Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 05-11-2006, 12:34 AM   #31
rushing on acid

i'll lend you my cockatoos if the maggies are a prob. they never come into my yard with the cockatoos in the aviary, not even for a swoop! otherwise shottie + $1.50 (bullet) + 6hrs labour (dig a hole) = no more neighbour.
rushing on acid is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-11-2006, 12:36 AM   #32
rushing on acid

Quote:
Originally Posted by eb5speed
just pour tuna oil all over his front door, it wont sort the bird problem but it will be good for a giggle.

be good for a laugh for a long time especially with the feral cats!
this is going off the thread....
if your bored one night grab some super soakers and a heap of tuna oil and go squirting people lining up to go to nightclubs, hookers walking the streets etc.... the smell of tuna oil takes forever to get out of your clothes and skin even!
Old 05-11-2006, 10:02 AM   #33
OLDFORDNUT
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I have removed this hole post, if you want to beat the swear filter, dont bother posting on these forums......

Laminge

Last edited by Laminge; 06-11-2006 at 08:13 PM.
OLDFORDNUT is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-11-2006, 10:24 AM   #34
Scott

So not a fan then Nicholas?
Scott is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-11-2006, 04:11 PM   #35
Tiga_EL
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicholas
as above Laminge.
Lol dude wtf are you on about. I didnt understand anything you said in that paragraph, but most cops ive dealt with are genreally good people. Dont turn the thread into a take th e**** out of cops, at least until this cockhead neighbour gets bent over.
On the other hand got the camera ready to go for tmrw at 7.00 when he leaves the house.. Might just film him then turn the camera off and go beat the **** out of him. So he gets done by the law and bit of sweet revenge by me.
Also went for a walk yesterday and when i walked past his house he hid behind the bushes was funny ****. Good sign.

Last edited by Laminge; 06-11-2006 at 08:13 PM.
Tiga_EL is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-11-2006, 04:57 PM   #36
OLDFORDNUT
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

i hope you get your revenge,
all i was trying to say is its not as bad as you think ,quite trivial really, mine was not meant to be a cop bashing thread,more to show how bad it can get with a really nasty neighbour,
and by the way i have known several good cops over the years,
OLDFORDNUT is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-11-2006, 01:05 PM   #37
XA Coupsta
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Can the dude really be blamed for the swooping magpies?

I would have thought that they'd only swoop coz they have nested nearby? And not coz there's food on the lawn?
XA Coupsta is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-11-2006, 01:23 PM   #38
wheels260

This is the guy i sore on muck up day out the front of your house pinder? He scared the crap out of me and freaked me out a bit and i didn't know what he was doing!
wheels260 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-11-2006, 01:41 PM   #39
photn
AFF Post NAZI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedro
Sorry guys, but maggies are not seed eaters. Their natuaral food is insects & grubs etc., But they will eat bread like this pesky neighbour is feeding them.

iCat has the right idea. If you feed them with a bit of chopped up meat (not mince) they will become your friend. Try not to feed them bread, but if you have to, soak it first as dry bread is bad for any birds.
call the RSPCA and claim that he is harming birds and ruining the natural wild life cycle by feeding wild birds and therefore they are loosing their ability to behave like wild birds and hunt for food on there own....

ummm pretend to be watering the garden/lawn and when he walks past and throws the bread hose the down....make sure you have a baseball bat handy just incase lol.....

or an automatic paintball gun is always good. mate they go off.....you should get 2 and go rambo style lol......

Last edited by Laminge; 06-11-2006 at 08:14 PM.
photn is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-11-2006, 04:26 PM   #40
5L
[ 5L ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by rushing on acid
be good for a laugh for a long time especially with the feral cats!
this is going off the thread....
if your bored one night grab some super soakers and a heap of tuna oil and go squirting people lining up to go to nightclubs, hookers walking the streets etc.... the smell of tuna oil takes forever to get out of your clothes and skin even!
thats gold, hmmm im getting ideas
[ 5L ] 2001 AU series 2 xr8, 220kw, 5speed, leather interior, premium sound, narooma blue, cat back exhaust, k&n filter,willall edit,MSD coil packs, MSD leads, monroe gt gas shocks, superlow kingsprings 187rwkw (mainline)

www.ignitionimages.com
5L is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-11-2006, 07:17 PM   #41
KOUPE76
OLD SKOOL BABY

Why not install a survallence camera in a housing out the front where he and others can see, I've got 3 covering the whole front yard, Driveway and Entry.
Mine are recorded onto a digital system and holds image for over a month, police love my set up as I have helped them out a few times, hell they come over that regurlaly to ask if I can download stuff for them that the neighbours think I'm an undercover cop lol.
Anyways helped me heaps when I seen my neighbour in my front yard, printed the picture and left it in her letterbox with a note saying that the cops have a copy of this image and a video image, never seen her again .

