Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 17-03-2011, 09:25 PM   #91
uranium_death
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Bullying - Schools and societies attitudes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by In Focus
Interesting that his "mates" still posted the video online after he got a flogging.
Yeah, I thought the same thing.

Casey's father said he felt bad for Ritchard's injuries because he thinks it was the classic case of peer pressure.

I still wonder why the two blonde girls - one of them to be what I think is a big smile on her face while Ritchard was attacking Casey have seemingly escaped any criticism...they too probably saw the young man with the phone and Ritchard as 'cool' due to their Alpha-male mindset, but funny how quickly it was turned. The lion with the biggest male was neutered....

Don't snap my undies.
uranium_death is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-03-2011, 10:02 PM   #92
shedcoupe
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

"Time to bring back the old fashioned six of the best, methinks."
Mate was a motor mechanic, did a useless "media studies" degree, became a dad, and then did another year's study to become a primary teacher as the guvvy was crying out for male teachers at the time.
Got posted to a place near Kalgoorlie, and got told to resign after shirt-fronting some little monster. Now he's a driller.
Kids come to school occasionally and its no shoes, no breakfast, and 'get ******' to the teachers because they have more power than the supposed authority figures.
Another mate did a teaching degree and spent the next 25 years mowing lawns but got sick of it and, yep, guvvy crying out.
So he did a 2-week refresher as he already had a degree, and lasted 3 months. In his words - 'grade 5 is a 10-year-old's birthday party because they know that they can do what they like without any consequences'.

Someone has to be the boss, and if the teacher isn't, there's hell in the classroom.
Check out kangaroos - the does give the joeys a clip on the ear when required and they seem to survive.
Obviously some kids are not susceptible to discipline, but most kids accept the boundaries that they need, and respond to firm control.
shedcoupe is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-03-2011, 10:06 PM   #93
Franco Cozzo
Thailand Specials

Quote:
Originally Posted by shedcoupe
"Time to bring back the old fashioned six of the best, methinks."
Mate was a motor mechanic, did a useless "media studies" degree, became a dad, and then did another year's study to become a primary teacher as the guvvy was crying out for male teachers at the time.
Got posted to a place near Kalgoorlie, and got told to resign after shirt-fronting some little monster. Now he's a driller.
Kids come to school occasionally and its no shoes, no breakfast, and 'get ******' to the teachers because they have more power than the supposed authority figures.
Another mate did a teaching degree and spent the next 25 years mowing lawns but got sick of it and, yep, guvvy crying out.
So he did a 2-week refresher as he already had a degree, and lasted 3 months. In his words - 'grade 5 is a 10-year-old's birthday party because they know that they can do what they like without any consequences'.
Being a VCE teacher would be a hell of a lot better as you tend to get the kids who are there for a reason, year 11 and 12 is very good because the teahcers and students are more relaxed and the students know its up to them to work, teacher won't tell them off for not doing work.
Franco Cozzo is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-03-2011, 10:27 PM   #94
shedcoupe
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

"Being a VCE teacher would be a hell of a lot better as you tend to get the kids who are there for a reason, year 11 and 12 is very good because the teahcers and students are more relaxed and the students know its up to them to work, teacher won't tell them off for not doing work."

Any troublemaker in my class I remind that I have lots of skills and resources already, and that if a student wants to mess about and subsequently have no skills and resources, well so be it. Works like a bucket of water.
Handing out crew application forms from Mc D*** works well too.
(Not that working anywhere is bad - the little princes expect better though, and they get a shock)
Old 17-03-2011, 10:39 PM   #95
Legit290
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

