Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 12-01-2022, 09:23 PM   #1351
hayseed

Default Re: Mowing ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFB FGXR6 View Post

What annoys me is that Victa as a brand is the orginator of the lawn mower as we know it. Why do they cheapen their brand image with cost driven models that are nothing more than cheaply re-branded crap, both engines and mowers overall. The Sonic and Corvette V127 are prime examples.

https://www.victa.com/au/en_au/produ...ers/sonic.html
https://www.victa.com/au/en_au/produ...ette-v127.html

I know they are doing this to compete with the Aldi and Big W specials, but it cheapens the brand that should be proud to make and sell a premium product, with premium engines.
Briggs & ****ten are your typical ammoral American Corporation.. Too far up 'emselves & More concerned about Selling as many Engines as Possible. What some Aussies think of them is completely irrelevant..!!
hayseed is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-01-2022, 09:29 PM   #1352
DFB FGXR6
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For the excellent car-care guide 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRU842 View Post
I've been running the RMS 460 for the past 2 years at home; similar size buffalo lawn and couldn't be happier. I'm moving to Stihl battery gear as other tools die. So far I have the hedge trimmer. Will probably get an additional battery with the line trimmer next.
Which battery did you get with the mower, I note Stihl offer two battery options with the RMA 460 kit, the AK20 and AK30.

If you intend on getting a second battery, I have found the smallest AK10 is more than enough run time on a hedger, but I would advise at least the AK20 for the pole hedger, blower, chainsaw and line trimmer. Ideally, I would run the chainsaw on the AK30 as it really runs through the juice.
Mustang GT

T3 TS50 - gone but not forgotten
DFB FGXR6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-01-2022, 09:35 PM   #1353
roddy1960
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Ooooh! Now you have opened a can of worms that I'm all to happy to digest!

I'll start on the 2-Strokes -

First, let be known Victa was bought out by Briggs and Stratton in the late 2000's. Ever since, less and less models were available with the Victa 2-Stroke engine.

From memory, Victa announced they would stop making 2-Strokes around 2015/2016. Production lasted a bit longer than that as demand seemed to be high, I was told "they found some more engines". In the last years of production, that engine was made in China, then assembled in South Australia.

I bought two brand new 2-Stroke Victa's for keepsakes, a Mustang in 2015 and the second one a MasterCut was in April 2018, one of the last. Both have at least paid for themselves three times over in that time.

Mustang (Absolutely nothing gets in the way of this thing!) -

Mastercut 460 (They are only this clean once!) -

Check out the long range fuel tank on this model. I accidentally snapped the fuel tap on tank, emptying the better part of 5.4 litres of 2-Stoke fuel into the tray of my ute, was not happy after that! Had to replace the whole tank too.

In terms of other engines Victa has used over the years, there have been a couple.

For a period during the 1990's, Victa were fitting Tecumseh engines. These were a direct competitor to B&S engines, they even had side-valves and similar cubic capacity. These were not popular engines on Victa's. Tecumseh is no longer either.

Honda engines have also been used on and off, they were available up until recently on their commercial mowers. I guess B&S didn't want the competition. Both the OHC GCV 160 and OHV GXV 160 were used.

For a brief period to get a lower price point, just before B&S bought Victa, they were using a Chinese made OHV engine they called the V40.

In the same vein, Victa currently have a selected range of models fitted with a similar Chinese made engine they call the V127, V144 and V170, the numbers denoting the cubic capacity. These engines are sold up $100 less than their B&S equivalents.

https://www.victa.com/au/en_au/produ...ette--400.html

What annoys me is that Victa as a brand is the orginator of the lawn mower as we know it. Why do they cheapen their brand image with cost driven models that are nothing more than cheaply re-branded crap, both engines and mowers overall. The Sonic and Corvette V127 are prime examples.

https://www.victa.com/au/en_au/produ...ers/sonic.html
https://www.victa.com/au/en_au/produ...ette-v127.html

I know they are doing this to compete with the Aldi and Big W specials, but it cheapens the brand that should be proud to make and sell a premium product, with premium engines.
Thanks so much as always DFB FGXR6 .. That's absolutely incredible knowledge on the Victa brand . By the way I get you with your comments about the cheap models made to a price especially when it's clearly evident how good the pro and quality domestic models are compared with the competitors .

