Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Closed Thread

Old 15-04-2013, 08:11 PM   #61
Phil B
Clevo power!

Default Re: Poisoning our atmosphere anyone else know of this

Quote:
Originally Posted by GasOLane View Post
A lot of the 'Chemtrail' vids also show the trails stopping and starting, I'm guessing that this is due to warm or cold air patches up there.

Are there any pilots here that can confirm this................or are they way too busy doing 5mile high crop dusting?
Exactly right with the stopping/starting due to different temperatures and humidity.

I do/have worked with Qantas engineers who between them have worked on most Qantas types since the Super Constellation back in the 50s. None of them ever saw any spray equipment or tanks.

Although I work on smaller aircraft, I can definitely tell you there is nothing hidden in them, I have cuts on my arms from shoving them into places that were never meant to be reached inside the plane. Still no mystery spray equipment.

As mentioned earlier, crop dusting pilots are lunatics, they fly so low because they're scared of heights

Edit:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikked View Post
Similar affects can be seen at ground level too, mist coming from the wings and the visible vortex from wingtips...
Some conspiracy theorists say that's the anti-gravity fields on the stealth bombers, conveniently ignoring the fact that they can happen on all planes

The purple monster, daily BA XR6 turbo.

Scale Lego Technic XB Coupe with working bits! Build thread
3 users like this post:
Old 15-04-2013, 08:47 PM   #62
cheap
Wirlankarra yanama

Does Fordfourms conduct a competition for silliest thread of the year, this thread is surely a candidate.

BTW I'm flying tomorrow, hope there aren't and suss looking vats...
4 users like this post:
Old 15-04-2013, 08:47 PM   #63
Peuty
Afterburner + skids =
Donating Member1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peuty View Post
Look what I found! Boeing are a part of the conspiracy too! The release of the 787 Dreamliner is nothing but a Chemtrail cover up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011G6E
By the way...that plane full of "barrels"? They're called "ballast barrels", which are used for testing new planes to see how they handle with a full passenger load. The pipes and transfer stuff you can see is to move the ballast around during flight to see how it affects plane balance and flying characteristics. Nothing scary about it...a simple google image search will show many pictures of similar setups.
Of course, some of those google search results link to morons who believe in the whole chemtrails rubbish...

Oo\===/oO
6 users like this post:
Old 17-04-2013, 12:49 PM   #64
12slotter

https://www.fas.org/sgp/congress/2001/hr2977.html There's that nasty word again scroll down to Section 7 Definitions (B) (ii) COLOUR ME STUPID THEN IF CHEMTRAILS DON'T EXIST ..... Its all under the GEO Engineering that's going on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okB-489l6MI <----------- Interesting to say the least...
This user likes this post:
Old 17-04-2013, 01:50 PM   #65
mik
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I would`nt dismiss stuff without actually knowing for sure, you hear people called conspiracy nuts for many reasons, but it does`nt take a lot searching with the keyboard to see humans have done and still do unspeakable/ridiculous/stupid things for greed, power, money, sex, religion, etc, etc. and there are many documented conspiracy`s.
When they where about to press the button on the first atomic bomb, the scientists did`nt know whether the earths atmosphere would erupt in flames , they pressed it anyway! humans are capable of anything........... sadly.
2 users like this post:
Old 17-04-2013, 02:06 PM   #66
2011G6E
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

The standard response to big conspiracy theories involving the government should be the one I saw on a program about the moon landing conspiracy people.
A leading government guy said "OK, can you imagine a government being able to orchestrate such a massive conspiracy involving tens of thousands of people all over the world, including the Russians (because if they had even a whiff at the time it was a fake, they would have shouted it all over the world to discredit the decadent western pigs), and pull it off perfectly with not one shred of evidence left behind and not one credible witness coming forward with evidence? Governments just aren't that damn efficient!"
Old 17-04-2013, 02:19 PM   #67
flappist
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12slotter View Post
https://www.fas.org/sgp/congress/2001/hr2977.html There's that nasty word again scroll down to Section 7 Definitions (B) (ii) COLOUR ME STUPID THEN IF CHEMTRAILS DON'T EXIST ..... Its all under the GEO Engineering that's going on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okB-489l6MI <----------- Interesting to say the least...
Seriously?