i am a year 9 coordinator. It's no picnic but it is different every day. i tell my teachers that someone or a group of people are in charge of every situation. In the classroom and on the playground make sure it's you!
Legit290 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-03-2011, 10:43 PM   #96
XESP351
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkey117
that boy was so lucky it was only his ankle. I have seen tackles in junior football on soft grass that did more damage.
as for comments like " I would flog him when he got home if he was mine" get on my goat ( giddy up)
Bullies are often bullied themselves by parents or siblings to begin their bullying behaviour on those they perceive to be weaker.I have never flogged my three sons and they are turning out okay
My eldest was bullied in yr 5 by a group of boys at school. It is hard to find out if the bullies don't leave marks. He wasn't sleeping and wasn't keen on going to school. His lunchbox was broken a few times. At handball he was the one bumped into that got the scraped knee. He wouldn't tell us why but eventually told us kids were hassling him at school and he wouldn't fight back because he would be in trouble. He had dobbed but the teachers did sweet FA.
I told him he would be in trouble at school but he wouldn't be in trouble at home. I told him that sometimes you have to step up and win or lose you are going to still be a winner as the bullying will stop. We met with the Principal and I told her the same thing. I showed him a few tricks i have learned along the way.
One day after one of the underlings of the group had punched him in class as he walked past my son told him he'd see him after school. The kid thought he was joking. They went behind the library and my boy got in a few lucky shots and dropped this kid in front of his mates. He went to school with those boys till year ten with no problems after that thank goodness. He got in trouble at school but he wasn't in trouble at home:the trouble stopped and he paved the way for his brothers at the school too as quiet kids who wouldn't be victims of bullying.
Good post. Some very good pointers there on how to recognise signs of your kid being bullied at school.
XESP351 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-03-2011, 10:48 PM   #97
Legit290
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Thanks mate.
Old 17-03-2011, 10:49 PM   #98
uranium_death
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I did a teaching degree at Deakin Uni between 2003-2007.

The rewards can be fantastic if things go your way. I did Primary Teaching and the common thread I saw between children that mishaved to children that excelled was the parenting.

I saw children basically emulating their parent's attitude towards everything.
It's a shame because some of these kids can be wonderful, and they are often very nice, but I have no doubt that whatever instability they carry at home affects their performance and behvaiour at school.

I saw children having nothing but LCM Bars (on this one day, 3) in their lunchbox (this was a student who would have been aged 6-8), eating them all for morning tea and then cracking the sads at lunchtime because he had no more LCM bars. Only a measley cheese roll. On another day, that same student had no breakfast because his parents didn't give him any...

I implore everybody to watch idiocracy.

I almost feel it is where we're heading with the lack of common sense that seems to be applied anywhere in society - especially the courts, which seems to reward stupidity and irresponsibility.

Don't snap my undies.
Old 18-03-2011, 12:33 AM   #99
zdcol71
zdcol71

Quote:
Originally Posted by uranium_death
I did a teaching degree at Deakin Uni between 2003-2007.

The rewards can be fantastic if things go your way. I did Primary Teaching and the common thread I saw between children that mishaved to children that excelled was the parenting.

I saw children basically emulating their parent's attitude towards everything.
It's a shame because some of these kids can be wonderful, and they are often very nice, but I have no doubt that whatever instability they carry at home affects their performance and behvaiour at school.

I saw children having nothing but LCM Bars (on this one day, 3) in their lunchbox (this was a student who would have been aged 6-8), eating them all for morning tea and then cracking the sads at lunchtime because he had no more LCM bars. Only a measley cheese roll. On another day, that same student had no breakfast because his parents didn't give him any...

I implore everybody to watch idiocracy.

I almost feel it is where we're heading with the lack of common sense that seems to be applied anywhere in society - especially the courts, which seems to reward stupidity and irresponsibility.
Good to see a post that doesn't jump on the stupid bandwagons that have been jumped on here.
Bullies come from kids who kick their dogs, then go on to be the kids who think that violence leads to recognition then respect. Because no one has actually told them any different.
Recipients of the bullying are kids who have never been given a sense of worth or empowerment, and end up being dominated by the likes of the bully.
Both end up victims...victims of the fact that their parents fall in to the category of "take the easy line" ie... my kid is "just a kid,and they belt each other around,hey, no problem", or "My kid is getting belted around...no problem, harden up, we all had to go through that" . Bullying is not something that should be debated on an internet motoring forum, (waiting for the wave of outrage that I am actually engaging in this debate on an Internet motoring forum!!)
Bottom line is, kids wouldn't be bullies, or victims of bullying, if every one of you here expressing your delight or outrage at what has happened ,had actually spent some time and effort steering both of them away from which ever path your kids have gone down.
Old 18-03-2011, 12:49 AM   #100
XRGhia
meh.
Donating Member3

