The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 19-10-2015, 01:10 AM   #151
arronm
BA/F6 BF/F6 SSV/R TTG

Default Re: Final Commodore LS3 304kw 570nm

My VE and VF. I like the black surrounds on the windows on the VE better

Nizpro equipped and Tuned by the BEST in the west
Xtreme Ford Tuning

479RwKw Fuel limited, more pumps and power too come.

F6#0507 & #0639 Pro racer and Tech expert

NIZPRO modifying falcons like Premcar can only dream of , see VIDEO below.
https://youtu.be/oa4IfguGQ-A
arronm is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 19-10-2015, 05:28 AM   #152
Express
Bathed In A Yellow Glow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bossxr8 View Post
Horrible looking in the engine bay. Could they have possibly fit any more cheap looking grey plastic. At least the VT turtle shell engine covers had some silver detailing and stuff.

You're not wrong, you'd go a long way to see a duller engine bay.

A coloured engine cover is an option and Holden says you can add some style under the bonnet for a mere $350.

I can see it being a big seller.

When I first looked at the car at the dealership the salesman said I was one of the few people that ever bother to reached in and pop the bonnet of a car then I proceed to actually look around the engine bay, so I don't think too many owners will care.
Express is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-10-2015, 10:36 AM   #153
SumoDog68
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by tranquilized View Post
They definitely sit too high. The strange thing is the Calais V's appear to sit slightly lower.

This is mine on factory springs;

I really can't decide if I'm going to lower it or not. It would definitely look better an inch or two lower, but it does't look too bad as it is and the reduced practicality of a lowered car is a concern. (I must be getting old...) Just the other night I ran over at 110km/h a dead kangaroo that was lying in the middle of the freeway - didn't see it till it was too late. The thud it made was sickening, blood and guts everywhere underneath. Could have been a worse outcome if the car was lower...
It is a common theme these days - looks vs function . That Calais Sprortwagon would look fantastic with top of 22 inch rims tucked in under wheel arches but for suspension to function on our fairly rough roads you do need some clearance and travel. Not to mention volume of air in ultra low profile tyre is quite small - not much carrying capacity , cushioning or curb damage protection.
Like mentioned earlier even manufacturers lower their cars for photo shoots in attempt to look cool. In real world they sell you are car that performs and handles as it should - function before looks any time for me.
SumoDog68 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 19-10-2015, 10:46 AM   #154
tranquilized
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sioso
Yeah I've noticed them lowering cars for tv commercials as well.
Been going on for a long time. Ford used to lower AU's and BA's for advertisements, back when they used to advertise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arronm
My VE and VF. I like the black surrounds on the windows on the VE better
All depends on the colour I reckon. On silver I think you're right - delete the chrome. But on the darker colours the chrome window surrounds look best.
tranquilized is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-10-2015, 12:05 PM   #155
Iggle Piggle
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Express View Post
Shorts are long enough to not cause any offense - good job!

There are many of us still scarred from our male PE teacher continually doing the same move in the shortest of short running shorts they wore back in the 80s.
Iggle Piggle is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 19-10-2015, 02:11 PM   #156
Express
Bathed In A Yellow Glow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iggle Piggle View Post
Shorts are long enough to not cause any offense - good job!

There are many of us still scarred from our male PE teacher continually doing the same move in the shortest of short running shorts they wore back in the 80s.
You’re the first person to accuse me of being modest.
Old 19-10-2015, 04:57 PM   #157
Bossxr8
Peter Car

Quote:
You're not wrong, you'd go a long way to see a duller engine bay.

A coloured engine cover is an option and Holden says you can add some style under the bonnet for a mere $350.

I can see it being a big seller.

