Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Ford Car Clubs > FPV & XR Owners Club of Newcastle > Ford Performance Club of ACT Club Events

Ford Performance Club of ACT Club Events Events, meets and such

Old 13-10-2005, 09:04 AM   #1
shorty
Catch me if you can

Thumbs up Tim's Ford Songs

Hey Guys, as mentioned at the Newie dinner Tim has now got a CD together with seven of his Ford songs plus six songs by the band he's in "Future Shock". I have reproduced the CD and for the nominal fee of $10 you can buy one. 100% of monies collected will go to the same Ronald McDonald House you guys raised money for. If you want one call me on 0418790058 or send me a PM

Shorty

FPV GT-P - Build No 007(BA Mk 1 2003) AWC Carbon fibre Bonnet, AWC Shaker Intake in conjuction with SS CAI, Custom Stripes, Herrod Sure Shift, Pacemaker headers, Custom 3" dual exhaust with twin Redback resonators out to quad pipes, CAPA flash edit. 273rwkw.

shorty is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-10-2005, 12:15 PM   #2
Gambit
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Thats awesome mate.
Gambit is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-10-2005, 12:01 PM   #3
K1W1 Dave
Still alive & kicking

Well done Shorty for getting it under way
I will be getting one
Old 16-10-2005, 12:03 PM   #4
Hoops
I'm Back

Put us down for one mate, just bring it up to Indy :
Hoops is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-10-2005, 12:08 PM   #5
svo347
AFF's 1st DM.......

Location: Wha???... There is only 2 states 2 be in.. WA or Drunk..

Anychance of either the track names or even a sample track??
Quote:
Originally Posted by zetec
I know what lengths they go to to ensure it's more than just a Ford sticker on the part. Ford doesn't throw it's name on anything for a quick buck.
06 Turbo Terri AWD 6 sp in Neo with stuff i didnt even need, side steps,15.2 inch roof mounted DVD,Pioneer $tezza,Selby 30/18mm swaybars,debunged,100 cpsi Ballistic cat,Plazmaman under battery Cai injectors 14/lb boost,ZF tuned,Xtreme's magic. :
svo347 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-10-2005, 12:09 PM   #6
Gambit
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by svo347
Anychance of either the track names or even a sample track??
A few of his songs used to be on the Ambrose website.I think devil racer & blue oval are two of the song titles.
Gambit is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-10-2005, 10:49 PM   #7
FTe342
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Writing tech articles 

I'll get one Shorty. Will have someone whose coming down to the Show & Shine to pick one up from you
Regards

Shayne
T3 TL50 #147 Silhouette Auto ESS - Brembos - Last of 3 in T3 spec, only AUIII TL50 ever built -14.2 sec @ 98mph bog stock. Only customer ordered T3 TL50 built, only LWB sedan plated AUIII and the last performance enhanced LWB sedan built by Ford Aust.

AUII Fairlane Ghia Sportsman 5.0L in Blue Pearl

OWN THE ROAD
FTe342 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post