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Contributions in the technical arena. 

i'll just say something...

read my signature.

edit: sorry, couldn't help myself.. found it too good to resist

Last edited by XRGhia; 18-03-2011 at 12:55 AM.
XRGhia is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-03-2011, 01:00 AM   #101
zdcol71
zdcol71

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrghiawagon

read my signature.

EF XR6 Ghia.... Wagon!!!

1996 EF2 GLi wagon
Fairmont Ghia dash loom
Fairmont Ghia airbox
Trip Computer
Woodgrain
Chrome
XR8 Front bar
DeBadged

18.149 @ 80.35mph (129.32km/h) Stock driveline @ WSID 23/02/2011

NEW PLATES ARE COMING!! SLOI6.. then SLOI6T once its turbo's

ALL FORD DAY JULY 2011 @ EASTERN CREEK - CLICK ME!! QUOTE]

Gee...a long read before getting to the Chuck Norris bit!!
Old 18-03-2011, 01:02 AM   #102
FgNewbie
Australia

Quote:
read my signature.
your sig is bigger than your post
FgNewbie is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-03-2011, 01:07 AM   #103
XRGhia
meh.
Donating Member3

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Contributions in the technical arena. 

oh god...

i've been meaning to fix it...

1 min..

there ya go
Old 18-03-2011, 01:18 AM   #104
zdcol71
zdcol71

Quote:
oh god...

i've been meaning to fix it...

1 min..

there ya go
What's that they say about a "rose being a rose, by any other name"?
Substitute anything you want for "rose"
Old 18-03-2011, 01:38 AM   #105
burnz
VFII SS UTE

Quote:
Originally Posted by uranium_death
Yeah, I thought the same thing.

Casey's father said he felt bad for Ritchard's injuries because he thinks it was the classic case of peer pressure.

I still wonder why the two blonde girls - one of them to be what I think is a big smile on her face while Ritchard was attacking Casey have seemingly escaped any criticism...they too probably saw the young man with the phone and Ritchard as 'cool' due to their Alpha-male mindset, but funny how quickly it was turned. The lion with the biggest male was neutered....
an interesting choice of words...ha ha
burnz is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-03-2011, 12:42 PM   #106
GTJOHN
Ford 4 Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkey117
as for comments like " I would flog him when he got home if he was mine" get on my goat ( giddy up)
Bullies are often bullied themselves by parents or siblings to begin their bullying behaviour on those they perceive to be weaker.I have never flogged my three sons and they are turning out okay
Whjilst i can understand the sentiment, and agree in part, when will we stop using upbringing, society and not their fault excuses ??...many people are raised by drunks, druggo's or in bad environments, that is not a automatic excuse to becdome a complete tool, many people rise above and better themselves, we cannot tolerate and continue to allow people to use excuses "they are bullied at home " and allow them to think they can take this out on the rest of the community.
I wish i knew the answer and the solution to these problems , i dont , BUT a stand has to be made and people can have kids easy, but can they raise them is a massive issue today..
Oh and i do not make a habit of belting my kids, both have grown up to respect others and property, but also know that there will be consequesnces if they do the wrong thing... They have made it through their teens with no issues, so i think im doing ok so far...

2nd Car - AU Falcon ,
Black Tickford wheels and Bodykit

---------------------------------------------------
GTJOHN is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-03-2011, 12:49 PM   #107
XR6_661
Cane Farmer

When growing up, my sister who is 3 years older was always a wild child….13 years old, out partying, drinking, getting arrested….causing trouble, always arguing with our parents. You know, really disgusting behaviour.