When I first looked at the car at the dealership the salesman said I was one of the few people that ever bother to reached in and pop the bonnet of a car then I proceed to actually look around the engine bay, so I don't think too many owners will care.
$350 Looks like you can do the same thing with a spray can in half an hour.
Bossxr8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-10-2015, 06:33 PM   #158
PepeLePew
Workshop & Performance

Quote:
You’re the first person to accuse me of being modest.
Dare I say it but I'm actually looking at those pics you posted Express and I'm liking what I'm seeing. Jumped to the HSV site and checked out the new Maloo LSA but I just can't warm to the overcooked overstyled plastic of the whole thing, just hasn't worked for a while now in my eyes (while the underlying thing is good). Holden site and the VF2 Redline ute....well....reckon that's a nice buy there, with the cleaned up styling while modest and those wheels should look killer. ;)

Nice buy.

Alpine 7909 30th/Alpine 5959/Audison Bitone.1/DLS Ultimate A6+A7/ Focal KRX2/Morel Ultimo 12/AudioEngine B1
A stereo that happens to have a XR5 wrapped around it
PepeLePew is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-10-2015, 08:17 PM   #159
Express
Bathed In A Yellow Glow

Quote:
Originally Posted by PepeLePew View Post
Dare I say it but I'm actually looking at those pics you posted Express and I'm liking what I'm seeing. Jumped to the HSV site and checked out the new Maloo LSA but I just can't warm to the overcooked overstyled plastic of the whole thing, just hasn't worked for a while now in my eyes (while the underlying thing is good). Holden site and the VF2 Redline ute....well....reckon that's a nice buy there, with the cleaned up styling while modest and those wheels should look killer. ;)

Nice buy.
If I was buying a sedan I would have paid the extra for the HSV.

I can’t split the good and bad visual points between the two and the LSA would have won me over for that reason.

The Maloo is a different animal and I’ve not been prepared to purchase one since the VE/VF range was introduced.

I hate that fat humpy look of the Maloo and the fact I only own a Ute to take my dog to the beach means I need one without a hard lid.

Now I know you can remove and store the one on the Maloo and I looked in just that with the VE but the sailplane that is left is still bulky and out of place so to get the thing looking right you need to remove it and replace it with one from a Holden.

That means removal, purchasing, painting and fitting a new one and in the end you have a job and a half to change it back and it’s definitely won’t be something you do to suit your moods.

I know the VF2 Maloo has more to offer than just a better driveline package but in the end the streamline look of the SS again wins me over and if I personalise it the way I like and get it right, I’ll be happy.
Old 19-10-2015, 09:47 PM   #160
tapeworm
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by richo77 View Post
400kw and it being punted as hard as it could by the reviewers, I would have expected a higher average.
No, it's probably because it a 6.2 litre push rod dinosaur that weighs 1..8+ tonne?
tapeworm is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-10-2015, 12:01 AM   #161
Peterwl

I have just down loaded the VF II brochure from the Holden web site. I have been waiting for this for sometime as I was interested in buying an SS V8 Auto sedan.

Either there are several mistakes in the brochure or the Holden Dealer sales rep told me some serious untruths !

I was told that the standard SS V8 sedan will not have the bi modal arrangement.

I do not want it full stop !

He also said that the Bose sound system would be an option on the base SS !

This “sounded” too good to be true and it looks like it is.

He also stated that the base SS would have a standard key start and entry.

Not so, it is keyless with a push button start. Maybe I could have lived with this.

A Calais V V8 looks like it does not have the bi modal exhaust. It is a big ( unrealistic ) price difference to pay just to have a standard quiet exhaust system.

I am now not interested in buying a VF II Commodore !

At this stage I think I may be happier with a well kept low Klm FG II XR6, or perhaps I should test drive an XR6 turbo !

2009 FG XR6 5 Speed
2002 VX II Commodore Equipe 3.8 Auto
Peterwl is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-10-2015, 01:37 AM   #162
XtRmn8
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Keyless entry and start is a lot more convenient instead of having to use key to unlock and than start the car. You can still lock/unlock the car with the key.

The bi-modal exhaust can be disabled via the ICC so the exhaust is "quiet" all the time.