Also have to admit I'm surprised that two strokes at least with Victa aren't as long gone as I thought they were...

Bloody awesome info once again ...It's brilliant ..
roddy1960 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 13-01-2022, 11:03 PM   #1354
janddbone
B1 - J & D Services
Donating Member1

Personally I would buy a Victa 2 stroke if they were made and I needed a new mower. However everytime I am at the tip, I come home with an old one and throw it in the pile in the corner. Just last week my decompressor went on my usual mower, I just switched the whole head in about five minutes flat and went back to it. I have enough sparess to last me and my son both our lifetimes easy!
2000 Ford Falcon Wagon Egas
1999 Subaru Imprezza Sportwagon
1998 Holden Suburban 2500
1995 Land Rover Discovery TDI
1994 XG XR6 Longreach
1983 Holden Rodeo
1982 ZK Fairlane 302 six seater
1975 Datsun 120Y wagon
1970 MG Midget
1967 Rover 2000TC
Soon: Model T.
janddbone is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
4 users like this post:
Old 14-01-2022, 08:45 PM   #1355
DFB FGXR6
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For the excellent car-care guide 

Quote:
Originally Posted by roddy1960 View Post

Huge fan of the Briggsy's . My only two stroke ( Rover } has a Suzuki motor but the other four are all Briggs. The Husqvarna ride on has the Husky 19.5 hp engine of course . Never ever had an unfixable issue with BS at home or at work when I was greenkeeping ..So reliable .
Roddy, what do make of the Suzuki 2-Stroke?

I hear they are super strong but can be touchy.
Mustang GT

Old 16-01-2022, 12:38 AM   #1356
roddy1960
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Roddy, what do make of the Suzuki 2-Stroke?

I hear they are super strong but can be touchy.

Sorry I missed replying til now ...

Great engine , the one I have anyway .. Bought it in 1994 and until a few years ago it was used regularly . It's probably only had a couple of spark plugs and I replaced the air filter once that I can remember .Bought it brand new for my fledgling mowing business .Also had a MTD 4 stroke brand new as well .. Both still run and neither have ever failed me . Used to start after two or three pulls . I ran it most recent time about two months ago and cut some long stuff easily but it's not a gutsy as a Victa I'd say ..

It wasn't anything special Rover and has the nylon bush wheels and steel deck . Some models has the ball race wheels I believe .. That said the wheels aren't completely slogged out but the do have noticible wear .. Not a bad old mower ..
roddy1960 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-01-2022, 06:08 PM   #1357
DFB FGXR6
Donating Member
Donating Member3

With hot and humid weather, combined with a few heavy downpours, the Kikuyu has gone absolutely nuts over the last few days. You can almost see it growing.

Mower of choice today was my the terrific Mulchmaster.

For whatever reason, these dedicated mulching mowers only have the two-blade oval disk.

The rest of the Victa range sold as mulch and catch have a four-blade disk.

Only thing I can think of is that the deck design of the Mulchmaster does not necessitate the fitment of a four blades. Either way, the cut quality is just fine.

On another note, that hot and humid weather has been playing havoc with my Husqvarna 525BX blower. It starts just fine on a cold start but struggles on a hot start in hot weather, bogging down, choking and even stalling unless left to idle for several minutes. That is not ideal for a tool that is earning a living.

The penny dropped today when it refused to start then flooded itself. I pulled the plug, cleared the combustion chamber and tried again, got a few quick fires but still would not run. This left me without a blower mid-way through a job...........I was NOT a pleased man by this stage! Hopefully no one was watching because I'm sure it would have been entertaining.