Me…I think the most trouble I’ve ever got in is when I was 15, at the Cairns Show, and couldn’t contact my parents as my phone had died and couldn’t find a phone box. I don’t think I’ve ever had one argument of any nature with my olds all through school, etc etc…

Mum and Dad taught us both the same things, good wholesome values, had a good upbringing. So yeah, I think it does boil down to the individual, at least 75% of the time. It’s easy to blame the parents for their kids behaviour but sometimes you can’t argue that some are just little turds that need a boot up the coight.

1994 ED XR6T - Cobalt Blue.

2009 FG XR6 - Black.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tex
I couldn't give a crap how many are in their family, what gay passtimes they paticipate in, or whether they have a cat, dog or a freaken fish.

Keep your stinking family to yourself god damn it.
XR6_661 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-03-2011, 02:15 PM   #108
castellan
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I just seen the way the fat kid went about his attack on the little brat, what a stupid moron.
As for Bully Day. what is it's goal's and there foundations.
Do they have a grasp on true foundations or is it all mainly just another politically correct hairy fairy stuff.
castellan is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-03-2011, 06:29 PM   #109
shedcoupe
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

" that some are just little turds that need a boot up the coight. "

When I talk to worried parents about their extremely naughty little Johnny I say -
' look, when kids like this reach 30 they are either doing a long stretch for armed robbery, or they own a pub and a couple of car yards - they will decide where they go"
Old 18-03-2011, 07:30 PM   #110
AC
Saving for a Jet Car

I guess I can comment on this as I can relate to it better than anyone, as in my early high school years, I was in young Casey's shoes myself, I also lashed out when it got to be too much. The end result was the bully going to hospital with a broken nose and eye socket, then police involvement, parents called to the school and so on.
Nothing really came if it, Police put it down as self defence and called it even.
Unlike Casey, I didn’t get suspended, I was supported by my teachers. They knew what was going on, they knew I was a target, not by one, but several kids, not just limited to my own classes. I guess they kind of expected that one day it would blow up. I did however get a couple days lunchtime detentions and sessions with the school shrink... Meh!
The unfortunate result was others came looking for a fight, but I had the backing of my mates and teachers keeping a closer eye from there on, but nothing really eventuated. A few scrapes here and there, but it fizzled out and no one ever hassled me thereafter.
The last few years at high school were great there after, even ladies the got more interested too... BONUS
It also re-enforced my Dads attitude of manning me up, so he pushed me into doing Judo with one of my best mates, His Dad was a great teacher.
It ended up being great for me and took me on a different path I never would have dreamed of going down.

I hope Casey is able to move on from this and gets on with his life.
The Bully, I hope he learnt a lesson.

I was lucky enough to hear the Spoonman on the radio, he sums it up well.
Podcast from the 16th.
http://www.triplem.com.au/sydney/shows/spoonman/podcast
Spoony for PM
AC is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-03-2011, 07:41 PM   #111
Legit290
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTJOHN
Whjilst i can understand the sentiment, and agree in part, when will we stop using upbringing, society and not their fault excuses ??...many people are raised by drunks, druggo's or in bad environments, that is not a automatic excuse to becdome a complete tool, many people rise above and better themselves, we cannot tolerate and continue to allow people to use excuses "they are bullied at home " and allow them to think they can take this out on the rest of the community.
I wish i knew the answer and the solution to these problems , i dont , BUT a stand has to be made and people can have kids easy, but can they raise them is a massive issue today..
Oh and i do not make a habit of belting my kids, both have grown up to respect others and property, but also know that there will be consequesnces if they do the wrong thing... They have made it through their teens with no issues, so i think im doing ok so far...
yeah im with you john it just seems like throwing fuel on the fire to use violence to stop a boy being violent and certainly upbringing isn't an excuse for all cases..i said 'often' not always as i am sure there are many cases of kids that turn out bad despite parents' best efforts. There are many influences on kids sadly beyond our control

the good part about this episode is that it has raised awareness on physical bullying and should raise a red flag on cyber bullying
Old 18-03-2011, 08:48 PM   #112
shedcoupe
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

