Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Closed Thread

Old 24-06-2014, 07:48 PM   #1
The Yeti
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default 3 years for killing a top bloke

http://fordforums.com.au/showthread....&highlight=Rfs

Here's the previous locked thread

Today the guy was sentenced and got 3 years, 3 stuffing years for being smashed stealing his girlfriends cars driving through a stop sign at 119km/h and killing an innocent guy

3 freaken years inspite of stealing his girlfriends car whilst drunk previously

What a ******* joke

I post images with postimg.cc (so I don’t forget)
Old 24-06-2014, 08:31 PM   #2
BHDOGS
Banned

Default Re: 3 years for killing a top bloke

Yup the justice system doesnt work ive said it all along only justice worth a penny is street justice.
Old 24-06-2014, 08:53 PM   #3
UberKnee
The One Who Knocks

The western worlds justice only cares about the criminal. and looking after them.
2 users like this post:
Old 24-06-2014, 08:57 PM   #4
The Yeti
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I've been trying to find a link all night it might be a bit new.

They didn't even send him to the jail where the bloke he killed worked

Old 24-06-2014, 09:04 PM   #5
BradEL
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

That's just ridiculous,are there any judge's with morals and ethics?
Old 24-06-2014, 09:26 PM   #6
Franco Cozzo
Thailand Specials

Get more time for hiding $$$ from the tax man.
Old 24-06-2014, 09:29 PM   #7
tut0r
Donating Member
Donating Member2

With a Justice system so flawed no wonder we have repeat offenders....

Mods to Date
Ceramic Coated Pacemaker 4495s
2.5" Dual Venom exhaust,
Bluepower CAI
Eaton True Trac with 3.9s
20% Underdrive
EcoLpi Motor

RWKW: 200.0
Nm: 394

Mods to Follow
Supercharger
T56 Conversion TR6060
This user likes this post:
Old 24-06-2014, 11:19 PM   #8
Ben73
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Absolute crap.

On the news a few month ago I remember seeing part of a dashcam footage of a small white car running a red light at high speed and hitting a Falcon killing 2 or 3 people. Pretty sure the driver of the white car was also doing something else wrong in the process.
Anyone know what ever happened to the driver of the white car? Probably got a slap on the wrist as well.
Old 24-06-2014, 11:31 PM   #9
XBROO
Obsessed with wheels

Agreed our Justice system is soft, no wonder pollies try to bring in their own laws.
Old 27-06-2014, 06:44 PM   #10
2011G6E
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Just a small correction.

Please don't call it a "justice" system...we have no such thing.

We actually have a "legal" system...

There's a big difference...
8 users like this post:
Old 27-06-2014, 08:18 PM   #11
Burnout
Falcon RTV - FG G6ET
Donating Member3

One should never confuse the Law with Justice.

RTV Power
FG G6ET 50th Anniversary in Sensation.
While the basic Ford Six was code named Barra, the Turbo version clearly deserved its very own moniker – again enter Gordon Barfield.
We asked him if the engine had actually been called “Seagull” and how that came about.
“Actually it was just call “Gull”, because I named it that. Because we knew it was going to poo on everything”.
2 users like this post:
Old 27-06-2014, 08:43 PM   #12
AC
Saving for a Jet Car

They were saying on the news that the guy was caught again for drink drive since.
He obviously is a repeat offender who will never learn, even after taking a mans life.
Old 27-06-2014, 09:46 PM   #13
ronnas07

Absolutely disgusting, stupid loopholes and lawyers making it near impossible for justice. Look at it for what it is. He has killed someone. Lock him up and throw away the key. Then drive a truck through his cell at 119km/h. Filth
Old 27-06-2014, 10:35 PM   #14
lucas2
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben73 View Post
Absolute crap.

On the news a few month ago I remember seeing part of a dashcam footage of a small white car running a red light at high speed and hitting a Falcon killing 2 or 3 people. Pretty sure the driver of the white car was also doing something else wrong in the process.
Anyone know what ever happened to the driver of the white car? Probably got a slap on the wrist as well.
http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/dr...610-39upr.html

Hasn't been sentenced yet. He admitted to smoking marijuana and ice prior to the accident, whether he was high at the time, I don't know.
Old 28-06-2014, 12:14 AM   #15
Bushbasher
When in doubt, GAS IT!!