So I don't know what I will do now. I don't think this is a tuning issue that could be remedied at the dealer. A machine that lets me down like this is as good as useless. I will either sell it to a backyard gardener, one that wont demand as much as a professional, or even video myself taking to it with a sledge axe before posting it to Husqvarna themselves.

I'm a little disappointing to say the least, in both myself and Husqvarna. It's not often that I will choose a dud, I am usually very diligent with my research. I am also annoyed that this machine at $585 cost me $186 more than the Stihl I should have bought in the first place.

You win some, you loose some.
Mustang GT

5 users like this post:
Old 16-01-2022, 06:44 PM   #1358
Blue Ice
Living the Dream

Quote:
With hot and humid weather, combined with a few heavy downpours, the Kikuyu has gone absolutely nuts over the last few days. You can almost see it growing.

For whatever reason, these dedicated mulching mowers only have the two-blade oval disk.

Only thing I can think of is that the deck design of the Mulchmaster does not necessitate the fitment of a four blades. Either way, the cut quality is just fine.

I wonder if you can retrofit the disc carrier and 4 blade system over?
Blue Ice is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-01-2022, 09:36 PM   #1359
CyberWasp
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

What is the optimum height to cut a Kikuyu Lawn?
I have seen it mentioned on earlier posts.
I have always cut mine high, as in the second highest setting.
It gives the lawn a spongy type feel I guess, but I thought that this was always best for blocking weeds and water retention.
I can see that with DFB FGXR6 you cut yours a lot lower.
I am just wondering about the pros and cons and if I should lower mine down over a period of cuts.
CyberWasp is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-01-2022, 10:17 PM   #1360
DFB FGXR6
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberWasp View Post
It gives the lawn a spongy type feel I guess, but I thought that this was always best for blocking weeds and water retention.
I am just wondering about the pros and cons and if I should lower mine down over a period of cuts.
Kikuyu is a difficult beast.

On one hand, it is extremely resilient to drought and heavy foot traffic and also self repairs.

On the other, it is aggressive in it's growth rate, becomes weedy if not kept in line and yellows over the winter.

As a general guide, cutting lawns on a higher setting is beneficial for keeping weeds suppressed and slows the evaporation of soil moisture. The problem with Kikuyu is it's thick and aggressive growth rate makes pushing a mower over it difficult and works the engine harder. As a result, over time people tend to raise the deck to make cutting easier. The result is tall and spongy turf.

For me, I prefer to keep Kikuyu as short as I can. I also find my fortnightly customers like to see that their lawn has been mowed. As a result, I tend to cut lower.
Mustang GT

3 users like this post:
Old 16-01-2022, 11:07 PM   #1361
PG2
#neuteredlyfe
Donating Member2

I mowed one of the paddocks last week with the zero turn mower. It only gets mowed a couple of times a year so as you can appreciate, it is always very long when I mow it. It is also a typical paddock with some rough terrain. Keeping above in mind, I cut it on the highest setting.

I keep the lawns around the house in reasonably good condition.

The problem is I must have bent one the blades (the mower has three) it has left ruts in the lawn when I nowed around the house yesterday. .
PG2 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-01-2022, 01:02 AM   #1362
danzvtil
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberWasp View Post
As DFB says, cut kik lower so the thatch doesn’t build up. In my area thatchy kikuyu lawns get ripped up in winter by the cockys looking for a feed. Except it’s dormant so looks like crap until spring when it gets going again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFB FGXR6

On another note, that hot and humid weather has been playing havoc with my Husqvarna 525BX blower. It starts just fine on a cold start but struggles on a hot start in hot weather, bogging down, choking and even stalling unless left to idle for several minutes. That is not ideal for a tool that is earning a living.