Not sure why the above would be deal-breakers?
2 users like this post:
Old 20-10-2015, 01:44 AM   #163
stazza
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Needs more air vents.
2011 SILHOUETTE FPV GS 315 #0275
20x10", 20x8.5" Lenso D1R's
Pedders XA Coilovers
Brembo 4/1
Pacemaker 1" 7/8 Headers
Twin 3" Stainless Manta Catback
XFT Built Motor
XFT Custom Surge Tank
XFT Stage 3 ZF
Final Drive Chromoly Tailshaft
KPM Twin Air Filter
KPM Stage 2 Intercooler
KPM Twin Throttle Body
2.6L Kenne Bell on E85
BlueStreak Circle D Converter
900+ rwhp thanks to Xtreme Ford Tuning
stazza is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-10-2015, 09:38 AM   #164
johnydep
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Writing tech article(s) 

Quote:
Originally Posted by XtRmn8 View Post
Keyless entry and start is a lot more convenient instead of having to use key to unlock and than start the car. You can still lock/unlock the car with the key.

The bi-modal exhaust can be disabled via the ICC so the exhaust is "quiet" all the time.

The keyless start was on the top pf my shopping list when looking for replacement vehicles. We looked at the Focus for my wife, but you are correct - in the end it was not a deal breaker & we purchased a Honda Accord Euro, as it was quieter on the road and had a better turning circle.

With my car, I upped from the SS to the SS-V because I wanted the keyless start. Though the leather interior was also a bonus.

Love my keyless start. Never have to take the key out of my pocket to open, start or lock the car.
especially concerning their love of the motor vehicle.

http://www.fireservicecollege.ac.uk
johnydep is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-10-2015, 10:55 AM   #165
graphicgoose
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I'm with these guys, I miss the keyless start from my SSV-R!
graphicgoose is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-10-2015, 11:08 AM   #166
Iggle Piggle
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnydep View Post
Love my keyless start. Never have to take the key out of my pocket to open, start or lock the car.
Love it too, but then first world problems strike and **** me no end when I get to the front door - wish I had keyless entry on the house.
Iggle Piggle is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-10-2015, 11:28 AM   #167
Professor Farnsworth
Fossil fuel consumer

Location: Mod For: Pub, Bar, Sales Yard, Show 'N Shine, Photoshop, AU to BF, FG to FGX, Territory & Sports Bar
Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Many years of valuable contributions to the forum, including some superb build threads. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iggle Piggle View Post
Love it too, but then first world problems strike and **** me no end when I get to the front door - wish I had keyless entry on the house.
that's what i thought after we got the Rio with keyless back in early 2012.. then i researched it, and you can get keyless entry for your house in a few different forms.
Professor Farnsworth is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-10-2015, 11:29 AM   #168
Sioso
irregular member

Quote:
Originally Posted by graphicgoose View Post
I'm with these guys, I miss the keyless start from my SSV-R!
What happened to the Redline?
What was it replaced with?
Sioso is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-10-2015, 11:40 AM   #169
graphicgoose
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sioso View Post
What happened to the Redline?
What was it replaced with?
I decided I was over being in debt, so sold it and bought a Honda Accord Euro. It's cheap and comfortable enough, but it allowed me to pay off my loans and credit card, and I've since paid off my student loan...so worthwhile downgrade in my opinion.
graphicgoose is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-10-2015, 11:51 AM   #170
Sioso
irregular member

Quote:
Originally Posted by graphicgoose View Post
I decided I was over being in debt, so sold it and bought a Honda Accord Euro. It's cheap and comfortable enough, but it allowed me to pay off my loans and credit card, and I've since paid off my student loan...so worthwhile downgrade in my opinion.
Oh ok, smart call.
I did that quite a few years back, drove around in a 4L XJ Cherokee that cost me $4K and just pounded away at the mortgage for a few years.
It was worth it in the long run, and I actually enjoyed driving it around.
Old 20-10-2015, 02:33 PM   #171
Peterwl

Quote:

I see remote keyless entry as being convenient, but with “key grabber” armed car thieves out there, keyless entry is a risk I do not want to take.

