Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 28-11-2007, 01:40 PM   #61
Ridin-High

I got NFS on monday (Ordered from Ebay on Thursday night, previous week) cost me total $74 (65 for game, 9 bucks for shipping). I am really enjoying the game.

Got a chevelle that pulls 8.90's on the 1/4 mile, makes 794BHP. It's fun to tune the car, to pull that time i had to upgrade the suspension and change the how short the gears are, so i can get better accelleration.

Just purchased a Mitsubishi Evo X, went the whole 9 yards with it, makes 550BHP and is an absolute weapon on the track.

Haven't played the game using the Logitech G25 Steering wheel i have yet, i got the game Rfactor with the wheel (seems like good fun) so i will purchase the full game in the coming weeks.

Ps. Yes i have used the search button mum....
Ridin-High is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-11-2007, 01:53 PM   #62
SPK-250
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I played it on my mates PS3 the other night and i think its ok. Load time betwwen doing stuff was a bit silly though.
Old 29-11-2007, 04:07 PM   #63
Ives
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralliart
worst nfs game ever, since getting this game i've played it for 2 days, basily its got no story line at all : : , i love the story line in past nfs games

its basily just races , and do the same races over and over again :

thank god i didn't fork out $80 - $90 to buy this game, wtf is wrong with ea it soundw like every game they make in the the nfs series, it gets worse, hopefully juiced 2 will be better than need for speed pro street,
Yeh I heard the ProStreet isnt that good. Juiced 2 isnt looking any better either. Personally, Im over Need For Speed. Most Wanted & Carbon are both anti-climatic.

Now... I cant wait for GT5 Prologue and GT5.
Ives is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-11-2007, 05:37 PM   #64
GS608
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

i bet you guys wouldnt be whinging about buying a crap game if you just hired it from video ezy first.

always try before you buy..or just return it to EB within 30 days and get a full refund..
its like hiring a game for a month..for FREE lol

i only have the 360 controller so i dont know how much fun it'll be but oh well.
sounds like a good game
GS608 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 30-11-2007, 07:14 PM   #65
FordFella
Hoon (I wish!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ives
Yeh I heard the ProStreet isnt that good. Juiced 2 isnt looking any better either. Personally, Im over Need For Speed. Most Wanted & Carbon are both anti-climatic.

Now... I cant wait for GT5 Prologue and GT5.
Agreed - NFS just keeps on pumping out crap, which is no surprise considering how long the games take to make (didn't carbon come out this time last year?). They should leave racing in the hand of the experts - Polyphony (albeit who take ridiculous times to complete making the games, but the end product makes it all worthwhile). Actually, in my mind I have almost no need to buy a new console until THE masterpiece comes out. NFS is just too basic - you can learn how to play it in about 30 mins. A real racer takes just as long as it takes to learn to drive a car.

: If only I were old enough :
FordFella is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post