The penny dropped today when it refused to start then flooded itself. I pulled the plug, cleared the combustion chamber and tried again, got a few quick fires but still would not run. This left me without a blower mid-way through a job...........I was NOT a pleased man by this stage! Hopefully no one was watching because I'm sure it would have been entertaining.

So I don't know what I will do now. I don't think this is a tuning issue that could be remedied at the dealer. A machine that lets me down like this is as good as useless. I will either sell it to a backyard gardener, one that wont demand as much as a professional, or even video myself taking to it with a sledge axe before posting it to Husqvarna themselves.

I'm a little disappointing to say the least, in both myself and Husqvarna. It's not often that I will choose a dud, I am usually very diligent with my research. I am also annoyed that this machine at $585 cost me $186 more than the Stihl I should have bought in the first place.

Disappointing to hear about the blower, does it do it after being left in the sun? Some of my stihl stuff gets cranky restarting on a hot day if it’s been sitting in the sunlight.

2019 LDV G10
2009 Mitsubishi Express-GONE
2011 Honda Jazz
Old 17-01-2022, 04:42 PM   #1363
DFB FGXR6
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Quote:
Originally Posted by danzvtil View Post
As DFB says, cut kik lower so the thatch doesn’t build up. In my area thatchy kikuyu lawns get ripped up in winter by the cockys looking for a feed. Except it’s dormant so looks like crap until spring when it gets going again.

Disappointing to hear about the blower, does it do it after being left in the sun? Some of my stihl stuff gets cranky restarting on a hot day if it’s been sitting in the sunlight.
Sun, shade, it doesn't matter. I have had the Stihl's get cranky too in heat but nothing like this.

Disconnected the vac attachment on my BG 86 and reconnected the blower tube and used that all day. Ran like a champion.

I have ordered a replacement fan housing for my damaged BG 86 and will put that back into commission while I decide what to do with the 525 BX. I nearly just went in and bought a brand new BG 86 today, I was that annoyed. Glad I didn't because for under $30 I can get the broken machine running again.

This is what needs replacing, the engine is otherwise a good runner.

As I said, I am extremely disappointed with the Husqvarna and I really hope those who have gone on to buy one on my recommendation are not having the same issues.
Mustang GT

Old 17-01-2022, 04:52 PM   #1364
DFB FGXR6
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Did my usual mowing run today, using the Bushranger to plow through rampant Kikuyu. The majority of my clients are on fortnightly service so using a mulcher on this sort of growth is not efficient.

Returning home at the end of the day, and onto my own and neighbors lawns. Here, I can use the Mulchmaster to save me some time and effort.

As you can see, when the lawn is taller, the mulching will leave some residual grass clippings.

A quick blast over with the (Stihl ) blower and it you would barley notice the catcher wasn't used.

Mustang GT

7 users like this post:
Old 18-01-2022, 11:35 AM   #1365
xkxlxm
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Hedge trimmer advice needed: a few months ago I repaired an Ozito hedge trimmer. It had been working intermittently; one of the lead-in wires inside the body had broken and I shortened both wires and that got it working. I cut the hedge without a problem. (Citroenbender's advice on the possible fault was spot-on).

Yesterday I decided to cut the hedge again. Used the Ozito for maybe 5 minutes (not constant) and then it stopped; I could hear a buzzing noise and then saw some smoke. I guess it decided to live up to the tag "Not intended for trade or high frequency use". (Hadn't done any trade use and probably hadn't done a lot of work in the previous owner's hands.) I haven't opened it up but I guess it's stuffed.

I have a Black & Decker GT250. It could be 30 years old. Still works but doesn't cut well. Is it worth cleaning the blades (by scraping them)? If I undo the 6 bolts holding the blade/s together will the blade/s pull out of the body so that I can clean them more easily or will I also have to open the plastic body to get the blades out?

Will blades need sharpening as well as cleaning? Can they be sharpened?