Stake him down spread eagled and cut his nuts off with a rusty razor blade and shove them down his throat while he's still screaming. ..... oh, wait, that's what I'll do if I ever catch anyone interfering with my kids. But that's the level of bile and venom I feel towards maggots like that thoughtless, ignorant, drugged up piece of crap but no, lock him up and throw away the key.

HERS- BFIII Wagon Gold, alloys, dual fuel, bullbar, big tow pack, trans cooler, fully rebuilt HD suspension, Clarion, alarmed, full 2 1/2" sports system, mint body

MINE- AUII Forte
Meteorite, dual fuel but otherwise bog stock.

MINE- AUII Fairlane Sportsman Liquid Silver over meteorite,HIDs', Airhog, Eagle Leads, dual fuel, custom rear springs, BA slotted discs + a second one for spares

Last edited by Bushbasher; 28-06-2014 at 12:19 AM.
Old 28-06-2014, 01:08 PM   #16
Bushbasher
When in doubt, GAS IT!!

oooooo....... now that I read that back this morning it does seem just a little OTT. I guess half a bottle of Chivas will do that.

HERS- BFIII Wagon Gold, alloys, dual fuel, bullbar, big tow pack, trans cooler, fully rebuilt HD suspension, Clarion, alarmed, full 2 1/2" sports system, mint body

MINE- AUII Forte

MINE- AUII Fairlane Sportsman Liquid Silver over meteorite,HIDs', Airhog, Eagle Leads, dual fuel, custom rear springs, BA slotted discs + a second one for spares

Old 28-06-2014, 04:54 PM   #17
MNM96
LIFELONG DJR SUPPORTER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushbasher View Post
oooooo....... now that I read that back this morning it does seem just a little OTT. I guess half a bottle of Chivas will do that.
Yeah, the bottom half! lol

We are all sitting on the high horse however.

This guy isn't a criminal, he is just a dimwit who made poor choices, and was unlucky enough that those poor choices led to someones death.

I agree that people need to be responsible for there actions, and as such, 3 years seems to devalue life so much, but we all must remember this person didn't leave home aiming to kill someone, his poor choices just led to that!

A sad state of affairs for all involved I am afraid.
4 users like this post:
Old 28-06-2014, 05:00 PM   #18
BHDOGS
Banned

Who cares if he didn't mean to do it hang him from the highest yard arm
Old 28-06-2014, 07:52 PM   #19
Bushbasher
When in doubt, GAS IT!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MNM96 View Post

This guy isn't a criminal, he is just a dimwit who made poor choices, and was unlucky enough that those poor choices led to someones death.

I agree that people need to be responsible for there actions, and as such, 3 years seems to devalue life so much, but we all must remember this person didn't leave home aiming to kill someone, his poor choices just led to that!

Stealing his girlfriends car while drunk the first time was a poor decision. Stealing the girlfriends car while drunk the second time means he loses any level of sympathy and deference that anyone might have had as far as I'm concerned.

MINE- AUII Forte

Old 28-06-2014, 08:12 PM   #20
ltd
Force Fed Fords

What a scumbag. These parasites are nothing more than oxygen thieves, and will never contribute to society.
We need to clean out the judiciary in this country and start electing judges like they do in the USA to keep scum like this recidivist out of the gene pool.

Quote:
Powered by GE
2 users like this post:
Old 28-06-2014, 08:36 PM   #21
UberKnee
The One Who Knocks

Quote:
Yeah, the bottom half! lol

I can agree with that too a point. First time offender in this situation some leeway has to be given. But when he's done this multiple times and even been done for drink driving after this incident, after his drink driving killed someone he's still doing it any and all sympathy or any notion of looking at this guy as a human being goes out the window.
3 users like this post:
Old 28-06-2014, 09:37 PM   #22
Archilino
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben73 View Post
Absolute crap.

