Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > AU Falcon.com.au

Old 07-02-2008, 11:05 AM   #31
HLC
Audi S3

i wont be down tonight, sorry guys, my shooting starts back tonight and with state titles in less than a month i need practise :
Old 07-02-2008, 12:09 PM   #32
Homes
Falcon Loving Hermit

i might not make it now - i hurt my shoulder & my doctor's appointment isn't untill 5:30, and my doctor always runs well overtime. I'll still try to get down there...i hope i can make it
Old 08-02-2008, 09:01 AM   #33
You Yangs
Dunnydore Destroyer

I had a great meet by myself last night, after arriving at about 19:40 and grabbing some KFC I sat in the Kreepy Kreme carpark until 20:30 waiting for some AU's too arrive but I didn't see anyone so I took my doughnuts and went home to watch Ramsays Kitchen Nightmares does America and what a top show that was ing_sm
Old 08-02-2008, 09:53 AM   #34
howesy
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by You Yangs
I had a great meet by myself last night, after arriving at about 19:40 and grabbing some KFC I sat in the Kreepy Kreme carpark until 20:30 waiting for some AU's too arrive but I didn't see anyone so I took my doughnuts and went home to watch Ramsays Kitchen Nightmares does America and what a top show that was ing_sm
And I thought I was by myself. Hung around went to maccas and got something to eat and drove through again and didn't see a thing. Was there about the same time as you. Did you see a silver pursuit250 with hard cover and wing.
So much for having to meet a little down from krispy kreme because the car park wouldn'd hold us all. Anyway at least there was 2 of us that aren't scared to drive the car in the rain (he he)
howesy is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-02-2008, 11:15 AM   #35
SGT BLK
Starter Motor

I was also there in a black AU just down from K,Ks with a white BA thinking we were the only ones there.. looks like another one needs to be held, ya.
SGT BLK is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-02-2008, 11:19 AM   #36
BeStRaFe
lpg = big boom!

that white ba thing was me :P

i think next time a less genalised area is needed like @ this spot or a car we all know that is already there!
Old 08-02-2008, 11:35 AM   #37
Mechan1k
Donating Member1

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Brings a wealth of knowledge to the forums and is frequently giving helpful advice. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Always willing to help out with technical information. 

Sorry ... i couldn't make it ... I was just trying to get home before the river flooded the bridge at Windsor ... it's getting close to flooding the area. If that goes ... and the section near North Richmond ... i am stuffed ... I'd have to go home via Mt Victoria and come back down Bells Line of Road.
Mechan1k is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-02-2008, 04:34 PM   #38
Homes
Falcon Loving Hermit

yeah, i couldnt get down either. Done an injury to my shoulder - & i figured driving with one wing in serious pain on wet roads was probably not the safest idea ever.

I agree we need to try again with better planning. a mid-day weekend meetup might be a better idea - at either end of that carpark - lone star end or aqua golf end, less folks around in good light will be easier to spot each other.

And i say we put signs in the back window of the car - a piece of paper in the back window with AFF (or whatever) written in black marker isn't hard to manage - and will be very easy to spot.

How about next weekend 16th/17th depends on what folks have planned. I'll take a photo or 2 of a good spot with & post it here with a map if i have to - i'll get there early if i have to and stand ther holding a big bloody sign if i have to.

I was keen to meetup, but due to weather & injury, i couldn't..but i wanna make it happen again

I'd go down tommorrow if anybody wanted to join me
Old 08-02-2008, 10:37 PM   #39
gregsAUII
Me AU's cheap and clean.

yeah i rocked up at 730 and didnt c any1 i knew waited there for a while and then went to the plaza.
gregsAUII is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post