Micl

1976 XB GS COUPE (waiting to start the rebuild)
KOUPE76 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-11-2006, 07:36 PM   #42
wodahs
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiga_EL
have NFI why he does it on our lawn. was thinking of returning the favour but thought itll just get out of hand. Thing is he does it pretty early in the morning after coming from work or whatever. My parents are already at work, and i happened to be up studying for exams.
returning the favour is what i'd do but i'd throw roundup at his lawn :

rebuilding the zh fairlane with a clevo 400m 4v heads injected whipple blown with aode 4 speed trans to a 9" ....... we'll get there eventually

just remember don't be afraid to try something new.
Remember, amateurs built the Ark...Professionals built the Titanic!

I have taken up meditation... at least it's better than sitting around doing nothing !!
wodahs is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-11-2006, 07:42 PM   #43
pertuan
Focus on my Focus

Quote:
Originally Posted by rushing on acid
I hope you're joking there.

Either way, something similar happened to a mate of mine. My mate and his group of friends set off after him and beat the crap out of him. There were continual screams of "I'm sorry!" from the culprit as he was getting fists landed on him.

IMHO, he deserved it.

Now normally when we have these races, Jeremy goes in the car and says "Powerrr" alot.... - James speaking about Jeremy (Top Gear S7 E05)

American parts... Russian parts... ALL MADE IN TAIWAN! - Russian guy in Armegeddon
pertuan is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-11-2006, 10:03 PM   #44
Tiga_EL
Banned

LOL. where do u get so much tuna oil from.. Do u open dozens of cans of tuna? Anyways, seems he got the point, or maybe he didnt go to work this morning, coz there was no bread on the lawn. shame really, i had the cricket bat ready. Im actually hoping he does it again. My dads ovr it, so im just gunna do watever the hell i want now...

Exams are over. need a bit of entertainment in my life. Guess bashing a helpless old man is an idea. More updates to come !! lol
Old 06-11-2006, 10:06 PM   #45
Tiga_EL
Banned

oh and ofcourse the dude is to blame about the magpies. Before it just used to be the normal 'brown' colored birds, then the magpies killed a couple and took over. And do to the food they prolly have nested nearby. I mean think about it, if someone kept giving you food, you wouldnt have to go out and earn it. Bad example but u get what i mean.
Old 06-11-2006, 10:22 PM   #46
rushing on acid

Quote:
Originally Posted by pertuan
I hope you're joking there.

Either way, something similar happened to a mate of mine. My mate and his group of friends set off after him and beat the crap out of him. There were continual screams of "I'm sorry!" from the culprit as he was getting fists landed on him.

IMHO, he deserved it.

sorry mate i wasnt joking. we did it about 9 years ago when i got my licence. we did it once and that was it. i remember the night because it was in the middle of summer 12.30am on a sat night/sun morning and it was still 32 degrees. this was in melb aswell. the guys never did it again.
Old 06-11-2006, 10:22 PM   #47
rushing on acid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiga_EL
LOL. where do u get so much tuna oil from.. Do u open dozens of cans of tuna? Anyways, seems he got the point, or maybe he didnt go to work this morning, coz there was no bread on the lawn. shame really, i had the cricket bat ready. Im actually hoping he does it again. My dads ovr it, so im just gunna do watever the hell i want now...

Exams are over. need a bit of entertainment in my life. Guess bashing a helpless old man is an idea. More updates to come !! lol

you get tuna oil from fishing shops, kmart (thats where we got it), any fishing suppliers really.
Old 06-11-2006, 10:26 PM   #48
NC_GHIA
FirstOnRaceDay

Get a pitching wedge and practice your swing on his lawn...

NC Fairlane GHIA
Series II
I6.
Mods. 2.5" cat back
Clarion HU
Soundstream speakers amp and subs
Lowered
DL LTD rims
: thats it!
For the moment... :
NC_GHIA is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-11-2006, 10:48 PM   #49
BlackLS

Another vote for the roundup on their lawn and garden. On garbage night get a whole lot of friends to get the whole streets wheelie bins and dump it on his front yard.
  Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-11-2006, 10:59 PM   #50
Tiga_EL
Banned

haha he doesnt have a yard. I should take a pic of his house and post it to yas. Its a fekkin jungle. with a drive way in the middle. cant see the house at all. I told ya'll he was a wacko.
Old 06-11-2006, 11:23 PM   #51
eb91xr6
V8 Ute V8 Boat

order him gay prosties
125 Thumpster 2010
Swag
All set for the weekend
eb91xr6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-11-2006, 11:47 PM   #52
bob 351
MIGHTY MAGPIES 2010

Location: yarram se vic in the shed listening to pinkfloyd and rubbing panels

you know what i would do i litter on he's porch late at night and you know what i do it with you gotta sit down to do it see if that rattles he's chains
bob 351 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-11-2006, 12:24 AM   #53
DOWN4U

order like 2 cubic meteres of manuer or something and have it mysteriously appear on his front lawn and on his car, though it could possibly start a war..
DOWN4U is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-11-2006, 09:27 AM   #54
NC_GHIA
FirstOnRaceDay

Go hang a dirty rotton bog on his door step...

Or the on favorite flaming bag of doggy doo and ring his door bell an make a run for it....

NC Fairlane GHIA
Series II
I6.
Mods. 2.5" cat back
Clarion HU
Soundstream speakers amp and subs
Lowered
DL LTD rims
: thats it!
For the moment... :
NC_GHIA is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post