Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > Eurofordclub.com > EuroFordClub.com

EuroFordClub.com European Ford Owners Club of Australia forum

Closed Thread

Old 08-12-2006, 05:23 AM   #1
Professor Farnsworth
Fossil fuel consumer

Location: Mod For: Pub, Bar, Sales Yard, Show 'N Shine, Photoshop, AU to BF, FG to FGX, Territory & Sports Bar
Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Many years of valuable contributions to the forum, including some superb build threads. 
Default Aussie Fords Photo Gallery Site

Hi People,

I've been getting back into a couple of things i was working on months ago. First one being the AFF Screensaver, which i'll try to get a new release of pretty soon. Other thing is i've been working on a photo gallery site, based on Australian Fords. I won't go into details but i'm using a MySQL script on my website, and have been changing quite a bit of the code to make it work a bit more to my liking.

I've put it as a subdomain on my personal site. I'm looking for people to send in pictures of their past & present Fords, to add to the collection. I automatically remove rego's, so let me know if you want them kept on or not. I'm looking for decent quality photos (as in resolution) that ideally would be a minimum of 900 pixels wide.

CLICK HERE FOR THE SITE

If anyone would like to send in some pictures of their cars, please send them to mrcrackers@gmail.com - also include a bit of info on your car in the email, as in year, series, mods, plans, etc etc. I just use AFF nicks in there, but if you want your real name there let me know. I will eventually set up user accounts where you'll be able to do all your own uploading/comments/ratings etc, but until then i'm uploading all the pics myself, just to start with.

Once your pics are on there, i can provide you with a direct link to your gallery, which you're welcome to link to in your sig here or wherever. Also please note that even though it's an "Aussie Fords" website, i still have a sub-section for imports ;p

I want this site to be a comprehensive illustration of Australia's Ford heritage, so i'm after a vey diverse range of cars. No Ford is too slow/dented/stock to show! Email away!

Thanks,

Chris. :

Old 02-01-2007, 04:13 PM   #2
Laminge
Cuban... nothing like it

http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=77111
Closed Thread