Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 21-02-2016, 03:36 PM   #31
Blue Shadow
R.I.P. Maggie

Default Re: Mustang Highway Patrol Vehicle

Hes got better things to do????
Blue Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
3 users like this post:
Old 21-02-2016, 10:35 PM   #32
GTP534
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Shadow View Post
Hes got better things to do????
Yep, like watching RBT.
Old 24-02-2016, 09:39 PM   #33
malazn mafia
Boss 335

Quote:
Originally Posted by tempted View Post
So a little old lady down the road could have her house getting robbed but the police wont be able to respond because they are too busy transporting a drink driver back to the station. That makes a lot of sense.
Was receiving violent threats over the phone, targeted at my family from a deranged person who had previously assaulted me. Recorded the phone threats and handed them to police. Walked in a few days later to hand in medical X-ray showing broken ribs, and asked for police officer in charge of my case. Said officer was rostered last minute on 'traffic duties', most likely doing a rbt or shooting radar guns. Fair enough, came back a few days later and asked what's going on, I think my family is at risk, can you do anything? Officer asks me bluntly, 'what do you want us to do, have 24 hour patrol on your street?' I said 'well yes'. She then broke out in a spiel that there are only 3 patrol cars for the police district, police force understaffed, etc etc. and assured me there were also other people with death threats.

I walked out and swore never to ask for the services or help of Victoria Police ever again. Ended up relocating entire family interstate at my own expense due to this deranged individual and the incompetence of Victoria police.
malazn mafia is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post: