Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 05-06-2005, 11:43 PM   #31
Psycho Chicken
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olympus
she knows I'm one of a kind ;)
Same with me, that's what I'm worried about.
Psycho Chicken is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-06-2005, 11:44 PM   #32
MITCHAY
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Damn it i want a chicks point of view on this. No doubt the chicks have stayed clear of this thread.
MITCHAY is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-06-2005, 11:51 PM   #33
b2tf
not here much anymore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodp
A few years ago I was at Star City in the buffet with the missus and she spotted the hugest plumbers crack you could imagine. When she sat down, you could see half her cheeks and no durps. She had a sensational butt so no-one was complaining. The missus knowing my penchant for butt pointed her out to me. Daringly I passed by her with prawn aimed dead centre and faked a trip and took the shot. Bullseye! Obviously she had attracted the attention of many gazers because just about all the men in the vacinity cracked up (so to speak...)
LOL I was in tears after reading this. Gold!
Old 05-06-2005, 11:56 PM   #34
Dez
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MITCHAY
Damn it i want a chicks point of view on this. No doubt the chicks have stayed clear of this thread.
RED_EL_XR8 already posted Mitch. :ymca:
Dez is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-06-2005, 11:59 PM   #35
RED_EL_XR8
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dez
RED_EL_XR8 already posted Mitch. :ymca:
Are you saying I turn you on from a certain angle, young Dez. Now that is a worry!
RED_EL_XR8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-06-2005, 12:02 AM   #36
Dez
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RED_EL_XR8
Are you saying I turn you on from a certain angle, young Dez. Now that is a worry!
wishful thinking on your part mate. dont flatter yourself...

you look the same from all angles though

Last edited by rodderz; 06-06-2005 at 12:32 AM. Reason: no flaming please
Old 06-06-2005, 12:16 AM   #37
gtfpv
GT

36 posts and not one females opinion . i'm surprised . my missus is a good sort she wears them lately as well . makes me feel less guilty perving at the others . so i dont mind her wearing the hipsters and showing the g strings .
gtfpv is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-06-2005, 12:18 AM   #38
MITCHAY
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Man those lacey short thingys are so damn hot. Man just love it when i have a chick on my lap with them thingys on and a nice lacy bra. So ****n hot. Just hit it all night long Ohhhh RIGHT.
Old 06-06-2005, 12:24 AM   #39
Dez
Banned

mitch, you might want to log off and go tend to yourself....you seem to be getting a bit too worked up, and its coming through in your posts ;)

if you're talking about the semi briefs, they're called "french panties", and yes, they're hot
Old 06-06-2005, 12:30 AM   #40
gtfpv
GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dez
mitch, you might want to log off and go tend to yourself....you seem to be getting a bit too worked up, and its coming through in your posts ;)

if you're talking about the semi briefs, they're called "french panties", and yes, they're hot
thats F%#^&n FUNNY DUDE i'm laughin my head off. THIS IS MITCHEY :nutsycuck
gtfpv is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-06-2005, 12:31 AM   #41
MITCHAY
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Lol. Nah not really. Thats a good one though hahhahah
Old 06-06-2005, 01:03 AM   #42
RegSpec
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

[A few years ago I was at Star City in the buffet with the missus and she spotted the hugest plumbers crack you could imagine. When she sat down, you could see half her cheeks and no durps. She had a sensational butt so no-one was complaining. The missus knowing my penchant for butt pointed her out to me. Daringly I passed by her with prawn aimed dead centre and faked a trip and took the shot. Bullseye! Obviously she had attracted the attention of many gazers because just about all the men in the vacinity cracked up (so to speak...)[/QUOTE]
: Lets see... how does it go?
Dinner at Star City... $200
See show at Star City.... $250
An evening at Star City with Rod... Absolutely priceless!!!
What a classic!!!!!
RegSpec is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-06-2005, 01:32 AM   #43
MITCHAY
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Man that would be so funny. I used to be that dude whod chuck stuff down chicks tops in class. They would be like "oh stop it" in the flirty voice. Im like "Baby you know you like the attention" lol. Even made me fetch a coupla times which was no problem for me.
Old 06-06-2005, 02:38 AM   #44
Lion-hunter
Lion-hunter

I bought my missus a lower back tattoo for her 20th this year. It is a blue dragon/tribal. Looks s**t hot.
Lion-hunter is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-06-2005, 02:44 AM   #45
geckoGT
Ich bin ein auslander

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Always level headed and i notice him being the voice of reason when a thread may be getting heated 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young 'un
Anyhoo...

In my opinion, don't show what you don't want seen.
Young'un

The funniest thing I have seen all week is your avatar, dare I ask the story?
Old 06-06-2005, 03:54 AM   #46
LuvinmyEB
Beware of mood swings!

OK I'll bite. :P

I cannot stand hipsters, they're damn uncomfortable to wear!

Give me my 501's any day. Lower back tattoos, are too common now and if you haven't got any meat on you then they're going to hurt like hell. Well they're the reasons I didn't get one.

But I guess it's each to their own, I think it's younger girls (teens) that like to dress like that because they know they're going to be noticed.
I used to do it, as did all my friends. I think it's also a self esteem thing too, you see a guy looking at you then his mates heads turn too, it does inflate the ego a bit.

I have to agree with the guys, on the right girl it can look ok, but on the bigger girls that wear tops so you can see rolls of fat hanging out over the top of hipsters, belly button pierced. Then when she turns around and you can hear that g-string screaming to be let out and stop being stretched beyond it's limit, it's just WRONG!!

