Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Site Sponsor Forums - In Alphabetical Order > Race Brakes Sydney

Race Brakes Sydney Street and race performance pad / rotor combinations as well as brake upgrades and Exedy clutch kits. Website Link

Old 28-11-2010, 02:33 PM   #1
philfree

Default AU II quote please

Hi
I have a 2000 AU II Fairmont Ghia with the IRS i am looking for a price on a few things if you can help me please.

Set of slotted rotors and QFM HPX pads for all 4.
A set of braded lines for all 4
A set of replacement lines for all 4
Also postage would be to 4737
Thank you very much

philfree is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-11-2010, 11:13 AM   #2
FLOORED
Race Brakes Sydney

Quote:
Originally Posted by philfree
Hi
I have a 2000 AU II Fairmont Ghia with the IRS i am looking for a price on a few things if you can help me please.

Set of slotted rotors and QFM HPX pads for all 4.
A set of braded lines for all 4
A set of replacement lines for all 4
Also postage would be to 4737
Thank you very much
No worries mate and that is a quote for rubber lines as well i am guessing?With the brake lines i will need to know the month and year and also if it has irs or not thanks.
Set of slotted rotors and QFM HPX pads for all 4. $600
A set of braded lines for all 4 $340
A set of replacement lines for all 4 From $150 to $290 for a full set
Also postage to 4737 is about $150.Where the hell are you now as this freight is dear for queeensland.TNT may also charge an extra $22 for a remote delivery fee as well but ican confirm this.

Street to track is what we expertise in

Phone 02 9609 1101

sales@racebrakessydney.com.au

www.racebrakessydney.com.au
FLOORED is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-11-2010, 09:28 PM   #3
philfree

Hi yes it has irs as i said before, it is a 2000 model and i think aug but i will check tomorrow and get back to you if you still need it. i am in Sarina that's 35k south of Mackay or bout 300k north of Rockhampton since the freight is so dear i would try just sending it to work witch is 4740 in Mackay.
Old 30-11-2010, 10:41 AM   #4
FLOORED
Race Brakes Sydney

Quote:
Hi yes it has irs as i said before, it is a 2000 model and i think aug but i will check tomorrow and get back to you if you still need it. i am in Sarina that's 35k south of Mackay or bout 300k north of Rockhampton since the freight is so dear i would try just sending it to work witch is 4740 in Mackay.
Sorry i meant to ask if it had traction control or not and not IRS. I will need to know the month as they changed in 04/2000 . When you confirm what you want i will confirm the freight cost to 4740 Mackay as every kilo makes a difference up to there..

Phone 02 9609 1101

Old 30-11-2010, 03:40 PM   #5
philfree

ok i have checked it has traction control and its 9/2000 do you think the braded lines are worth the expense. I am looking for better pedal feel and reduced brake fade. i want to go the rotors and pads for sure i can get the pads and rotors up here for 670 but i would much rather buy them off of a forum sponsor. Please advise if you think the hoses are worth going to my thoughts at the moment are that it is 10 years old and they should be changed any way.
Thank you very much
Old 30-11-2010, 04:49 PM   #6
FLOORED
Race Brakes Sydney

Quote:
ok i have checked it has traction control and its 9/2000 do you think the braded lines are worth the expense. I am looking for better pedal feel and reduced brake fade. i want to go the rotors and pads for sure i can get the pads and rotors up here for 670 but i would much rather buy them off of a forum sponsor. Please advise if you think the hoses are worth going to my thoughts at the moment are that it is 10 years old and they should be changed any way.
Thank you very much
The braided hoses will make the pedal firmer and they are far better than the rubber hoses for durability and will last longer.I appreciate the fact you want to buy from me and will help you the best i can but if they are the same goods it seems like you can save a few dollars buy buying local(freight is a *****).I can still sell you the braided hoses if you like and freight them for $12

Phone 02 9609 1101

Old 30-11-2010, 10:18 PM   #7
philfree

Hi
well ok can you do me a price for the pads, braided hoses freighted because i would imagine that you are cheaper for them.
thankyou
Old 01-12-2010, 01:21 PM   #8
FLOORED
Race Brakes Sydney

Quote:
Hi
well ok can you do me a price for the pads, braided hoses freighted because i would imagine that you are cheaper for them.
thankyou

$524 delivered thanks

Phone 02 9609 1101

Old 01-12-2010, 09:23 PM   #9
philfree

ok then sounds like a plan. What is the best way to pay? Is bank deposit ok could you please pm the details.
Thank you

Last edited by philfree; 01-12-2010 at 09:25 PM. Reason: Tidy up post