It also adds complexity to already complex car electronic systems.

As for the Bi Modal exhaust, yes you can disable it, but the solenoid and that silly bar / tube that runs across the engine bay is still there.

You have to pay for something you do not want.

It is a design embarrassment that a car of this nature has to have artificial engine sound directed to the cabin.

Having said that, if I was 18 – 35 years of age again, I would probably want it !

I will probably still test drive one, but I will have to be super impressed with the way it drives to overlook the shortcomings that I see.

2009 FG XR6 5 Speed
2002 VX II Commodore Equipe 3.8 Auto
Peterwl is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-10-2015, 02:36 PM   #172
Big_Daz
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
For the last couple of days I’ve been driving a manual demo Redline sedan which started with 35klm on the clock and my thoughts are as follows.

It has a surprisingly nice feel on the road for a car that I believe has a ride height that is way too high.
Its turn-in on tight bends while being pushed to near breaking point is very good, the lack of understeer was impressive for such a heavy car.
The electric steering is a fraction light but something you’d quickly adjust too, it has a very similar feel to my AMG but isn’t as tight and responsive as my BMW.
The ride comfort factor I couldn’t fault.
I’d give the overall suspension setup a tick and if Holden could see its way to drop the ride height by 2 inches I would have added thumps up as a perfect setup for a car in this class but for me the visuals aren’t right.

The power output I thought was weak.
The first thing I noticed is I need to give it a few extra revs more than other Commodores I’ve owned to induce a smooth take-off.
Its initial acceleration response from a standing start or while in gear or after a quick downshift then full throttle application feels a little soft but it did get a bit more urgency as the revs increased.
My neighbour thought it was powerful, he drives a Kia so I guess it comes down to what you’re use to but for my way of thinking it a handy hauler but I would never class it as anything close to a ball-tearer.
Having been around LS engines for a long time I have no doubt a tune would unleash its inner beast for those who wish correct the soft tune.

The exhaust sounds fake.
Contrary to the advertising, in the cabin it’s quiet unless you hammer it and then you get good volume (for a factory stock exhaust) but not necessarily good sounding sound.
I’d class the much vaunted bi-modal setup as a non-event if you wish to compare it to a setup with headers, good cats and mufflers.
For those who like their cars stock they’ll love it as it does offer much more than the previous Commodores.
The one thing I did notice was the crackle on overrun, it was always there and a little too weak to be cool and maybe just a bit ****y on a stock car.

The what I consider to be entry level front and rear Bembo brakes look good enough and seem ok but I haven’t needed to use them in an emergency nor with repeated hard use.
My experience with most brakes of this level is they would fail quickly on a track but do a more than adequate job keeping you and your family save on the road.

The cooling vents for the bonnet have a very small opening and would release some hot air but I’m not qualified to assess how functional they would be in reality so I’ll say they are a cosmetic touch that I don’t mind the look of.

The vents in the front bar that reportedly cool the brakes have me scratching my head.
They are not ducted to the discs and the outlet is on the outer edge of the tyre and I can’t see what they do for the brakes, at best they would force air across the face of the rims.
I’ve no expertise in aerodynamics so again I can’t say if they work or not but something in the back of my head says no.
I’ll post some photos at the end to show how they are setup.

The overall visuals I know are a matter of taste but I’ll have my say anyway.

I think the standard 19 inch rims on the Redline are worse than awful.
I’d suggest anyone purchasing the car to go the factory fit option 20 inch black forged alloy staggered HF-20 rims for an extra $1500 or seriously consider going aftermarket.
I’m no fan of black rims, I have a real dislike of them and would prefer the face to have the machine finished brushed alloy look but if you want a staggered fitment from the factory in 20’s then they are only available in black.

