Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > AU Falcon.com.au

Old 29-07-2015, 07:59 PM   #1
Kurtis1983
Starter Motor

Exclamation Icc issues in bf falcon need help!!

I recently removed the icc from my bf falcon and now all dash lights will stay on and speedo don't work while my car is running also have no display on my icc screen. I was told the car has gone into stolen mode. Is there anyway around this issue without it costing an arm and a leg to fix? I have re-removed the icc to check for any broken pins, in which none are, and replaced it. Car will run but nothing in the icc works. I've checked all fuses as well. Is there anything I can do?
Kurtis1983 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-07-2015, 10:35 PM   #2
foxtrot3
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Technical articles. 
Default Re: Icc issues in bf falcon need help!!

Hi. No such thing as stolen mode. Pull the ICC again and make sure that you havent broken the lugs that hold the plug in place in the dash. If it all seems secure you may need to "reset" the plug on the dash side by pulling on the white part so that it clicks out to mate with the plug on the ICC. Also check all the fuses for the ICC both inside the car and under the bonnet. Cheers MD

HI

I'M MICHAEL

2003 ACID RUSH BA FUTURA WAGON

light up window switches | auto on cruise control | doubleclick window lift from remote
foxtrot3 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 30-07-2015, 07:38 AM   #3
Kurtis1983
Starter Motor

Default Re: Icc issues in bf falcon need help!!

Thanks I give it a try and see how it goes
Kurtis1983 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post