoning it i just hope you wouldnt hit a lady after getting water on your car.

dont ever try and justify hitting a lady because she wet a car
Sorry,
no I am not condoning what he did. It should not have been handled like that.
I might be a youngen, but I was brought up to respect others and particularly not to hit women.

My point was more that I didn't think MAV50L was telling others to go out and do the same, but telling his experience when he wasn't in a good frame of mine "brain snap" brain no longer thinks 'proper like.'

*completely distant from the above*
These people need to learn that what they are doing is wrong and causes distress to some people. If they want to wash peoples windscreens they can set up an area somewhere safe off the side of the road.
Where only those who particularly wish to have their windscreens washed can have it done.
HID projectors, lowered on King SL and Koni Shocks.

Daily - 2002 AUIII SR
Stock as she comes.

Coyote's EL XR6

^^Click Me^^

15.132@ 91.51 MPH

Photos by Me https://www.facebook.com/PhotosByMatthewWylie
Old 03-01-2011, 06:43 PM   #39
ryanstev

I hate them, but don't see them very often luckily.

One time when I was working at Budget Car Rentals as a groomer I had just finished washing a car and was driving it to the depo and someone started washing the windscreen, light turned green, the idiot next to me was paying no attention and didn't go (which would have made the washer look up) I couldn't go because I had an idiot on my bonnet and I almost missed the light.
The car was still wet (as in dripping wet) from cleaning it and I had my uniform on, yet this guy thought I'd pay him?

My cars have built in window squirters and wipers I don't need anyone to clean my windshield.
Old 03-01-2011, 08:39 PM   #40
buggerlugs
If it ain't broke........
Donating Member1

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC1183
STOP/SLOW is only a two day course, and you get to watch Russell Crowe's really bad attempt at acting.... Personally i don't think its gotten much better..

I have never had to deal with the window washers but if I did they wouldn't get a cent from me. I didn't ask, I don't pay, simple as that.
Sarcasm old chap, Sarcasm
Closed Thread