The other thing I don’t like is all the chrome around the grills, fender vents and DRL’s.
I prefer the black finish option over the chrome.

The interior is nice enough with some obviously cheap materials in some places.
The brushed alloy look is terribly fake and I hate it with a passion.
The carbon fibre look is obviously fake but you could live with it.
The suede on the dash looks ok and really you are getting what you pay for in a mid $50’s drive away car, if you want better then get a bigger wallet.
The seats are passable, the leather ordinary and the design not really what I’d call sports seats but they don’t look too bad.
The ergonomics are good, everything is easy to access and I do like the heads up display for one reason as not only does it show your current speed it uses it navigational system to constantly display the posted speed limits and so far this thing has changed its reading right level when I drive pass the changing speed signs on the side of the road.
I don’t know if I’d trust it completely but so far it’s been faultless.
Blind spot and collision alerts go off at the slightest provocation which seems to be all the time when in traffic but they are not intrusive, they are just visual and don’t make a sound so I guess they are doing their job.
There are lots of other tech that I haven't bothered using as yet.
The big ‘A’ pillar is still acting as a blind spot but anyone who drives a car with this problem knows the head shuffle needed to get around it.

There are lots of other things I could talk about but as I said visuals are a matter of taste and I’ve mentions the few things that I stopped to think about.

Would I buy one?
I placed an order for a manual Redline Ute with the 20 inch staggered rims, all the chrome blacked out, 2% tint on the rear and quarter glass and 35% on the doors and track stripes with an end of March 2016 delivery date.
So my answer is yes as I see this package as a good starting block for a few more aftermarket enhancements.
It’s a pity Ford couldn’t see their way around releasing a V8 Ute as I would have already bought one without ever having to wait for this.

Just in case someone's interested, the car in the photos is in 'Some like it hot' red and it's a bit dark in the shade but in the sun it pops and I think it looks fantastic.
I'll use that old chestnut, the photos don't do it justice.

The front where it catches the air supposedly to cool the brakes, the air enters to the left and right edge of the front bar, travels along the inside skin and exits as shown in the photos.

The left and right bonnet vents.

A small vent either side of the rego plate, I don’t know what these are meant to do as there is no ducting and they appear to be nothing more than an addition to the grill.

The ugly 19 inch rims.

The 20 inch rims I’ve optioned.

The engine bay.

The ride height.

The interior.

Great post, thanks for taking the time.

The demo you had is exactly what I am getting (cancelled the contract I had already as the trade on my 6 was laughable at best so selling to a family member who loves it for a much nicer price - luckily I had a pending test drive/etc on it).

Some Like It Red Hot in a manual is what I want. When I went to the dealer no series 2 VF's where available so they put me in a VF Clubsport R8 which apparenty has the same suspension set up and motor (be it in 340kw spec not 304kw - the one I drove was Black with the Forged 20's for $69k driveaway.. just a little bit more than I wanted to spend unfortunately). When I went back to the dealer once stock of the series 2 had arrived they had 2 SSV Redlines on Some Like It Red Hot on display, one on stock rims and the other on the Forged 20's... No contest, the 20's are well worth the extra $1500 and mine will be ordered like that.

Did you have a chance/bother to give the Bose stereo a decent go?? Chasing opinions on it, ive got the 11 speaker Bose System in my Mazda 6 and its not a bad system for a stock one (I value SQ over straight out Bass/SPL)??

Hers: 2024 Ford Everest Platinum in Equinox Bronze
His Daily: 2020 (MY21) Kia Sorento GT-Line in Mineral Blue
His Weekender: 2017 Commodore SSV Redline manual in Light My Fire Orange
Big_Daz is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-10-2015, 03:34 PM   #173
johnydep
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Writing tech article(s) 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peterwl View Post
I see remote keyless entry as being convenient, but with “key grabber” armed car thieves out there, keyless entry is a risk I do not want to take.

It also adds complexity to already complex car electronic systems.