Thanks for any suggestions..............
xkxlxm is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-01-2022, 04:55 PM   #1366
DFB FGXR6
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Quote:
Originally Posted by xkxlxm View Post
Hedge trimmer advice needed: a few months ago I repaired an Ozito hedge trimmer. It had been working intermittently; one of the lead-in wires inside the body had broken and I shortened both wires and that got it working. I cut the hedge without a problem. (Citroenbender's advice on the possible fault was spot-on).

Yesterday I decided to cut the hedge again. Used the Ozito for maybe 5 minutes (not constant) and then it stopped; I could hear a buzzing noise and then saw some smoke. I guess it decided to live up to the tag "Not intended for trade or high frequency use". (Hadn't done any trade use and probably hadn't done a lot of work in the previous owner's hands.) I haven't opened it up but I guess it's stuffed.

I have a Black & Decker GT250. It could be 30 years old. Still works but doesn't cut well. Is it worth cleaning the blades (by scraping them)? If I undo the 6 bolts holding the blade/s together will the blade/s pull out of the body so that I can clean them more easily or will I also have to open the plastic body to get the blades out?

Will blades need sharpening as well as cleaning? Can they be sharpened?

Thanks for any suggestions..............
Yes they can be sharpened, takes a bit of time but is worthwhile doing.

https://blog.stihl.com.au/how-to-sha...rimmer-blades/
Mustang GT

2 users like this post:
Old 18-01-2022, 06:37 PM   #1367
DFB FGXR6
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Quick blade change for the Bushranger today......................and an excuse to play with my toys!

These Bushrangers use a Honda blade and blade disk with a large central bolt and three smaller locating bolts.

Needed the Makita impact for the big bolt -

Ready for another day -

Mustang GT

6 users like this post:
Old 19-01-2022, 05:39 AM   #1368
xkxlxm
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

DFB FGXR6: thanks. I tediously scraped them clean, gave it a short trial run and it seems better but I will do some filing, too.
xkxlxm is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-01-2022, 05:53 PM   #1369
DFB FGXR6
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Quote:
Originally Posted by xkxlxm View Post
DFB FGXR6: thanks. I tediously scraped them clean, gave it a short trial run and it seems better but I will do some filing, too.
You can also have a shop do it for you, although they will use a dremel or die grinder. That is obviously quicker but will reduce the working life of the blade set. Replacement blades also out-price the unit value so you basically scrap the machine. A flat file and some patience is all you need.
Mustang GT

Old 19-01-2022, 10:55 PM   #1370
George V
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Question for the experts & pros here - about thatch in buffalo lawn.

Scenario:

Newish lawn - about two years old; typically mowed between 50mm & 60mm height but has developed a lot of thatch now. There is at least 30mm of thatch.

Missed giving it a No 1 cut last spring - too much of rain and was always wet.

Question:

Do I wait till spring to give it a short haircut or start trying it now in steps? Location is Western Sydney / Parramatta area. It is becoming harder to push the mower.

Regards,
George V
George V is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-01-2022, 08:47 AM   #1371
Peter B - CV8
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Given the weather conditions (plenty of rain, lawn not under stress etc) I reckon you'd be ok to dethatch at the present time.
Peter B - CV8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 20-01-2022, 06:59 PM   #1372
DFB FGXR6
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Quote:
Originally Posted by George V View Post

Scenario:

Newish lawn - about two years old; typically mowed between 50mm & 60mm height but has developed a lot of thatch now. There is at least 30mm of thatch.

Question:

Do I wait till spring to give it a short haircut or start trying it now in steps? Location is Western Sydney / Parramatta area. It is becoming harder to push the mower.

Regards,
George V
I have not had a lot to do with Buffalo, despite cutting lawns for 20 years.

