Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-02-2006, 09:46 PM   #1
efgiar
rofl copter

Default lol just cornerwhore site

http://forums.justcommodores.com.au/...ad.php?t=26109

whats your 2 cents?

thats all
Old 10-02-2006, 09:48 PM   #2
Casper
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
Contributing Member

no comment! :nutsycuck

Now in Euro-Trash. VW Coupe V6 4motion.
Old 10-02-2006, 09:49 PM   #3
Falcon_Phill
1967 XR Falcon

We'll since theyll be reading this. Hello fellow car fans, welcome!

boooo ing_sm

Last edited by Falcon_Phill; 10-02-2006 at 09:51 PM.
Old 10-02-2006, 09:52 PM   #4
efgiar
rofl copter

Quote:
Originally Posted by garth (from JH)
it wont take long before this thread is linked over to the site,
they say that like we will be in the wrong for linking it... they started the stupid thread! lol

thats all
Old 10-02-2006, 09:53 PM   #5
efgiar
rofl copter

Originally Posted by Snap
Ive the flip side.

I get to test drive a lot of Fords for work. I live in the neighbourhood of a Commodore car club of very little respect in the motorsport community.

So one night I take home a XR8. Red. Nice ride.

The car was spat on at least three times. Not to mention the other hassles I had with these retards....

Needless to say I've moved out of the suburb.

now doesnt that say the SOME holden fans are just fools. spitting on an xr8 its not like they dont go on about how fords are ИИИИ, some are who cares, same with holden, they are the hypocrates who start a thread complaining about us complaining about holdens, if u followed that lol

thats all
Old 10-02-2006, 09:57 PM   #6
Casper
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by efgiar
they say that like we will be in the wrong for linking it... they started the stupid thread! lol
Actually They didnt start it, Ryan did. It is just on their forum.

Since its not on this forum they can pretty much post whatever they like, its all good fun.
I wouldnt take it too serious though. I mean, look at the cool quote I got in my sig from it! :

Old 10-02-2006, 09:58 PM   #7
efgiar
rofl copter

whos ryan btw?

thats all
Old 10-02-2006, 09:58 PM   #8
Tiga_EL
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by commonwhore fan
i guess that is what seperates the pro's from the amatures
BWahahahahahahaha ing_sm
Old 10-02-2006, 10:05 PM   #9
Casper
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
Contributing Member

Quote:
whos ryan btw?
VY18's with a name change.

http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=22079

Old 10-02-2006, 10:09 PM   #10
xe351
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

hhmm, interesting read, it seems that there a lot less Ford bashing than i expected, and was impressed with that, its a nice change.
Old 10-02-2006, 10:14 PM   #11
efgiar
rofl copter

the thread was about us bagging holdens, even tho that ryan guy started a thread about his vl here, and most of the people there said it looked good! so i dont kno what there on about really, yes there will be a few people saying that holdens are so n so etc but it will happen on there site too!

thats all
Old 10-02-2006, 10:14 PM   #12
Casper
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by xe351
hhmm, interesting read, it seems that there a lot less Ford bashing than i expected, and was impressed with that, its a nice change.
I agree.. and there will be no Holden bashing in this thread.

There will also be no blatent thread topic changes to Holdens in particular..

Old 10-02-2006, 10:15 PM   #13
big_pete
Sublime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper
after reading some of the post's in that thread i can see why VY18's/Ryan posted that thread on justcommodores
Old 10-02-2006, 11:21 PM   #14
Laminge
Cuban... nothing like it

Quote:
whos ryan btw?
Someone obviously childish enough to have a rant and cry at the way he has been treated here even though hes a Holden fan and spends 90% in heated discussions

Someone with some 400 odd useless posts basically

Someone who is going to be very miserable for a long time!

Last edited by Laminge; 10-02-2006 at 11:28 PM.
Old 10-02-2006, 11:32 PM   #15
EF, What else?
A Bloke

Let the baby have his bottle. The more mature of people wont add fuel to this
Old 10-02-2006, 11:33 PM   #16
Kenster

these holden and ford blashing does sometimes seem out of hand with they comments.

