Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > MotorSport > Drag Racing

Drag Racing Discuss Drag Racing here be it dirt or tarmac. Sponsored by Sydney Dragway.

Old 24-12-2006, 12:16 PM   #1
Melz
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default EOI: Chicks Bracket @ the next AFF Drag Day

Even though there has been no date set for the next AFF Drag Day, I would like to see if any of the ladies out there would be interested in having the 'Chicks Bracket' again, as a part of the next meet?

Also any suggestions on how we should run it. Last time we excluded competition cars, mainly to give others confidence in racing their daily drivers, and proving you don't need a purpose built car to race and have fun!

Personally I would still like to see it being open to any make and model. As this has proved really successful.

So now is the time to speak up.

Cheers
Melz

Melz is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-12-2006, 09:31 PM   #2
Craig
RIP Craig - 13/11/08
Donating Member1

It should be open to any make or model and it don't matter if it's a comp car either because we are all racing the tree and clock anyway. My missus is up for it so put her name down if there's a list.

Having said all that we need to organise a drag day first.

Regards Craig
Craig is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-12-2006, 02:23 PM   #3
XRchic
Hello

Hi Melz, even though I am poo at it, I will be up for it, assuming we can actually make it to the next event....

: Cobra :
XRchic is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-12-2006, 05:30 AM   #4
qwigybo
hunting 300kw's

still trying to convince my missus since the last drag meet
qwigybo is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post