".... to stop a boy being violent ...... "
One thing is that in the mammal world testicles = aggression fairly regularly, and once a boy's testes start humming there's going to be some degree of violence on occasions. Unfortunately.
In the past that energy was put to use most of the time for digging holes and crawling around in coal mines and so on, but now there's less of that.
Fortunately the phyto-estrogens from plastics are making sperm counts (and maybe testosterone) lower so there's probably less agro per capita than there used to be. Until the bourbon and speed kicks in.
Old 18-03-2011, 09:08 PM   #113
Ibrox90
Banned

Casey's giving an interview on ACA Sunday. Should be interesting to listen to the lad see what hes saying.

AlsoI thought today about the knock on effects of this.

Casey: potentially famous, Job and education opportunites. Sponsorship?? Set for life I would think, not to mention the HUGE self esteem and confidence boost.

Ritchard: pretty much becomes a bully victim and the opposite of Casey. Imagine even yourself years from now you become an HR guy or top big wig interviewee comes in "Hello Sir, my names Ritchard SK Gale..............." what would you do???

HIS
THUNDER
2004 BA XR8
Blueprint

Mods:
Quad Exhaust, Hi-Flow Air filter, BFtiming chain tensioners, Billet Oil pump gears
stage 2 shift kit, riding on G6ET 18's

HERS
FLASH
BA MKII XR6 Turbo
Phantom Purple
Typhoon front end

Parking your ford after a long day of being Awesome
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Parkin...37774932974038
Ibrox90 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-03-2011, 09:14 PM   #114
GT
Mrs Russellw
Donating Member3

Community Builder: In recognition of those who have helped build the AFF community. - Issue reason: All your effort in keeping me sane and on-track. Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For her honest, direct and helpful advice to members. The content of her posts help many members on the forum and most times, turn a very negative thread into a postive one. 

Bullying was something that took me by surprise as a mother. I had my boys in NZ's most expensive Private Boarding School and honestly, they could not have been less safe. I will name the school here as they need to be shamed - Christ College in Christchurch, New Zealand.

My middle son refused 'fagging" (a slave tradition - in a nutshell) and he was tortured and tormented. He covered for his oppressors out of fear but once I was on the trail, that was it. I pulled my boys and then had to deal with the trauma.

He had been watched at night and as soon as he drifted into sleep they would wake him and beat him with cricket bats (he was black and blue - this was my first trigger to something not right - no s h i t sherlock!). He later confessed that they had also sexually tormented and threatened him and my only regret (I did this out of love for him and his wishes) was not taking Police and Civil court action. Absolutely appalling and disgraceful.

These young men involved were from families of some standing - one was the son of a High Court Judge.

I do not understand WTF goes through the minds of people like this but my attitude is - there is no room in our society for people with life skills that are sadly lacking.

All these incidents are the same - it is just money that separates them.

A sad GT

PS - I forgot to mention that my little boy was 13 yrs old and his tormentors were 17 - 18. I had taught him to stand up to people that wanted him to do things he felt was not right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAMS290
Fact is Gaela's GTP IS the quickest NA Boss 290 Sedan now (by a long shot)
The precedent of stripping weight and using full slicks was set years ago now.

So if you want to beat em, ya gotta join em, and being manual makes the time even more credible.
GT is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-03-2011, 11:30 PM   #115
uranium_death
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnz
an interesting choice of words...ha ha
Nice spot. Meant to be, 'mane'.

Don't snap my undies.
Old 19-03-2011, 12:05 AM   #116
Yellow_Festiva
Where to next??

Well... after finally seeing the most talked about video a few days ago I feel all the comments already said sum up my thoughts on the matter.