I guess when I was younger I used to follow the trends too, ripped **** out of my jeans (yes my butt did get cold), tight low cut tops and t-shirts, short skirts (hang on, I still wear them. :P ).
Old 06-06-2005, 04:12 AM   #47
MITCHAY
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Ah finally a chicks view. About time. It only took 46 posts lol
Old 06-06-2005, 04:32 AM   #48
DOC
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Was in one of the night spots in Manley a few weeks ago with a few people enjoying some wee early hours on the turps, when 2 girls walked in ( half cut ) wearing only very lacey bra and even less covering lacey bottom section, they wern't to bad either, and if that was not enough the next day at the airport to fly home i took up my position lying down across several chairs trying to get some much needed sleep and i must have dozed of a little, but when i opened my eyes there was a bird sitting across from me, now i had to mind slap myself to see if i was dreaming and then have another look, yep no pants at all along with the short skirt and i'm sure it was smiling back at me. she didn't seem to mind the show and stayed sitting there. cured the hangover real quick that did and made my day.
DOC is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-06-2005, 07:46 AM   #49
MNM96
LIFELONG DJR SUPPORTER

Quote:
Originally Posted by geckoxr8
Young'un

The funniest thing I have seen all week is your avatar, dare I ask the story?
Yeah Ditto! Methinks it started like this perhaps : !
Cheers,
Mike
MNM96 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-06-2005, 07:52 AM   #50
Racecraft
they call me Tibbo

OT:-- here you go, its done the rounds a few times

Racecraft is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-06-2005, 10:23 AM   #51
rob_o

Haha yeah love that pic. Got it on here somewhere. Bloody Volvo driver.
rob_o is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-06-2005, 12:41 PM   #52
bindi
Redhead extraordinaire...

I'm with Nikki, I'll bite too.

I hate hipsters. Bloody uncomfortable things, specially with the whole bumcrack scenario (I bought one pair by accident and gave them to Vinnies very very quickly!). I think it looks damn awful too, with the muffin top (flab hanging over the top and sides - love handles going mental!).

I am *a-hem* a larger woman and would not be seen dead in 'em. The g-string too, wow ain't that classy to glimpse. Gruesome...

It's a very rare chick who can wear them and look good, so I think the whole trend should go out the window. Apparently it is, with women going back to cute little cotton undies and slightly higher waistbands on pants - hooray!

What I find totally amazing is that in the depths of winter up here it snows... and the chicks still wear the hipsters and the short short shirts and then wonder why their backs and stomachs have turned blue?!?!

What is wrong with classy and nice, or even better, COMFORTABLE clothing?

And also, if they wear these clothes and then get offended when you drool, well that's just stupid... it's probably cos you are drooling and you aren't Brad Pitt lol

Ok that's it, I've ranted enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_waity
Oh, and another surefire symptom will be the Falcon badge at the back.
bindi is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-06-2005, 02:20 PM   #53
MITCHAY
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Hahhhahahaha.
Old 06-06-2005, 04:21 PM   #54
big_pete
Sublime

Quote:
What I find totally amazing is that in the depths of winter up here it snows... and the chicks still wear the hipsters and the short short shirts and then wonder why their backs and stomachs have turned blue?!?!
i cant stand these types of chicks
theres a girl at uni, who is overweight but decides she has to wear THE shortest dress imaginable, and the smallest top she can find. even in freezing weather

the worst thing is she thinks she is so hot because guys will look at her, i dont think she's aware that they will be laughing when she's gone.
Old 06-06-2005, 04:25 PM   #55
Dez
Banned

lol, if she's that fat, she doesnt need clothing to keep her warm. she's got natural insulation...

larger females seemed to have gained a massive amount of self confidence in the last few years, and they now dress in a way that reflects that confidence.....and i'm against it. lol

I dont have a ripped pack and pecks, so you wont see me walking around in a skin tight top, or with no top at all....its for my benefit, and everyone elses! lol
Old 06-06-2005, 04:34 PM   #56
Racecraft
they call me Tibbo

I can tolerate the hipsters on a petite lass but now that they have those bumsters or lowriders I think they are getting silly... Apparently you can't wear underwear or it'll show... The problem is they are that low and tight and with no undies girls have major workers **** and from the front you can almost 'lip read' ....
Very hard not to have a glance...

Racecraft is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-06-2005, 04:39 PM   #57
LuvinmyEB
Beware of mood swings!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dez
larger females seemed to have gained a massive amount of self confidence in the last few years, and they now dress in a way that reflects that confidence.....and i'm against it. lol
Good on them in the self confidence department because trust me when you weigh 100+ kg your self confidence is pretty much through the floor. At least mine was, every where you go you can't go straight for the racks in front of you, and try finding something nice to wear in the 'larger sizes' department. Can we attempt to not turn this into a "No fat chicks." thread?
Old 06-06-2005, 04:49 PM   #58
Dez
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvinmyEB
Good on them in the self confidence department because trust me when you weigh 100+ kg your self confidence is pretty much through the floor. At least mine was, every where you go you can't go straight for the racks in front of you, and try finding something nice to wear in the 'larger sizes' department. Can we attempt to not turn this into a "No fat chicks." thread?
i said i was against the way they dress. it is my opinion that if you dont have it, dont flaunt it....
there are other ways to be confident
Old 06-06-2005, 04:51 PM   #59
RED_EL_XR8
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dez
larger females seemed to have gained a massive amount of self confidence in the last few years, and they now dress in a way that reflects that confidence.....and i'm against it.
Larger females are far more attractive than smaller minds!!! :

Quote:
Can we attempt to not turn this into a "No fat chicks." thread?
Is "no smalls minds" a better alternative?
RED_EL_XR8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-06-2005, 04:53 PM   #60
big_pete
Sublime

Quote:
i agree, im also overweight,
but its not the fact that these girls are overweight its the fact they dress like they are britney spears