Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 15-01-2008, 05:57 PM   #1
boss-290

Default Good things do happen to bad people...

http://optuszoo.news.ninemsn.com.au/...es&_cobr=optus

Can't help but be a little bit annoyed.

boss-290 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-01-2008, 06:03 PM   #2
revcore
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

That's annoyed the hell outta me.....All that retard deserves is a cricket bat to the head
Old 15-01-2008, 06:09 PM   #3
boss-290

Quote:
Originally Posted by revcore
That's annoyed the hell outta me.....All that retard deserves is a cricket bat to the head
What's worse, the little has gone into hiding unwilling to face punishment from the parents (in which who are to blame)

I hope he is made to pay for the $20,000 bill all by him self.
boss-290 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-01-2008, 06:19 PM   #4
gozza

LOL - has to be the funniest thing ive seen - What a tool - Unbuttoned shirt ? wtf

he must have been stoned not wanting reveal his eyes

you would like to punch him just for being a little arrogant muppet
gozza is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-01-2008, 06:42 PM   #5
onfire
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I dont see how that makes him a ' great party promoter ' .. even the offering him the job said, he did it in the wrong place, and I dont think rioting is on the list of things to tick off. He sent messages out on myspace, big deal. Theres not a year that goes by, that there isnt a story of some toser and his extended internet network throwing a massive party.
onfire is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-01-2008, 06:50 PM   #6
TUF_302
The Vengeful One
Donating Member1

Thats just not cool! : :
Old 15-01-2008, 06:53 PM   #7
MITCHAY
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Got to love how the world works. Little poser . Bet he crys when mummy and daddy come home and spank him :
MITCHAY is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-01-2008, 06:54 PM   #8
3vXT

Theres nothing i've heard that makes it his or his parents fault directly, though he clearly is some kind of retard. In fact he is a pretty good example of a good proportion of the teenagers i deal with every day. I think the police should be (and are i think) chasing up the people that actually did the damage.

If people stop talking about this idiot then he'll go away, his 15 minutes must be up soon.
3vXT is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-01-2008, 06:55 PM   #9
wodahs
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

i dont understand
hes 16
he organised a p!55up with other underage people
and they trashed the hole block

what nite club wants that situation
serve drinks all nite to underage just to get a fine and your club trashed atleast you wont have to rebuild it after they pull your licence for giving alchole to juniors

rebuilding the zh fairlane with a clevo 400m 4v heads injected whipple blown with aode 4 speed trans to a 9" ....... we'll get there eventually

just remember don't be afraid to try something new.
Remember, amateurs built the Ark...Professionals built the Titanic!

I have taken up meditation... at least it's better than sitting around doing nothing !!
wodahs is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-01-2008, 06:55 PM   #10
Kryton

i think the biggest loser here is the MEDIA for even doing an "exclusive" interview with him.
what could they have possibly been thinking he would tell them that we all hadnt assumed anyway.
as for the 10k he could get, not going to happen anyway as the cops will confiscate it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ken2903
Theres nothing i've heard that makes it his or his parents fault directly
how about an OPEN INVITATION posted on the INTERNET by him?
you can also say he did nothing to get rid of the uninvited guests as well, so being his house - his responsibility - his fault.
Kryton is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-01-2008, 07:04 PM   #11
3vXT

Quote:
Originally Posted by davway

how about an OPEN INVITATION posted on the INTERNET by him?
you can also say he did nothing to get rid of the uninvited guests as well, so being his house - his responsibility - his fault.
From what i understand, there was another party on the same street that ended, hundreds of people spilled out onto the street, tried to join up with his bunch of idiots and thats when the trouble started. Sure, what he did was pretty irresponsible, but blaming him for the police cars getting damaged is a bit silly IMO.
What would you do if hundreds of drunken idiots turned up at your place?
If i leave a party at your house, walk outside and throw a brick through your neighbors window, is that your fault?

EDIT: For the record, i really really have a problem with kids like this, but in this case, its the people that did the damage that should be getting chased for the money.
Old 15-01-2008, 07:08 PM   #12
Nikked
Oo\===/oO

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Long time member, loves Fords, sensible contributor and does some good and interesting posts. 

