Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Fiesta, Festiva and Ka

Old 27-04-2005, 10:01 PM   #31
james_mk6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teki04
I just said the 182 cause over here it is the latest model... and plus i want those twin exhaust pipes of the new one! DAMN YOU! i would die if i could drive one! My cuz has a Mini Cooper S Cabrio with the JCW kit and powerchip on order.... im allowed to drive that when it arrives... cant wait!!!!!!!

But yea, i really want the Clio 182 or 172 with mods... they just look so agro, yet they have a sort of sleeper attitude to people that dont know what they are capable of.

I LOVE your rear spoiler, its just hot... its even bigger then the ST one, which is awesome as well... does SWA stand for anything in particular?
Yes mate SWA stands for.........Stewart Wilson Auto Design.

Link to there web page below

http://www.omni8.com/sw/
  Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-04-2005, 10:08 PM   #32
james_mk6

Quote:
Also, i just saw your pics on photobucket.... damn i love that black fiesta and the rallye concept lookalike... do you know what engine it is running? I SEE AN INTERCOOLER!

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
Yes the Black one is FEZZA RS from UKFN very nice car well kept.

The concept car is just a 1.4 mate and i think thats the Rad not an intercooler :-) all done by pumaspeed.
Old 27-04-2005, 10:10 PM   #33
james_mk6

Quote:
OHHHHHHHHHHHH..... DAMN! just saw the pics of your car like it was before.... can you tell me.... are those ford rims 16" or 17"?! If they are 16s.... that is the lowering height i will be looking at.... how much was it lowered?
There the 16" 7 spokes(option from ford) that came with the car you want to go 45mm to get that ride high, the springs are by SPAX mate.
Old 27-04-2005, 10:19 PM   #34
0xyg3n

looks good james_mk6. You forgot about ur "post it note" to your self didnot you hehe. :P
0xyg3n is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-04-2005, 10:22 PM   #35
james_mk6

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0xyg3n
looks good james_mk6. You forgot about ur "post it note" to your self didnot you hehe. :P

No mate sorry i havent forgotten about you i just carnt find the head unit think its lost in me loft somewhere will have another look tonight for you.

Sorry mate.
Old 27-04-2005, 10:30 PM   #36
0xyg3n

heheh nah its ok. Still working on some other stuff before I plan the case.
0xyg3n is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-04-2005, 12:36 AM   #37
Teki04
Clio 182 CUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by james_mk6
Yes the Black one is FEZZA RS from UKFN very nice car well kept.

The concept car is just a 1.4 mate and i think thats the Rad not an intercooler :-) all done by pumaspeed.

My bad.. lol. So, with that black FezzaRS, do you know how to tint the front headlights or where to get them from? i just LOVE that blackout headlight look...

In regards to the 16s.... awesome! thanks heaps for the info....i have the 16s on mine.... so i guess i would like a 45mm drop, cause your ride height is awesome

'In fact, so good is the Clio 182 with the Cup chassis set-up that I feel moved to make a bold statement - I think it's the best hot hatch ever built.' (EVO Jan 04)
Teki04 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-04-2005, 01:08 AM   #38
kim

James,

I honestly don't know what a MK6 is : Thought you mite know : I've been very busy lately with a big project and just decided to buy a new car (Could only aford bottom of the range, didn't ask any questions) Taking a week off very soon to get to know my car = me happy. Hope that makes sense? Love my Fiesta :1syellow1

Last edited by kim; 29-04-2005 at 01:16 AM.
Old 29-04-2005, 01:19 AM   #39
james_mk6

Quote:
Originally Posted by kim
James,

I honestly don't know what a MK6 is : Thought you mite know : I've been very busy lately with a big project and just decided to buy a new car (Could only aford bottom of the range, didn't ask any questions) Taking a week off very soon to get to know my car. Hope that makes sense?
Hi Kim,

All is clear now.

The White car in your Avatar is a Mk6 Fiesta or Model 6. it is the latest fiesta as you know.

The Mk is how many different shape/age fiestas there has been so IE..... Mk1, Mk2, Mk3, Mk3.5, Mk4, Mk5, Mk6

Hope this makes sence
Old 29-04-2005, 01:21 AM   #40
james_mk6

Quote:
My bad.. lol. So, with that black FezzaRS, do you know how to tint the front headlights or where to get them from? i just LOVE that blackout headlight look...

In regards to the 16s.... awesome! thanks heaps for the info....i have the 16s on mine.... so i guess i would like a 45mm drop, cause your ride height is awesome
If you get chance Pop onto UKFN www.ukfiestanetwork.com and have a look under the Mk6 styling forum i think theres a post in there BUT from what i have heard you need to take the fog light/headlight apart and spray part of the lense????? never done it so not sure mate UKFN where you will find out or just make a post on UKFN and some one will tell you.

:1syellow1
Old 29-04-2005, 01:55 AM   #41
Teki04
Clio 182 CUP!

Yea kim.... your car is a MK6....

Quote:
Originally Posted by james_mk6
If you get chance Pop onto UKFN www.ukfiestanetwork.com and have a look under the Mk6 styling forum i think theres a post in there BUT from what i have heard you need to take the fog light/headlight apart and spray part of the lense????? never done it so not sure mate UKFN where you will find out or just make a post on UKFN and some one will tell you.

:1syellow1
AWESOME! thanks heaps.... im gonna have a look at it! I REALLY Want it!...also, your grille..... how did you spray only part of it?!

'In fact, so good is the Clio 182 with the Cup chassis set-up that I feel moved to make a bold statement - I think it's the best hot hatch ever built.' (EVO Jan 04)
Teki04 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 30-04-2005, 12:40 AM   #42
kim

Got it now,

hahahahahahaha :yeees: I'm a bit slow but - Got it!

Thanks Lads
Cheers Kim.
Old 12-05-2005, 09:05 PM   #43
james_mk6

Quote:
Yea kim.... your car is a MK6....

AWESOME! thanks heaps.... im gonna have a look at it! I REALLY Want it!...also, your grille..... how did you spray only part of it?!
Its a home made grill mate.

Iv cut the centre out smoothed it and painted it.

then you can put mesh behind it
Old 12-05-2005, 10:20 PM   #44
Danny
GT4.

Yeah that looks nice. Big fan, WOuldnt mind tryin it meself. Actually, I'm about to start a thread about my photoshop of what my car will look like once i have the money! lol. Will be up soon.
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-05-2005, 10:13 PM   #45
Cypher
Fiesta Zetec

Hey top car, would love a kit like that, makes it look so wide bodied.

PS added U to msn...
Cypher is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-06-2005, 01:18 PM   #46
chown
_ObLiViOuS_

that fiesta rocks!! ive got my own and i was looking at installing a hotdog possibly to give it a nice note. Have you got anything done with regards to that and if i was to get one any advice as to what i should get??
chown is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post