Confirming with a colleague, you can de-thatch at this time of the year provided you don't attempt to do it in 38+ deg heat. Ideally, it's best done in winter but as long as you keep the water up to it and check the forecast prior, you should be fine.
Mustang GT

4 users like this post:
Old 20-01-2022, 07:23 PM   #1373
Rallye Sport
RS The Faster Fords

Quote:
Originally Posted by George V View Post

Scenario:

Question:

Regards,
George V
Be careful dethatching Buffalo, the runners grow on the surface as opposed to Couch and Ky which grow under ground. Go too far and you'll loose all the growing points and your lawn.
Set the vertimower up on concrete with the tines just touching the ground and do a test strip of lawn before you get stuck in, less is more in this case.

I wouldn't do it at this time of year unless the lawn is in really good health, mild weather is forecast or you've got access to plenty of water.
Aeration is a better long term solution for thatch, punch some holes and get some air in the soil, this will stimulate soil bacteria that'll help break down the thatch and feed the lawn at the same time.
FG XR50 Daily.
Rallye Sport is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
5 users like this post:
Old 20-01-2022, 11:49 PM   #1374
George V
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rallye Sport View Post
Be careful dethatching Buffalo, the runners grow on the surface as opposed to Couch and Ky which grow under ground. Go too far and you'll loose all the growing points and your lawn.
Set the vertimower up on concrete with the tines just touching the ground and do a test strip of lawn before you get stuck in, less is more in this case.

I wouldn't do it at this time of year unless the lawn is in really good health, mild weather is forecast or you've got access to plenty of water.
Aeration is a better long term solution for thatch, punch some holes and get some air in the soil, this will stimulate soil bacteria that'll help break down the thatch and feed the lawn at the same time.
Hi Rallye Sport,
I am not game to have a go with a vertimower yet; plan is to keep going with rotary mower in steps, may be twice a week as long as the lawn can take it & weather is suitable.

Thank you all for all the advice,

Mowed lawn today at two steps lower than previous cut - reduced from 60mm to 50mm with a week growth added in between. Too much of clippings, two full bins and still plenty of it left over.

Kind regards,
George V
George V is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
3 users like this post:
Old 23-01-2022, 06:58 PM   #1375
Work Horse
Budget Racer

Quote:

Sorry to hear this DFB FGXR6, I can relate to the frustration of tools not working when you rely on them!

My new 525BX blower has given me some trouble starting hot as we have discussed, but nothing as bad as you describe.

All next week is going to be hot and humid
So a good test to see if my blower is going to play up the same, I will let you know how it goes..
Old 23-01-2022, 07:01 PM   #1376
DFB FGXR6
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Work Horse View Post
Sorry to hear this DFB FGXR6, I can relate to the frustration of tools not working when you rely on them!

My new 525BX blower has given me some trouble starting hot as we have discussed, but nothing as bad as you describe.

All next week is going to be hot and humid
So a good test to see if my blower is going to play up the same, I will let you know how it goes..
I have been told by a colleague to release the pressure in the petrol tank before trying a hot start. I have not tried it yet, but could be onto something. That said, this seems like something that should not be an acceptable cure.
Mustang GT

2 users like this post:
Old 23-01-2022, 07:19 PM   #1377
Work Horse
Budget Racer

Quote:
I have been told by a colleague to release the pressure in the petrol tank before trying a hot start. I have not tried it yet, but could be onto something. That said, this seems like something that should not be an acceptable cure.
Agreed new tools, especially expensive ones, should just work!
Old 23-01-2022, 07:29 PM   #1378
DFB FGXR6
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Work Horse View Post
Agreed new tools, especially expensive ones, should just work!
It's got one more chance tomorrow, otherwise ........
Mustang GT

3 users like this post:
Old 23-01-2022, 07:30 PM   #1379
GasoLane
Former BTIKD
Donating Member2

Quote:
It's got one more chance tomorrow, otherwise ........
How old is it?
Old 23-01-2022, 07:41 PM   #1380
DFB FGXR6
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Quote:
Originally Posted by GasoLane View Post
How old is it?
7 months old!
Mustang GT