Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > Eurofordclub.com > EuroFordClub.com

EuroFordClub.com European Ford Owners Club of Australia forum

Old 24-12-2007, 07:15 PM   #1
Fast Eddie
Motorsport Guru

Default Greetings from the Northern Territory

G'day Guys!

Some of you already know I'm up here for Christmas and I thought I'd fill you in on my Spotted in the N.T. quest.

I've spotted one Cougar that was the same colour as Timmeh's recently-departed Mondeo Verona. Spotted a brand new Focus Coupe-Cabriolet about 2 minutes from Darwin Airport the arvo I arrived.

Spotted quite a few LT Focus Sedans and Hatchbacks that are mostly dark colours (very hard to see when you're out on the Stuart Highway) and I keep spotting heaps of Rice Burners (some N/A and some Turbo's) with what seems to be the trend up here where they've got so many stickers in Japanese you don't know where to start looking first! I don't know how the Turbo's go in this heat and humidity though.

Anyway have a Good Christmas and New Year's Eve and all the best for 2008.

Eddie.

Exterior Enhancements: ST170 Wheels, Richbrook Shorty Aerial, Euro-Spec Hatch Handle.

Performance Enhancements: Ate Callipers/EBC Rotors/EBC Greens Stuff Pads, ST170 Suspension, Herrod's Custom Tune, Ford Racing Coated Exhaust Manifold & Bespoke 2.25in Exhaust.

Awards: AFD '07 EFOC Best Focus, SFS '09 EFOC Best Focus, SFS '10 RSOC O/all Best Focus, AFD '10 CFC O/all Best Focus.
Fast Eddie is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-12-2007, 12:20 AM   #2
melbzetec
Old enough to know better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Eddie
G'day Guys!

.............that was the same colour as Timmeh's recently-departed Mondeo Verona. Eddie.
Some news I missed out on re Tim's Mondeo????

Hope you enjoy your holiday Eddie.

And Merry Christmas to all the Euroford girls and boys
Mods: Ford Racing CNC'd cylinder head milled .040", 3 angle valve grind. Ford Racing Stage II camshafts. Ford Racing cam gears. Ford Racing long tube header. Random Technology hi flow cat. Herrod 2.25" stainless cat-back. Pipercross Viper intake. CFM 65mm throttle body. 2000 ported intake manifold. Herrod Custom SCT tune. Eibach suspension. Quaife ATB diff. Wilwood 13" brakes. Custom ST170 leather interior.
www.cardomain.com/ride/2773918

melbzetec is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-12-2007, 12:22 AM   #3
LUXO_8
windsor user

Quote:
Originally Posted by melbzetec
Some news I missed out on re Tim's Mondeo????
likewise?....i thought he only recently got it and i was looking forward to updates on the project...
LUXO_8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-12-2007, 01:04 PM   #4
Fast Eddie
Motorsport Guru

Just to add to the "Spotted in the N.T." thingo. Yesterday in the Coles Carpark in Katherine we parked between a Orange XR5 Turbo and a Colorado Red LR Zetec. The LR had quite a bit of damage to the RH Lower Bar. Not a good look.

Also, spotted in Adelaide River a N.T. Tinnie being towed by a Black F350. The Tinnie was on a Tri-Axle Trailer and I guess it was about 25ft!

Exterior Enhancements: ST170 Wheels, Richbrook Shorty Aerial, Euro-Spec Hatch Handle.

Performance Enhancements: Ate Callipers/EBC Rotors/EBC Greens Stuff Pads, ST170 Suspension, Herrod's Custom Tune, Ford Racing Coated Exhaust Manifold & Bespoke 2.25in Exhaust.

Awards: AFD '07 EFOC Best Focus, SFS '09 EFOC Best Focus, SFS '10 RSOC O/all Best Focus, AFD '10 CFC O/all Best Focus.
Fast Eddie is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post