I give this dude two thumb's up for the way he treats the media, particular ACA. Good work lad!
Nikked is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-01-2008, 07:12 PM   #13
3vXT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikk O'lass
I give this dude two thumb's up for the way he treats the media, particular ACA. Good work lad!
Wait till he's a 10 year centrelink veteren/battler, that cant get/doesn't want a job, and is getting 'ripped off' by one of the fat cat banks. He'll give them the answers they want then
Old 15-01-2008, 07:12 PM   #14
Daymoe
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

This guy makes all 16 year olds look very bad. He's a fag and i don't want him associated with people my age.

Makes my parents proud of me for being a lazy bastard when they see things like this :Reverend:

EDIT: But i like the way he treats the media :
Daymoe is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-01-2008, 07:19 PM   #15
XA-Coupe
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Every time I see a picture of this twat I burst out laughing .... god help anyone that thinks that's cool !
XA-Coupe is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-01-2008, 07:22 PM   #16
Conrad
Banned

Quote:
I agree, he's a little funny f~~~.

Quote:
Originally Posted by davway
as for the 10k he could get, not going to happen anyway as the cops will confiscate it.
No they won't
Conrad is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-01-2008, 07:28 PM   #17
Bobman
Regulator

Exactly.

Leila got shut down!

Current Cars:
2000 AU2 Fairmont (2019-current)
2003 BA1 Falcon Divvy Van (2017-current)
2009 VW Mk6 Golf 118TSi (2020-current)
Previous Cars:
2003 MCX10R Avalon VXi (2017-2020)
1995 EF1 Falcon GLi (2016-2019)
1997 XH2 Falcon Van OPT20 (2016-2019)
2006 BF Fairlane Ghia (2013-2018)
2001 AU3 Futura (2010-2013)
1996 EL Fairmont (2008-2010)
2004 BA XR6 (2005-2008)
2001 AU2 Forte (2005-2006)
1988 EA Fairmont Ghia (2003-2005)
1984 AR Telstar TX5 Ghia (2001-2005)
Bobman is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-01-2008, 07:41 PM   #18
STOK4L
Stock 4 Litre is here.

He did a runner before his folks got home.
Old 15-01-2008, 07:44 PM   #19
XR8 Uterous
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
Donating Member1

Thought it was the funniest thing i had seen for a long time, the way he talked to the media was hilarious! As for the fact he got 500 people to a party, thats not exactly hard, i had 150 invited people turn up to mine, and if my dad allowed me i could of got alot more, and thats just invited people, make it open invite and 500+ wouldnt be hard. Word spreads very quickly these days about partys through txt messages and everyone having mobiles.

Hmm my dad is going out of state for 2 weeks this weekend
XR8 Uterous is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-01-2008, 07:47 PM   #20
AC/DC
" Let there be Rock "

did we all forget to notice the "COULD" word..............

this is the media dont forget ?

AC/DC
AC/DC is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-01-2008, 08:45 PM   #21
Nikked
Oo\===/oO

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Long time member, loves Fords, sensible contributor and does some good and interesting posts. 

now he might be getting a promotions job out of this, lol. This dude rules, everyone who thinks that he is a ****er should buy some concrete and harden up.

1. masive parties happen, gatecrashers come, this party seems tame compared to other parties were people have been killed or injured

2. pol air surely was not needed.

3. We pay for police work with taxes, if they weren't at this party they would be most likely at the station or driving around

4. We all do silly things, poeple here have prolly throwen paties that have gotten out of hand before.

5. And he didn't damage stuff the police told him (and a few of his mates ) to stay inside, whilst others were damaging stuff. But hey, lets just give him a fine instead of tarcking down who was causing malicious damage, its easier...
Old 15-01-2008, 08:53 PM   #22
Scott

meh, he'll have a great story to tell his grandkids.
Scott is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-01-2008, 08:58 PM   #23
fordel
Tricolore Tard
Contributing Member

Quote:
now he might be getting a promotions job out of this, lol. This dude rules, everyone who thinks that he is a ****er should buy some concrete and harden up.