As for the Bi Modal exhaust, yes you can disable it, but the solenoid and that silly bar / tube that runs across the engine bay is still there.

You have to pay for something you do not want.

It is a design embarrassment that a car of this nature has to have artificial engine sound directed to the cabin.

Having said that, if I was 18 – 35 years of age again, I would probably want it !

I will probably still test drive one, but I will have to be super impressed with the way it drives to overlook the shortcomings that I see.
I don't understand your "key grabber" terminology. There's less chance of someone grabbing the keys for a keyless entry car, because the key never needs to leave your pocket or bag.

I'm 47 & love technology that makes life easier. Yes it makes complex electronic systems even more complex, but that's the same reasoning that 70's people used when pulling out the Chrylser Lean Burn systems http://www.allpar.com/mopar/lean-burn.html

Another complex item you may find difficult to live with https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-u9Mbctv_xY I've had it since December 2013 & found it a great device.
especially concerning their love of the motor vehicle.

http://www.fireservicecollege.ac.uk
johnydep is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-10-2015, 03:46 PM   #174
Sioso
irregular member

I hope it works better than VW's system.
This is how keyless entry works in my Golf:
Walk up to the car, touch the sensor located on the door handle.
Sensor does not pick up that the key is within the vicinity, so door doesn't unlock.
Take keys out of pocket, press unlock button, put keys back in pocket.
Reach out to open door handle, sensor now recognises the key is in the vicinity and locks door!
It happens maybe 40-50% of the time - it is a completely useless and annoying feature.
I'd rather just use a key.
I'm finding out the technology in this car has major flaws and glitches.
Old 20-10-2015, 04:02 PM   #175
arronm
BA/F6 BF/F6 SSV/R TTG

Keyless works perfect as does all the other safety features. Heads up display with gps posted speed limits should be a must on every new car

Nizpro equipped and Tuned by the BEST in the west
Xtreme Ford Tuning

479RwKw Fuel limited, more pumps and power too come.

F6#0507 & #0639 Pro racer and Tech expert

NIZPRO modifying falcons like Premcar can only dream of , see VIDEO below.
https://youtu.be/oa4IfguGQ-A
arronm is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
3 users like this post:
Old 20-10-2015, 04:48 PM   #176
tranquilized
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Yeah the Holden keyless entry is seamless. Every door has a button, if you press the drivers door with the key in your pocket only that door unlocks. Press any other door and all the doors unlock. Only gripe I have is when I want to unlock all doors by pressing the drivers door button - you need to press it twice but the timing has to be perfect. Too quick and the second press does nothing. Too slow and it re-locks the drivers door. Most of the time I end up just pressing once then unlocking the other doors with the button on the inside door trim. Awesome system overall though, wouldn't buy a car without it.
Old 20-10-2015, 09:50 PM   #177
XtRmn8
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I would never buy a new car without keyless again.

Just dont have car key n mobile in same pocket and you will never have an issue with key not being detected.

Anyone else notice that the VF2 SV6 and SS now have the darker lense rear lights that were standard on VF1 SSV and SSVR? Does not appear to be mentioned anywhere.
Old 20-10-2015, 09:59 PM   #178
tranquilized
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
I would never buy a new car without keyless again.

Just dont have car key n mobile in same pocket and you will never have an issue with key not being detected.

Anyone else notice that the VF2 SV6 and SS now have the darker lense rear lights that were standard on VF1 SSV and SSVR? Does not appear to be mentioned anywhere.
Pretty sure they got new tail lights across the range, including wagons.
Old 20-10-2015, 10:08 PM   #179
csv8
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

October WHEELS has a write up on VF2..wagon does get new tailights, they wrap around. Also, Bathurst and Panorama names have been trademarked for special models next year...
Old 21-10-2015, 12:04 AM   #180
XtRmn8
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Aware of the new wagon LED and sedan SSV/SSVR tail lights.

Not a huge fan of the new SSV/SSVR sedan lights, but still would not knock one back