There is no hard and fast rule regarding how to deal with this problem in schools. It needs to be handled in a direct and firm way from day dot. Unfortunately, UNI teaches the 'softly softly, PC approach' where the teacher tries to appeal to the bullies conscience and 'inner good'...

I personally think it's a joke..

It is somewhat of a paradox isn't it... the only real way to get results is to be a bigger bully back and hope they get the picture.

I feel for Casey. I have seen his story more times than I care to remember.

That other twerp that I care not to name will be living with this for a long time. His name is dirt, his family has earned years of ridicule. He will be ALWAYS remembered as that kid who got what he deserved (and needed).

His mum wants an apology?? Seems the stock he emerged from is equally lacking in mental capacity...

GT, I'm very sorry to hear of your own experiences... you have highlighted a very good point that this sort of thing does not only happen in lower socio-economic schools...

The shame of the matter is... in many cases the victim is punished just as much (or more) than the aggressor.
Yellow_Festiva is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-03-2011, 06:57 AM   #117
Rodp
Regular Schmuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by GT
Bullying was something that took me by surprise as a mother. I had my boys in NZ's most expensive Private Boarding School and honestly, they could not have been less safe. I will name the school here as they need to be shamed - Christ College in Christchurch, New Zealand.
My nephew would tell me of horror stories in a very expensive boarding school in Sydney (what your son went through sound similar to what he would tell me). I never wanted to ask if he was ever tormented because I didn't want to think it was happening to him as I know his parents would never allow him to leave. I won't name and shame as he left this school 15+ years ago and perhaps they've knocked it on the head - but I doubt it.
Rodp is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-03-2011, 08:33 AM   #118
superyob
Banned

For the many who are critical of teacher inaction, what would you have them do?
superyob is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-03-2011, 12:05 PM   #119
ebxr8240
Performance moderator

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Always willing to help out with technical advice. 

Fine line ...
I find Karate or any Asian defence classes the best thing for young people who could tend to be like this..
We grew up with a Karate teacher employed on our farm.. He taught us the disciplines etc..
My children did the same ..

It's a fine line.. Bullies can see kids that may have been bought up softly cotton wool type .. You either weaken or toughen up against them..

My father in law who is in his 70's cried one day when he was telling me of his school bus rides.. The kids on the buss would pull him [& others] down the back of the bus.. The seat where longitudinal back then..
60 odd years it still hurts...

In the OLD days boarding schools would use this as a toughen up technique or sort of discipline to get you in line...From the older kids..

Trouble is the way the law is NO ONE can step in to stop too much as far as defence or hitting any one in fair of being arrested themselves...
So idiots get away with it as the law See's it as both parties being guilty...

One thing I often say when I grew up...
If I was on private property .. Say a building site ??
A neighbour back then would say .. " What are you doing there get out or go home...
These days if you even suggested them to leave you'd be charged with assaulting or molestering children !!!
Dart 330ci block turbo black pearl EBXR8 482 rwkw..
Daily driver GTE FG..
Projects http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=107711
http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthr...8+turbo&page=4
ebxr8240 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 22-03-2011, 08:15 PM   #120
g220ba
FGX XR8

http://au.todaytonight.yahoo.com/art...olyard-justice

It seems today tonight felt the need to air the story from richards perspective and i've got to say i can't believe the rubbish coming from this family. Having been in similar situations to casey and watching the body language of both in the clip i can personally can only see one provocator in this instance and it isn't casey.

Even when questioned are you sorry? Richards answer is no until his father gives a stern look to which he changes his mind. When questioned will you bully again? He thinks about it then says "most probably not" in a very insincere way. This only proves to me this kid is a bit of a lost hope at the moment and he and his parents need to take a good hard look at themselves and stop trying to blame others for their issues.

Sorry for the rant but the attitude displayed by the family involved in that clip is absolute rubbish and completely insincere.
g220ba is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post