For me personally i like both Holden and Ford even thou im very supportive how ford drive than holden, and how it made and etc...

still i think its better to take a pick out of the "honda fans" who rage on about the vtac engine. Belive me I know how that feels i got mates who love they honda so much that it just make me disrepect that car full stop.
Old 10-02-2006, 11:35 PM   #17
Outbackjack
Central to all beach's

As a new ford owner, last car a 02 nissan patrol, I could have gone either way when we bought our cars. In november (05) we bought my wifes LX Fiesta, looked at all the competition and decided that this was the best quality/value for our money. Holden Barina came in at number 4 on the list. In December we bought our BF XR8. We looked at all possibilities in the V8 car market and the same applied. The XR8 was the best quality/value for money that we could find. One important factor that was considered when we bought the cars was the "4 year factor" We looked at all brand cars at the 4 years of age mark and looked at what sort of condition these cars were in. This is not rocket science as all cars have different kinds of lives over 4 years, some are babied and some are caned. But on average, 4 year old fords were standing up better than any other maker. I live in the Alice, now this might make a difference!!. Another interesting thing that happened last year, the company I work for changed from holden commodores to ford BA / BF for people that are on the road. Reasons were constant complaints from reps about the holdens "not being as sturdy as they would have liked" It will be interesting to see how the fords go. My shift partner took delivery of a new BA about 10 months ago. His last car (commodore) was falling to pieces. So far he is impressed with the quiet ride of the BA. Time will tell. Also, we have lots of monaros and SS thingies here. Most of these are driven by Americans, these guys know nothing about the holden vs ford crap that gets around. After discusions with these guys and hearing about oil leaks, bent axles, cracked radiators, un explained steering wobbles, in their moons and SS's,
I looked very hard at the GM product. I think that GM have some quality issues to address (and I am sure that they will). But when it came to shelling out 60K for a car, the $$ went to ford. I amnot a holden biggot or a ford biggot, but at the moment, ford seems to be the smarter choice.

All the best all.
Old 10-02-2006, 11:38 PM   #18
Damo
Banned

Quote:
the thread was about us bagging holdens, even tho that ryan guy started a thread about his vl here, and most of the people there said it looked good! so i dont kno what there on about really, yes there will be a few people saying that holdens are so n so etc but it will happen on there site too!
I said his VL looked ИИИИ and gave him crap about his plates, then a mod told me off. It is a pretty ИИИИty VL though, NON Turbo 5 speed piece of crap, not the ricers worst enemy. :P

Sif go on that forum anyway.
Old 10-02-2006, 11:55 PM   #19
Ryan
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damo
I said his VL looked ИИИИ and gave him crap about his plates, then a mod told me off. It is a pretty ИИИИty VL though, NON Turbo 5 speed piece of crap, not the ricers worst enemy. :P

Sif go on that forum anyway.
Dont you see why I made that thread on JC? its because idiots like you that f*** it up for everyone else.

Also why the personal attack? im not attacking anyone with sensless bullsh*t.

I can see a banning, oh welll atleast I know what im talking about.
Old 10-02-2006, 11:59 PM   #20
Casper
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
Contributing Member

Thanks for the cool sig though...

Next time can you say Ford AU's are like the imperial god of the Automotive industry and nothing else matters please? I'd prefer that.

Old 11-02-2006, 12:01 AM   #21
Ryan
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Mate just ban me already, I know its going to happen sooner then later.

If you would pull ya head out you would know exactly where im coming from.
Old 11-02-2006, 12:06 AM   #22
Casper
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan
Mate just ban me already, I know its going to happen sooner then later.

If you would pull ya head out you would know exactly where im coming from.
Exactly what have I said to deserve that in this thread?
The only times I jump on you is when you start yabbering on about VL Turbos or trying to angle them in to every thread.
Since you havent done that lately I havent hammered you.
In fact, given the name change and the avatar change lately I havent really noticed you that much at all.
I did see the post about the XR6S idea.. I actually think that was a good idea.

So if YOU can pull your head out and see that we are not out to get you unless you start acting like a VLT gimp again then I wont NEED to ban you.'

Oh, and for the record, if I wanted to ban you I can... and no one would question it one bit. I am choosing not to. Dont make me change my mind. Everyone gets one free abuse with me.. you have had yours. Dont follow GMHDrivers lead, its not worth it.

Old 11-02-2006, 12:09 AM   #23
AmmoJammo
Banned

excuse me, why did my post get deleted?
Old 11-02-2006, 12:10 AM   #24
donno
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Can't everybody just accept the fact that we're all flogging hypocrites? I've seen plenty of blatent ford bashing threads on just commodores, similarily shut down by their mods, just like the holden bashing ones that appear on our forum from time to time, similarly shut down by our mods. They have their members that just want to bash the other side, and so do we. Just flaming well except that we have our differences, and you can whinge till you turn blue, but it still doesn't change the fact that we're just as bad as each other. Take a chill pill all and get over it, nothing to see here.