The first is a document stating that such things are banned but does not actually explain what a chemtrail is or whenter or not the lines in the sky are chemtrails, those are just assumptions.
And as it is banned in USA there are enough people who would use it to usurp Obama if it were true. Yanks have a long history of turning on their Government which is one of the major reasons they oppose gun control among other things.

The second is just a yank version of A Current Affair, your know 'merica, that place were all the factualt television is made...Jerry Jerry Jerry......

How about instead of just posting links to other conspiracy theorists or hyped up shock tv you produce some evicence of an actual device used to do this or some of the compound that has beed taken from a device so its origin is confirmed instead of doing a "all P platers are baby killing hoons coz tracy said so".

Or better still, how about an actual person who admits that they did it......
Old 17-04-2013, 02:24 PM   #68
flappist
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011G6E View Post
The standard response to big conspiracy theories involving the government should be the one I saw on a program about the moon landing conspiracy people.
A leading government guy said "OK, can you imagine a government being able to orchestrate such a massive conspiracy involving tens of thousands of people all over the world, including the Russians (because if they had even a whiff at the time it was a fake, they would have shouted it all over the world to discredit the decadent western pigs), and pull it off perfectly with not one shred of evidence left behind and not one credible witness coming forward with evidence? Governments just aren't that damn efficient!"

There is a simple way to disprove the whole moon conspiracy. All over the world thousands of ham radio enthusiasts were listening in on the comms with highly directional antennas and they would have noticed if the signal was not coming from the moon or from the point in space where the Apollo was supposed to be at any time.
This could not be faked by a satellite or high flying aircraft as if it were right for any one point on earth it would be wrong for everyone else.
2 users like this post:
Old 17-04-2013, 02:42 PM   #69
FGII-XR6
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

excellent well thought out reply to "the moon landing conspiracy" every time I here someone trot this one out I wonder when they stoped taking their meds. there are some weirdos out there but I guess they are good for a laugh
Quote:
Originally Posted by flappist View Post
There is a simple way to disprove the whole moon conspiracy. All over the world thousands of ham radio enthusiasts were listening in on the comms with highly directional antennas and they would have noticed if the signal was not coming from the moon or from the point in space where the Apollo was supposed to be at any time.
This could not be faked by a satellite or high flying aircraft as if it were right for any one point on earth it would be wrong for everyone else.

"It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."

Start a new career as a bus driver

Rides:
FG2 XR6 stock at this stage but a very nice ride

xc 4 DOOR X CHASER 5.8 UNDER RESTO
Old 17-04-2013, 02:50 PM   #70
jpblue1000
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I have watched with a bit of interest to this thread and thought Id weigh in.
Geoengineering (not geotechnical engineering) is a new fringe engineering philosophy aimed at mitigating the affects of global warming. By looking at the numerous web sites around the globe dedicated to one aspect of geoengineering, known as solar radiation management, it's amazing to believe many people find a worldwide conspiracy easier to believe than the notion of global warming (whatever the reason).
What seems to have the conspirators knickers in a knot is cloud whitening where fine sea water spray is used at height to whiten clouds to increase radiation reflectivity thus minimising solar gain and secondly and more radical is upper atmosphere delivery of stratospheric aerosols and aluminium oxide particles and further more radical self levitating particles. The goal is to 'reflect' as much solar radiation as possible to minimise global warming (whatever the reason). The white clouds reflective particles and even cool roof (light coloured roof materials, roads and pavings globally) working in tandem with other mitigation (reduction and adaption) techniques to minimise global temperature increases.
Many of the anti geoengineering arguments draw conclusions that for a long time covert atmospheric operations have contributed to radical weather change and an increase in respiratory conditions. real scientists have attributed the human health issue to diet, and other ground based chemical contributions, the weather change being factor of climate change (whatever the cause)
'Chemtrails' as part of a strategy for solar radiation management certainly has been proposed and tested in computer modelling, and it's effects supported by witnessing the cooling affect attributed to large volcanic eruptions (recently Eyjafjallajökull in Iceland) however has it actually been tested in large scale organised global ways? I doubt it!