1. masive parties happen, gatecrashers come, this party seems tame compared to other parties were people have been killed or injured

3. We pay for police work with taxes, if they weren't at this party they would be most likely at the station or driving around

4. We all do silly things, poeple here have prolly throwen paties that have gotten out of hand before.

5. And he didn't damage stuff the police told him (and a few of his mates ) to stay inside, whilst others were damaging stuff. But hey, lets just give him a fine instead of tarcking down who was causing malicious damage, its easier...
And im sure you would tell everyone to harden up if they messed up your place like that.
Old 15-01-2008, 09:01 PM   #24
XA-Coupe
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:

bwahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahaha hahahahaahahah
breath
bwahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhaha hahahahahahahhahahaaghhahaahaha
breath
bwahahahahahhahahahahahhahh acough splutter ....

you are almost as funny as the gerbil in question !!!
Old 15-01-2008, 09:07 PM   #25
Paxton
Cobblers!

God help my kids (or their friends) if anything like this happens to them/they are involved. This all boils down to his lack of respect/parents bad parenting. I would have had the but kicking of the century if I tried to have 20 people over to my parent's house, let alone 500.

He can't run forever, and his lack of remorse is going to come back to haunt him when he isn't allowed to stay at home and be a big boy. He needs a bullet to the head (or some other quick, clean solution). God help us if that is what future generations become.

My 2¢.
Roses are red. Violets are blue. OS X rocks. Homage to you.
Paxton is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-01-2008, 09:17 PM   #26
Nikked
Oo\===/oO

Quote:
Originally Posted by taken from another forum
Haha, interview was funny as, all the forum nazi's have never been young before, just skipped there youth and are all responsible adults. Hey we might not have smashed cop cars but i admit doing some pretty irresponsible stuff when i was younger. I don't believe he has to pay the 20k, but hey thats my opinion, everyone is entitled to one
A kid throws a party, gets out of control and the media pounds on it now ever kings moraly high horse and every kings man come out blasting like they have been sitting in church their whole life...im sure their is bigger issues in the world....

*Edit*

Quote:
Pedophile given a suspended sentence
Quote:
Polluted water supply risk for Aborigines
Quote:
Father jailed for role in massive drug ring
Quote:
Cop charged with DUI after crashing car
Quote:
Man accused of abusing three children
Old 15-01-2008, 09:18 PM   #27
Nikked
Oo\===/oO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paxton
God help my kids (or their friends) if anything like this happens to them/they are involved. This all boils down to his lack of respect/parents bad parenting. I would have had the but kicking of the century if I tried to have 20 people over to my parent's house, let alone 500.

He can't run forever, and his lack of remorse is going to come back to haunt him when he isn't allowed to stay at home and be a big boy. He needs a bullet to the head (or some other quick, clean solution). God help us if that is what future generations become.

My 2¢.

True, his parents seem a bit clueless, and i wounder about all the other parents of all the 500 children...?
Old 15-01-2008, 09:21 PM   #28
XA-Coupe
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Funny how some people think being young is an excuse for all sorts of stuff.
Old 15-01-2008, 09:27 PM   #29
DoreSlamR
Fiat POWAAH!

Geezus H Darwin! I hate how the media glorifies IDIOTS like this. This junior burger needs to get his kicked in so many ways that one of his fanboyZ (LOLZ!!1!) would need to write a wiki page about it.

The sooner he dissapears into oblivion the better the human race will be...damn oxygen thief.
DoreSlamR is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-01-2008, 09:41 PM   #30
Bobman
Regulator

The joke here is on the ACA.

As for Victoria Police charging for their attendance. Absurd. We should charge them for wasting our time, but we don't.

Do you see the Police charging the Noble Park hoons? Typical media beat-up.

I don't condone what the young buck did, but PERHAPS the real culprit is alcohol.

Current Cars:
2000 AU2 Fairmont (2019-current)
2003 BA1 Falcon Divvy Van (2017-current)
2009 VW Mk6 Golf 118TSi (2020-current)
Previous Cars:
2003 MCX10R Avalon VXi (2017-2020)
1995 EF1 Falcon GLi (2016-2019)
1997 XH2 Falcon Van OPT20 (2016-2019)
2006 BF Fairlane Ghia (2013-2018)
2001 AU3 Futura (2010-2013)
1996 EL Fairmont (2008-2010)
2004 BA XR6 (2005-2008)
2001 AU2 Forte (2005-2006)
1988 EA Fairmont Ghia (2003-2005)
1984 AR Telstar TX5 Ghia (2001-2005)