Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Closed Thread

Old 15-07-2009, 08:40 PM   #31
DJM83
Barra Turbo > V8
Donating Member3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Road_Warrior
Manhole covers are bad juju for cyclists and motorbike riders, I can fully understand it if he wanted to avoid it.
So ride over a man hole cover or get run over. I can see why he wanted to avoid it
- Twin 2.5" Stainless Exhaust
- Antz Turboside Intake
- CCForged Phatlux wheels
- Tuned by LS Tuning and Performance
Old 15-07-2009, 09:18 PM   #32
DBourne
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by TX3VIL
I made a cyclist hit a parked car because i didn't giveway to him when he passed me on the outside of my lane (between the footpath and my car) and there was a car parked in that lane slightly further up He tried to pull in front of me so i gave it a bootfull. I flipped him the bird to add to the humility.

Victoria is by far the worste state for cyclists, and to rub salt in the wounds, the city's council is trying to close one of the main streets to make it a cycleway only. Hang up your lycra poofshorts cyclists, u have all got small willys anyway.

Totally unrelated, i've seen 2 scooter riders on 2 differant occasionsm fall off their vespers because they were sitting too close up my *** and i slammed on my brakes suddenly. They doth hit the tram tracks and flew over the handles. The first time was funny enough, the second time was hilarious.
I don't give a flying f--- if this gets me banned, but you are an absolute f---wit!

First off, you are in a car you idiot, you can brake / acclerate easily, the 20 seconds it'd take you to engage your brain, move around the cyclist and then accelerate up to speed is nothing compared to the damage you could cause to the bloke just cos you are an inconsiderate f---.

Yes there are cyclists who act stupidly, but there are also drivers who are complete a--holes like yourself who shouldn't be allowed to drive.

I myself ride a bike to get fit, does that make me a poof? you stupid idiot.

One thing I hate is car drivers who decide to carry on because it took them 2 seconds to move around me. Sure i'll use a cycle way if it is there, definitely, riding on the road is a last resort.

It's so easy to be sitting in a 2 tonne piece of metal and get frustrated cos shock horror you had to move your little feet around on the brake and accelerator, but try being on a 9kg bike with cars wizzing around you.

God i hope karma comes back and bites you in a big big way

Last edited by DBourne; 15-07-2009 at 09:25 PM.
Old 15-07-2009, 09:18 PM   #33
f1tzy
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Road_Warrior
Manhole covers are bad juju for cyclists and motorbike riders, I can fully understand it if he wanted to avoid it.
Oh don't get me wrong i know they are bad, slipperly things but for the love of god why didn't he look around before he swerved, big hunks of steel use roads too. Thats what i was getting at
Old 15-07-2009, 09:26 PM   #34
Fordman1
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TX3VIL
I made a cyclist hit a parked car because i didn't giveway to him when he passed me on the outside of my lane (between the footpath and my car) and there was a car parked in that lane slightly further up He tried to pull in front of me so i gave it a bootfull. I flipped him the bird to add to the humility.
Idiots like you belong in jail......

I bet you're upset you didn't kill that person..

I've got as much detail from your profile etc, as possible and I'll be forwarding that information to the authorities. Hopefully they track you down and you get your just deserts ! :
Old 15-07-2009, 10:34 PM   #35
4Vman
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Boy o boy there's allot of lycra "riding up" around here...!

Old 15-07-2009, 10:34 PM   #36
Teflon Turbo
Banned

lesson 1 - limit personal info on profile
lesson 2 - put your seats back on
lesson 3 - those shorts look good on chick cyclists
Old 15-07-2009, 10:42 PM   #37
RG
Back to Le Frenchy

Yeah, this went well.

Some here scare the crap out of me.
07 Renault Sport Megane F1 Team R26 #1397