Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Closed Thread

Old 09-12-2007, 02:19 PM   #1
BRADMAN
BA Mk2 XR6 Turbo

Default A New Low For Mini Meet Regulars

Hey all,

Well as some may know the usual guys/girls from tuesday mini meets have now set a new low when being bored on saturday nights.

Take 1 x Mini Bus
A couple of Chicks
A few tipsy guys
and a Run to Baysie Maccas

What do you get.....

Driving to & thru Maccas with the door wide open and scotty hanging out.

which resulted in all of us being pulled over in front of maccas by the police. we drove right past an undercover copper in the carpark...but in fact it was a normal unit who followed us to maccas that did the work

everyone at maccas just laughed after we were let go with a stern warning.

funniest saturday night ever! wish i had some footage.

brad

Blue Power Airbox, Sunroof, Typhoon Wheels, Brembos, Prem Sound, Momo Chunky Wheel, Genuine FPV Gauge Holder, Whiteline Swaybars, Lowered, Tinted Windows, 60lb Injectors, Plazmaman Cooler, Hot Side & Under Battery Pipes, 4" Dump & Cat, Process West Surge Tank & Bosch 044, Turbo Inline Oil Filter
Old 09-12-2007, 02:38 PM   #2
bentles
Banned

oh man, im so shitty i missed that!

haha
Old 09-12-2007, 02:45 PM   #3
Dezza
Parts bin special

lmao! I wish I was there! That would have been hilarious!

Daily 2014 SZII Territory diesel - basic runabout

Previous Cars 1990 EAII Fairmont Ghia - Tickford engine, 5 speed, SVO wheels, bodykit, much more
2000 AUII Fairmont - XR wheels, Ghia interior
2010 FG XR50T ute - XR8 bonnet, Streetfighter intake
Old 09-12-2007, 03:53 PM   #4
LOW_XR
460hp + manual = fun

LOL WAS A ****ER.thought rob was going to get arrested, or just a fine lol
BA XR6 turbo, blood orange, 6 speed , mal wood option 3+ clutch, fg gt style 19's , xr8 bonnet, no spoiler , de-badged , sunroof , leather , premo, fpv wheel, plazmaman 1100hp cooler, plazmaman hot + cold side piping and intake, x force exhaust, 460 rwhp and more....
Old 09-12-2007, 04:01 PM   #5
bentles
Banned

im downloading a driver now so i can get some stuff off my phone. :P
Old 09-12-2007, 04:09 PM   #6
BRADMAN
BA Mk2 XR6 Turbo

yeah when the cop opened the back door i thought he was gonna throw rob in there.
he looked like he was fully yelling at rob. hehe

i cant wait to see the footage from fri night
brad

Blue Power Airbox, Sunroof, Typhoon Wheels, Brembos, Prem Sound, Momo Chunky Wheel, Genuine FPV Gauge Holder, Whiteline Swaybars, Lowered, Tinted Windows, 60lb Injectors, Plazmaman Cooler, Hot Side & Under Battery Pipes, 4" Dump & Cat, Process West Surge Tank & Bosch 044, Turbo Inline Oil Filter
Old 09-12-2007, 04:12 PM   #7
wulos
Forum Director

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: All the behind-the-scenes effort. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: For his advice, tips/tricks in the Art and Photography section of the Forum. 

I do not understand how people see 'the fun' in antisocial behaviour such as this.
There is no probs in a bit of harmless fun, but when the police are getting involved - things are getting just a tad over the top, don't you agree????
Closed Thread