JP
Old 17-04-2013, 03:41 PM   #71
Fev
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by au3xr6 View Post
excellent well thought out reply to "the moon landing conspiracy" every time I here someone trot this one out I wonder when they stoped taking their meds. there are some weirdos out there but I guess they are good for a laugh
Yeah I'll have to remember that next time one of my mates brings it up after watching too much NWO/youtube crap.
Old 17-04-2013, 04:13 PM   #72
nstg8a

Moon landing can't be written of as a hoax, the guys on Big Bang theory proved it happened with that laser experiment they did.
Old 17-04-2013, 04:52 PM   #73
GasoLane
Former BTIKD
Donating Member2

My knowledge about aerodynamics is limited to sticking my head out of the car window.
But, and I'm guessing here, that the outside plumbing required to spray these nasty unnamed chems on unsuspecting ground dwellers would severely upset an aircraft's handling ability.
And unlike this cropduster they'd be trying to do it at 35,000ft and at 780kmh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by revcore View Post
Umm..if you look at the pics properties you'll find it was photoshopped with Photoshop CS6.

And if you're bored have a look at.... http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Chemtrails
Old 17-04-2013, 06:22 PM   #74
Nikked
Oo\===/oO

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Long time member, loves Fords, sensible contributor and does some good and interesting posts. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12slotter View Post

That video is junk...

-68.8 ug/L = 68.8 parts per billion, not million...so the lazy station, reporter, and chemtrail dude don't care too much about getting facts right.

-The chemtrail dude believes that the particles fell 8k's straight down...not blown by the wind etc...real smart...

-Stamps, Arkansas is surrounded by oil drilling, and guess what, Barium sulphate is used as a oil drilling fluid. Could it be that there is dust floating around the area due to drilling operations?

-Barium by it's self is highly reactive to air...so I doubt it in its self would be floating down from a plane...

Edit, pic related...

Check out my Photo-chop page

T...I...C...K...F...O...R...D
\≡≡T≡≡/

Last edited by Nikked; 17-04-2013 at 06:47 PM.
3 users like this post:
Old 17-04-2013, 06:41 PM   #75
Psi-Pop
on the way to the RSL

Don't worry guys, i got 5L of vinegar on the boil!!

"There are an intrepid group of people who have discovered the secret to removing chemtrails: vinegar. There are numerous groups dedicated to it, and despite the obvious stupidity of it all, they seem to believe it. The trick is as follows; simply evaporate a certain amount of vinegar each day in order to disperse clouds and chemtrails and to clear the skies." - http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Chemtrails
Old 17-04-2013, 07:05 PM   #76
Sprint
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

the white stuff out of jets up high is water vapour, under heat and condensation....a man made cloud if you like.
Old 17-04-2013, 07:12 PM   #77
Silver Ghia
Donating Member3

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: As Silver Ghia his contributions to the AU and BA technical areas have been of high quality and valuable to the member base. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by revcore View Post
We have chemtrails all over the sky above Mildura on a daily basis....Not just the odd one but sometimes as many as four a day and look to be atleast a few kilometers long.
Even as a kid growing up in Melbourne during the 80's I remember them too but nothing like they are these days.
There are far more flights these days across Australia than there were even 10 years ago.

Just think of the cost involved if it was all true, let alone the engineering that would be required (which I have never heard of at all during the 30 something years in my profession).

Amazing what some people believe.
2 users like this post:
Old 17-04-2013, 07:25 PM   #78
2011G6E
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Ghia View Post
There are far more flights these days across Australia than there were even 10 years ago.

Just think of the cost involved if it was all true, let alone the engineering that would be required (which I have never heard of at all during the 30 something years in my profession).

Amazing what some people believe.
(My bold).
That just means you're part of the conspiracy!!!

Where's me tinfoil hat, I say...
3 users like this post:
Old 17-04-2013, 07:32 PM   #79
12slotter

Looks like this thread i put up here has struck a nerve with some people , it has prompted a good discussion i think, the links i provided and vids have given some good and not so good info which was meant to open the views of our readers here . I think its great for us to discuss these types of issues of which we don't regularly see on main stream TV .....or other media outlets , which are highly regulated ...I know i haven't added extra dialog to this discussion about what this thread is about ,except links and such. I just put it out there for all to research ...and question ....what if its true .....cue the X.FILES MUSIC.......Question, do you think these types of subjects are good for us to chat about OR is it to heavy..... .....cheers all......
Old 17-04-2013, 07:34 PM   #80
flappist
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Yeh I have not seen a thread like this since rogercordia.....
3 users like this post:
Old 17-04-2013, 07:41 PM   #81
Nikked
Oo\===/oO

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Long time member, loves Fords, sensible contributor and does some good and interesting posts. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by flappist View Post
Yeh I have not seen a thread like this since rogercordia.....
At least there was evidence of that amazing piece of machinery!