The falcon that got hit belonged to a close friend of mine, his parents were in the backseat and killed instantly. After almost 6 months in hospital he was released about a month ago, he was touch and go there for a while but is now doing well considering. However the emotional damaged it's done to the family is unmeasurable. The 3rd person murdered was simply crossing the highway at the lights with his wife.
2 users like this post:
Old 29-06-2014, 06:30 AM   #23
ILLaViTaR
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I understand why he's only been given 3yrs no point in spite as far as they're concerned, they probably think being young 3yrs behind bars will be a huge wake up call and he will come out fully rehabilitated.. which is practically.. better than destroying his life (how ironic) and wasting taxpayers money on imprisoning him for a lifetime.

Still I don't give an absolute **** that's the wrong way to do it, there needs to be real fear towards this racetrack type speeding, it's absolutely disgusting these acne covered pasty pin shouldered p platers in their commodores flying through shop windows at 160km in 50 zones... im ******* sick of hearing of it all the time, there's no need for it to happen. Wtf goes through their head when they're doing 160km in main st? Typical self feeding aloof low class psychopathic trash my generation is so ******* stupid I don't know how the cretins make it past the process of natural selection (well actually most of them die in their stupid accidents). how can they justify not putting these people behind bars for life? It's murder ffs.

It could happen to absolutely anyone, ie you or me, why not? Just think about it imagine going down to safeway and dying the next second because some idiot was doing 150km in main st, lost controlled and barrel rolled into you.. why not? There's something missing in their head it's not speeding, it's 150-300km in 50 zones in the wet through ******* main street, are they trying to compete with a ******* hadron collider?? There's something seriously wrong with people like this, ******* aloof maniacs who live on the edge they treat life and everyone in it as a game. ******* psychopaths it's like their brain can't comprehend common sense.

If they're stupid enough to fly through crowds at 300km and love the adrenaline so much. Then why the **** don't they jump into a tank of great white sharks or a cage of lions instead of ******* hurting everyone else. It would be the same ****** up rush after all. Or jump off a cliff if it's all about speed..

**** them lock them up forever and let them rot. It's the only way to force fear into these animals, if they started seeing all their hoon buddies getting life sentences with no leniency handed down. Then crowds of people wouldn't be mauled by a 300kmph 1.5t object.

Problem is it shouldn't happen, there's no good reason for it too yet we don't stop it... contemptible judges arguably more responsible for the loss of life than the mentally inept hoon... I could simply pull out my driveway right now and get cleaned up at 150km for all I know.. I can't stand how something so avoidable is allowed to take place in modern society. Warped 21st century morality. If we ******* treated it as first degree murder and followed through with life sentences making sure their lives were as ruined as their victims then they wouldn't have the choice to re-offend they'd be getting *** *******
in prison.

It's so avoidable... I couldn't give two ***** how much weed I smoke in this country but if I was going to bali an ounce would give me the death penalty... hence me never ******* bringing weed anywhere near an airport let alone bali.. Why can't we display the same degree of punishment towards crimes that actually kill people????
Old 29-06-2014, 08:17 AM   #24
MNM96
LIFELONG DJR SUPPORTER

Quote:
Originally Posted by UberKnee View Post
I can agree with that too a point. First time offender in this situation some leeway has to be given. But when he's done this multiple times and even been done for drink driving after this incident, after his drink driving killed someone he's still doing it any and all sympathy or any notion of looking at this guy as a human being goes out the window.

I imagine, having killed someone while driving under the influence would be devastating for someone, and dealing with that pain would only have one slide towards those deamons more.

My only point is this guy isn't a criminal, just a moron who made his own dumb luck, while taking the life of another, devastating the lives of many others!
Old 29-06-2014, 09:16 AM   #25
The Yeti
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
I imagine, having killed someone while driving under the influence would be devastating for someone, and dealing with that pain would only have one slide towards those deamons more.

My only point is this guy isn't a criminal, just a moron who made his own dumb luck, while taking the life of another, devastating the lives of many others!
Are you ******* kidding me not a ******* criminal?

So he's been charged with steeling his Girl Friends car and driving as an unaccompanied Learner while ****ed be fore the incident in question and charged for driving ****ed and unaccompanied after and he's and a criminal???