Comming soon: T04Z, plenum, TrueTrac.
Old 11-02-2006, 12:13 AM   #25
Casper
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmmoJammo
excuse me, why did my post get deleted?
Because it was not needed. Refer post 12.

Old 11-02-2006, 12:16 AM   #26
AmmoJammo
Banned

Quote:
Because it was not needed. Refer post 12.
I wasn't bashing anyone, nor anything, simply making an observation, that generally, holden drivers act like they own the road.

Last edited by AmmoJammo; 11-02-2006 at 12:27 AM.
Old 11-02-2006, 12:18 AM   #27
Ryan
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Exactly what have I said to deserve that in this thread?
The only times I jump on you is when you start yabbering on about VL Turbos or trying to angle them in to every thread.
Since you havent done that lately I havent hammered you.
In fact, given the name change and the avatar change lately I havent really noticed you that much at all.
I did see the post about the XR6S idea.. I actually think that was a good idea.

So if YOU can pull your head out and see that we are not out to get you unless you start acting like a VLT gimp again then I wont NEED to ban you.'

Oh, and for the record, if I wanted to ban you I can... and no one would question it one bit. I am choosing not to. Dont make me change my mind. Everyone gets one free abuse with me.. you have had yours. Dont follow GMHDrivers lead, its not worth it.
I apologised for the VLT thing already.

Also in that thread I said I dont have a problem with Ford fans I just have a problem with one eyed ones that get the sh*ts everytime a Holden is mentioned.

Also Laminge, no I dont spend 90% of my time on here in heated discussion, if you look through every single one of my posts you'll see that they are not all Holden related.

Also are the personal attacks nessasary? (Not directed at you) like what Damo just done? I dont exactly come in here and start saying Fords are sh*t or attack Member's cars.

Quote:
Originally posted by Damo
I said his VL looked ИИИИ and gave him crap about his plates, then a mod told me off. It is a pretty ИИИИty VL though, NON Turbo 5 speed piece of crap, not the ricers worst enemy.

Last edited by Ryan; 11-02-2006 at 12:31 AM.
Old 11-02-2006, 12:20 AM   #28
Casper
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
Contributing Member

Quote:
I apologised for the VLT thing already.

Also in that thread I said I dont have a problem with Ford fans I just have a problem with one eyed ones that get the sh*ts everytime a Holden is mentioned.

Also Laminge, no I dont spend 90% of my time on here in heated discussion, if you look through every single one of my posts you'll see that they are not all Holden related.

Also are the personal attacks nessasary? (Not directed at you) like what Damo just done? I dont exactly come in here and start saying Fords are sh*t or attack Member's cars.
You started the thread at Just commy's and you fully expected a link to be posted here. What did you expect to happen? Everyone say sorry and group hug?
It was inflamatory and you know it.
Now, shall I close this thread and we all move on or is there more to come?

Old 11-02-2006, 12:35 AM   #29
Ryan
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
You started the thread at Just commy's and you fully expected a link to be posted here. What did you expect to happen? Everyone say sorry and group hug?
It was inflamatory and you know it.
Now, shall I close this thread and we all move on or is there more to come?
It wouldnt've made a difference even if I didnt expect that thread to be linked here because it would've anyway.

Now I admit im a Hypocrite and dont deserve any respect but im being honest about everything I say.
Old 11-02-2006, 12:50 AM   #30
Casper
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
Contributing Member

Quote:
It wouldnt've made a difference even if I didnt expect that thread to be linked here because it would've anyway.
But you did know.. so basically you were well aware that it would come back to bite you.

Quote:
Now I admit im a Hypocrite and dont deserve any respect but im being honest about everything I say.
If you prefer Holdens, thats fine. If you prefer Fords, thats fine. If you are just into cars thats also fine. What is annoying is when people claim to be one, even think they are one, when they are actually another.
You have a thing for the VLT, probably one of the biggest "flameable" Holdens ever. Personally I hate them with a passion, make no bones about it. If you like them thats great but dont claim innoncence when you get jumped on for posting about them constantly. This is a Ford site and I doubt there is another Holden ever that stirs us up more. Simple.

Now, if you think thats all bad.. you should see what we do to ricers.. thats really bad!

Closed Thread