Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > Eurofordclub.com > EuroFordClub.com

EuroFordClub.com European Ford Owners Club of Australia forum

Old 14-10-2005, 04:17 PM   #1
Timmeh
Fairmont Ghia

Default Eurofordclub Version 2.0 out now

Ok boys and girls, the new club site is out now.

It's a completely new ground-up make of the site, which will allow a much greater range of stuff for us. It's a fresh new design based on phpnuke which will be a much greater resource to us.

Note that we are still transferring information over from the old site, which is still there but hidden, and will eventually be removed as we go.

Improvements:

Links - Anyone can add links to our links page. If you find a good website for Eurofords, or want to advertise your car club, or even have a non car related link you want to advertise, add it in! It's easy to do!

Feedback - it's now easy to give us feedback on our feedback form. Just tell us what you like or don't like!

Polls and surveys - Vote on the issue of the moment! Find out what others think!

Video Downloads - go through our videos and download what you want to watch!

Articles and Tutorials - we'll continously be updating these with new articles and transferring the old ones across!

------------------------

I think that everyone will like the new style site, and really want to encourage people to help us out by adding links in, writing articles for us if you want (on anything euroford specific on in general), and giving us suggestions and feedback.

www.eurofordclub.com

If you still see the old style site due to your browser remembering it, press F5.

Regards, Tim

Timmeh is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-10-2005, 04:30 PM   #2
wulos
Forum Director

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: All the behind-the-scenes effort. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: For his advice, tips/tricks in the Art and Photography section of the Forum. 

Congrats on the Site Tim, & all others that have been involved. The site really DOES look great, easy to navigate & quite modern looking in appearance.
One gripe though - You REALLY have NO CHOICE but to KEEP the EUR 04D plates now!!! That benner won't look nearly the same with that missing.
wulos is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-10-2005, 04:33 PM   #3
Timmeh
Fairmont Ghia

Oh yes, I forgot to mention! A very big thank you to Wulos for his extreme patience and help with the design of the new banner! I think I asked him to change about a gazillion things everytime we thought we had it right, so thanks Mark! You're a natural with graphic design and I appreciate the many hours and nights put into it!

I am sure the club appreciates your efforts as much as I do.

Tim
Old 14-10-2005, 04:37 PM   #4
wulos
Forum Director

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: All the behind-the-scenes effort. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: For his advice, tips/tricks in the Art and Photography section of the Forum. 

/me bows deeply & graciously. Then mumbles almost inaudibly beneath his breath something about how much work TIM actually does for EFC that goes unnoticed & for the most part unrewarded.
Tis good to help out where we can mate.
wulos is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-10-2005, 05:05 PM   #5
Timmeh
Fairmont Ghia

I would also like to thank Steve for his assistance finding a stupid tiny little thing that kept me hunting for ages trying to find out how to change something. Thanks for not sending me bald pulling my hair out Steve!

:monkes:

Tim
Old 14-10-2005, 05:10 PM   #6
whippet_zetec
Supes

Timbo/Wulos.

Looks the goods, very clean and tidy and love the new banner. A job well done all round I say.

Todd