I count give a rats fat **** if killing some one forests him towards his so called ******* demons, all the more reason to lock the grub up for longer than 3 years.

1 stuff up you might class as bing a moron but repeated behaviour is just criminal keep him off the streets so he doesn't kill more due to his "demons"

Keep in mind these charges are just the times he's been caught how many times did he drive unsupervised and intoxicated and not get caught?????

I couldn't give a **** that his girlfriend (who I see as an enabler) has had a baby since he KILLED Damo IMHO that's all the more reason to leve the grub locked up

5 users like this post:
Old 29-06-2014, 09:23 AM   #26
Bushbasher
When in doubt, GAS IT!!

So how many times should d!kheds like this be allowed to get away with doing the SAME thing before it's considered criminally negligent?

MINE- AUII Forte

Old 29-06-2014, 10:01 AM   #27
NAK302
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:

after reading your two replies to ths topic, i'll assume you're either a defense lawyer or a kindergarten assistant.
i'd love to be a fly on the wall if ever you had to discuss your "gentle" approach to a victims family.
3 users like this post:
Old 29-06-2014, 11:02 AM   #28
AC
Saving for a Jet Car

Quote:
Your out of your tree, I'd really like to see the reaction on Damian's families faces if you said the above to them. They'd probably skin you alive.

One thing that boiled my blood a little, last week when they showed him on the news walking out of court carrying his son. He gave the camera a cheeky little hand gesture as a "cool I'm on TV" type thing, didn't seem remorseful or anything.
Old 29-06-2014, 11:34 AM   #29
The Yeti
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC View Post
Your out of your tree, I'd really like to see the reaction on Damian's families faces if you said the above to them. They'd probably skin you alive.

One thing that boiled my blood a little, last week when they showed him on the news walking out of court carrying his son. He gave the camera a cheeky little hand gesture as a "cool I'm on TV" type thing, didn't seem remorseful or anything.

Yea this made me see red also. What a freaken grub,

He may not have set out that day to kill some one so it's not premeditated murder, but his blatant disregard for any one led to him being charged for this offence both before and after the fatal incident (notice I refuse to call it an accident) this should have demonstrated to the court that a harsher penalty than 3 years in prison is warranted.

Personally I believe it would probably also help his son, to leave this cretton in the hole for 10+ years at least then the kid would have half a chance of not being influenced by this thing and would also learn that actions have have consequences

Old 29-06-2014, 12:30 PM   #30
Focusfan

A few things to think about. Prisoners after release in the majority of cases reoffend to get back in jail because of the good lifestyle. Free food, tv, etc
and no rent to pay and get paid for their time as well. Prison is no longer a reform system but a holiday away with all expenses paid for by the tax
payer. This includes the victims families. The judges do not care about the victims or their families unless it affects their own then the sentences are
suddenly set to maximum. When released they go directly to an ATM and
withdraw funds paid by us and go get drunk or drugged up and recommit a crime to get back in. They do not give a dam about us and never will.
Even some comments made in some of the other treads in this forum site
suggest the person is a repeat hoon of the extreme type that does not give
a s*#% about people's lives or their families and some do not even care for their own friends. Life has become cheap and it will get worse as the
government sits back and gives in to the demands of the doogooders that
claim they need to be cuddled and treated as misunderstood citizens.
HA I say bring back extreme punishment for repeat offenders. Hard labour and chain gangs. Make the mongrels work to the point of their hands bleeding and exhaustion to collapsing point. Would save some funds
and get government works done cheaper. Maybe a petition to the
government for these changes. But then they would push it to the side as undesirable and maybe for the next government. TOO BLOODY HARD.
In the case of repeat drink drivers second strike is out and 12 months behind bars is it. No buts or maybes. Third offence 5 years. Both no parole period. Drugs same sentence as well. Killing someone first offence by an accident or incident is still killing and should be treated as manslaughter.
The one in this forum is obviously a repeater who has no morals so should
be sentenced for 10 years minimum, no parole. Judges. HAHA. Just love their pay packets and good lifestyle and don't want to make enemies of
the crims so light sentences are their go. Don't rock their boat.
Closed Thread