Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 19-10-2015, 04:44 PM   #1
Eaturbo
BUILT FORD TUFF

Default Teenage deaths from Bullying

It's a growing problem and seams that know one wants to take responsibility for it. Kids are allowed to bully others with no repercussions and no action taken by schools. If I ever found out that my kids were bullying other kids I would boot them right up the bum. To me if a child is identified as bullying another child than they should be suspended and only return to school upon completing a course that details to them the damage that there actions are causing. On there return to school they should be made to apologise to the child that they have bullied.

There is absolutely no reason why any child should be made to feel bullied, put down or threatened at school or after hours online. I don't understand why schools and Parents don't have a policy or procedure for dealing with the problem. There is no excuse or place for this type of behaviour and certainly in the adult world there are laws and general accepted behaviour expectations in society. Children develop there personality and mental traits in there younger years and bullying is what leads to a lot of young adults having mental health issues costing the country millions of dollars every year.

I just think that bullying in the school grounds should be targeted and treated with a lot more seriousness.