Check out my Photo-chop page

T...I...C...K...F...O...R...D
\≡≡T≡≡/
3 users like this post:
Old 17-04-2013, 07:53 PM   #82
Charliewool
Bolt Nerd
Donating Member3

Yeah Roger was pretty good, but I'd like to know..
If we had a plane full to the brim with tanks of this chemtrail nasty, and it was on a conveyor belt turning in reverse at the same speed as the jet thrust produced... WOULD it take off???
2 wheels.. 2015 103ci HD Wideglide.. SOLD
SOLD THE LOT, Voted with our feet and relocated to COSTA RICA for some Pura Vida!
(Ex Blood Orange #023 FPV Pursuit owner : )
5 users like this post:
Old 17-04-2013, 08:07 PM   #83
Sprint
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

You know its possible , A bit like drug companies making diseases so they can sell the cures, then putting nano chips in the vaccine so they can track your shopping habits and make even more money. Selling you crap you don't even need like shamwows.

There is huge money in this "environment end of world scare", same as drug companies and don't let me get started with the money terrorism can make.

Wouldn't surprise me if USA bombed there selves to control the people and make more Army funding.

Puts Mel Gibson troll mask on*
Old 17-04-2013, 08:48 PM   #84
Keepleft
Mot Adv-NSW

Do a Google image search, say chemtrail aircraft dispenser.
Old 18-04-2013, 01:19 AM   #85
mik
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Nothing would surprise me, look back over the years what government s and military have done to their own citizens, even some big events like 9/11 , there where some very strange occurrences that just didn't add up.
Old 18-04-2013, 06:12 AM   #86
xxx000
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by mik View Post
Nothing would surprise me, look back over the years what government s and military have done to their own citizens, even some big events like 9/11 , there where some very strange occurrences that just didn't add up.
yes conspiracy theorists seem to believe in multiple events being govt driven: chemtrails/911/JFK shooting and in the process ignore common sense, formal inquiries and the previously stated fact that due to the scale of any of these theories many thousands of people would need to be involved yet not one has 'broken the silence' and stepped forward

911 theorists even believe the Republicans and Democrats were both involved in 911 hence won't give one another up
Old 18-04-2013, 11:53 AM   #87
12slotter

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxx000 View Post
yes conspiracy theorists seem to believe in multiple events being govt driven: chemtrails/911/JFK shooting and in the process ignore common sense, formal inquiries and the previously stated fact that due to the scale of any of these theories many thousands of people would need to be involved yet not one has 'broken the silence' and stepped forward

911 theorists even believe the Republicans and Democrats were both involved in 911 hence won't give one another up
Common sense IS to question the the Government after all we the people put them into power , As they saying goes, Be skeptical, but don't close your mind. As for 911 explain how Building 7, a 47 story structure fell down in its own footprint evenly just like a controlled demolition ,from a few small office fires ......Its not to believe, It is to question https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=972ETepp4GI And as for JFK
Old 18-04-2013, 12:02 PM   #88
nstg8a

A few small office fires?

What about the several hundred ton missile that hit it doing 400kmh?
2 users like this post:
Old 18-04-2013, 12:29 PM   #89
Peuty
Afterburner + skids =
Donating Member1

Man, I'm glad this thread is still going. It provides me much needed entertainment during the day.

Maybe it's because the Government is keeping this thread open to take focus off what is really going on, which is obviously UFO's.

Oo\===/oO

Last edited by Peuty; 18-04-2013 at 12:47 PM.
5 users like this post:
Old 18-04-2013, 01:11 PM   #90
nstg8a

I love a good conspiracy theory as much as the next guy, but jeez, try and least make them believable.
We would be better turning our attention to the utter garbage we call western media.

We get hours of rolling coverage showing the Boston bombings, but there's been barely a mention of the us dropping a bomb on an afghan wedding, killing 30 innocent people.
3 users like this post:
Closed Thread