Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 18-05-2014, 11:19 PM   #1
HULK_I6T
Banned

Default Drive thru - the good, bad and ugly

Drive thru service from the various fast food chains is certainly a good idea, but some do it good, bad and some are ugly. Post up your experiences and ratings

McDonalds: Have you noticed that almost Everytime you use their drive thru, they send you off into their waiting bay? Leave you chugging away wasting your petrol. They used to have 3 windows, order, pay, collect.. Now its one person talking your order, then you drive round and have to listen to them taking the persons order behind you, whilst they are taking your payment. Then straight to collect. But when your at the collect window they give you half your order and say wait in the waiting bay? Count the times they send you to the waiting bay, almost 100%. I queried them a few times as there was no car behind me? The maccas employes at the window said I would destroy their stats if I wait there instead of the waiting bay? But no one is behind me I protested!! They are just chaotic and look like they don't know what they are doing, with people whacking into each other and buzzers and beeps going off everywhere, asking who's order is who's etc..

Maccas Rating: Terrible, just terrible.

KFC: They serve the person in front of them which is better than maccas, but they will always forget the cutlery/napkins.. Always check your order at KFC.

KFC Rating: good but just tell them to put napkins in the bag as they didn't the first time

Hungry jacks: a bit of a wait but they seem to deliver. No issues, they serve the person in front of them and if anything overstock the bag with napkins etc

Hungry jack rating: great

Red rooster: A bit slow throught the drive through but again they serve the person in front of them, most important, deliver up what they need to do and your on your way.

Red rooster rating: great

Oporto: Similar to hungry jack and red rooster, good service by attending to the person in front of them.

Oporto rating: great.

Last edited by HULK_I6T; 18-05-2014 at 11:31 PM.
HULK_I6T is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post: